Sponsored

I don't get this

• Thread starter Deleted member 35644
  • Start date
  • Watchers 12

Deleted member 35644

What is functionally wrong with a person that feels they have to do this? Is this from extreme laziness where the bitch is afraid she's going to walk three extra steps to get in the building, or is somebody trying to make a point about something here? In my younger days I would have slammed my door into hers to return this sentiment, but since I try to act like an adult now, and this garage is full of cameras, I'll try to ignore what a stupid bitch she is. But my forgiving nature will quickly turn if I find a ding.
IMG_20230310_111618640.jpg
Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Aye, that is both annoying and perplexing in equal volumes. All frikking car park to use and park next to another car. What happened, my car turn into a frikking magnet while I was shopping. Pah!!

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
Is where you/they are parked close to stairs/elevators? Park as far from them as possible so the LAZY so and so's (hopefully) don't park next to you in the future.

OP
OP

Deleted member 35644

Is where you/they are parked close to stairs/elevators? Park as far from them as possible so the LAZY so and so's (hopefully) don't park next to you in the future.
Not particularly close to anything, there are spaces directly adjacent to the elevator bank that are quite a distance from this. It almost feels like somebody's trying to prove a point or make a statement.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
You should fell flattered. People will often park next to a car they like, to protect it, or that they feel will be safest place for their car. It means one less asshole can park next to them.

Sponsored

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
It’s a common issue everywhere. I park at a shopping centre as far from the entry as possible with no cars there at all but when I come back some moron has parked next to me.. I don’t get it with either but I’m 71 and it’s happened all my life.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I keep stickers in my car that say “You parked like an asshole”. About 10 on the windshield in their site of view will do the trick.

Dai Uy Ted

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2020 Maserati Levante S Ribelle
There are blue markings in the spaces beyond the offender. Are those spaces reserved for handicapped, and the offender has chosen the closest available space to the door?

OP
OP

Deleted member 35644

There are blue markings in the spaces beyond the offender. Are those spaces reserved for handicapped, and the offender has chosen the closest available space to the door?
Nope, all the spaces in that sector say "Compact Car" due to the limited length of the spaces. On the opposite side of the wall is the entrance to the hallway that leads into the building.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
What is functionally wrong with a person that feels they have to do this? Is this from extreme laziness where the bitch is afraid she's going to walk three extra steps to get in the building, or is somebody trying to make a point about something here? In my younger days I would have slammed my door into hers to return this sentiment, but since I try to act like an adult now, and this garage is full of cameras, I'll try to ignore what a stupid bitch she is. But my forgiving nature will quickly turn if I find a ding.
Sad, BUT FWIW, the farther you park from stairs/door, the less likely "lazy" people will park next to you. I'm practically religious about that. I'd wager my 2016 has been parked next to a potential driver's door to be in the 10s and not a huge amount of times next to a potential passenger door. Pretty much always I'll park in single spaces, massively out of the way spaces, pie shaped spaces, parallel parking (bumpers more flexible and cheaper to paint than sheet metal) or passenger side adjacent spaces. There is one place I go every month or so that I park over 1/4 mile away to avoid people parking next to me.

momalle1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
The nerve of her, parking inside the lines of a public parking spot! In the past you would have damaged someone's vehicle over this and you think she has the problem? FFS!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I just noticed part of your problem. Everyone is going to want to be as close as possible to the beauty of your Pony Package rear panel. Ship it to me and I'll buy you a blank one.

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Maybe they thought, there's someone who cares about their car, I'm going park next to it and reduce my chances of a door ding by 50%. Granted that same logic could be applied to any empty end space, of which at least 1 is visible in your photo. So maybe not, but I have used this strategy before when trying to park in a busy lot.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Maybe they thought, there's someone who cares about their car, I'm going park next to it and reduce my chances of a door ding by 50%. Granted that same logic could be applied to any empty end space, of which at least 1 is visible in your photo. So maybe not, but I have used this strategy before when trying to park in a busy lot.
From what I have noticed, Toyota/Lexus drivers are not that thoughtful, in fact they seem more than likely to be rather clueless. :giggle:
Sponsored