2019 GT 350 Puddle Lamps

Templarum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT
Doesn't populate under Levittowns search bar but I found it with a google search. Weird. Thanks again.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RetiredFireCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition Package #L0350
My mirrors have the outline for the cutout......
Did Ford in their infinite wisdom wire for this on a NON Tech Pkg car specifically 19 or 20 ?

MIRROR.jpg

RamT1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raul
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Gt
hello everyone,
I own a 21 gt 301a and i want the puddle lights, if i buy the mirror assembly thats comes with the light would it be plug n play?? Also would the mirror turn signal work??

thanks

Sponsored

wcharon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A
06DFA20F-39BE-46BA-9D17-AB3C71BEC4D5.jpeg
took me about 30 minutes each side.
Are your car a PP and what package? Did you have the harness already or you made a new connection?

Thanks in advance...

Mr.Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Are your car a PP and what package? Did you have the harness already or you made a new connection?

Thanks in advance...
Yes PP1 Car and i had to make my own connections to the Color coded wires in previous pages of this forum. Hardest part is cutting the whole in the mirror. Other than that smooth sailing for me.

wcharon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A
Yes PP1 Car and i had to make my own connections to the Color coded wires in previous pages of this forum. Hardest part is cutting the whole in the mirror. Other than that smooth sailing for me.
Perfect... Thanks. Will look it up.

Rayjones86

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350 (LFG)
Well fellas, I have a 2018 Shelby GT350 and I purchased a set of '19 mirrors with the Cobra Puddle Projectors...... swapped them out and they are not coming on? I was under the impression the '18+ cars would be plug n play? Do you need to activate in ForScan or anything? It is also daylight here currently. Do they only come on at night? I tried unlocking the door and it doesn't appear that they are working.

Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated. A little bummed at the moment, was super pumped to have this added to my Shelby.

-Thanks

Zeus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Well fellas, I have a 2018 Shelby GT350 and I purchased a set of '19 mirrors with the Cobra Puddle Projectors...... swapped them out and they are not coming on? I was under the impression the '18+ cars would be plug n play? Do you need to activate in ForScan or anything? It is also daylight here currently. Do they only come on at night? I tried unlocking the door and it doesn't appear that they are working.

Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated. A little bummed at the moment, was super pumped to have this added to my Shelby.

-Thanks
I have a 2019 and they come on any time a door is opened and dim out similar to the dome light.

-Thanks
I have a 2019 and they come on any time a door is opened and dim out similar to the dome light. Unfortunately, I cannot help you with any other information.

Sponsored

Rayjones86

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350 (LFG)
I have a 2019 and they come on any time a door is opened and dim out similar to the dome light.

I have a 2019 and they come on any time a door is opened and dim out similar to the dome light. Unfortunately, I cannot help you with any other information.
My 2018 GT350 car build is 10/'17 I was really hoping they would have been plug n play. I really don't want to have random wires run. I want a factory oem non modified look.

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
My 2018 GT350 car build is 10/'17 I was really hoping they would have been plug n play. I really don't want to have random wires run. I want a factory oem non modified look.
Everything that I read has said it is plug and play for the 2018.

Rayjones86

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350 (LFG)
Same here, I did a bunch of reading and decided to pull the trigger on a new set of mirrors and they don't work. The turn signals, and power adjust works but no puddle lights. Super bummed

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Same here, I did a bunch of reading and decided to pull the trigger on a new set of mirrors and they don't work. The turn signals, and power adjust works but no puddle lights. Super bummed
I was just in talks a few days ago with a dealer to order me a set... didn't pull the trigger. Glad I didn't.

There must be something simple causing it to not work. There are other 2018 members who have done this without any issues.

Now I'm tempted to get a GT mirror off ebay with puddle that allows returns and try that. If it works, then will just order a Shelby puddle.

Rayjones86

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350 (LFG)
That is what I am hoping for. I wish one of them would chime in. I know the Cobra projectors work as I tested them on my wife's explorer, lol...
Sponsored