Sponsored

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
Congrats, I agree the Grabber Blue is an amazing color. I love my GT PP in Grabber. As for the hood prop rod, I got the Roush prop kit and it works really well... :)
Sponsored

JBlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Change those tires asap! I "downgraded" to Pilot Sport all seasons and driving became much more enjoyable with way less tramlining.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Change those tires asap! I "downgraded" to Pilot Sport all seasons and driving became much more enjoyable with way less tramlining.
I was just about to ask about the tires. How did a car with Cup 2's get delivered to New York in January? Inquiring minds need to know.

And by the way, congrats, awesome car. I love GB!!

OP
OP

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ, 2013 BMW 535i
Thanks everyone - forgot to mention this is my 1st V8 car. Mostly had BMW inline 6s.

I haven’t stepped on it too much due to being in NY and driving on Cup 2s. Can’t wait to properly ring it out.

Sponsored

OP
OP

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was just about to ask about the tires. How did a car with Cup 2's get delivered to New York in January? Inquiring minds need to know.

And by the way, congrats, awesome car. I love GB!!
It was Built in October and got delivered to dealer in mid January so definitely not ideal time. This weekend was 50 degrees so I was just taking it easy driving from dealer in PA to NY.

OP
OP

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you go with Recaros, or the standard seats?
Recaros - they are awesome and just add a sporty look to interior.
It was a 2hr drive back home and they are comfortable and offer great support.

Obviously sucks to lose power/memory/heat cool features.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Another thought - first, burn up the Cup 2s on a few HPDEs (you can probably get 3 maybe 4 days in), and then decide if you want to go with more "streetable" tires, or you may become a track addict and use your car for its intended purpose and change out the Cup 2s for R cmpds. The BMW can get you back and forth to work.

BTW, do they have HPDEs at Watkins Glen?

Either way - congrats on the ride.

Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
- Seating position is too high
Did you make sure to pump the adjustment lever downward all the way. I've known of a couple people who didn't realize the driver seat had a height lowering adjustment unlike the passenger seat which is a fixed height. I feel like I'm on the floor in my Recaros when I pump it down. Nice car btw.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Congratulations. You'll love the car. :inlove: Extra points for scoring a photo of two GBM HPs! :sunglasses:

I experimented with seat positions for some time :inspect:before getting everything just right.

A set of tires which are less track-oriented will take care of the tramlining. :crazy:

If you're not already aware, a tip on releasing a few more ponies: :bandit:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...n-real-reason-exposed-with-dyno-proof.180115/

Again, enjoy. :like:. :clap:

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Congratz, wow so many nice colors for the M1, the HP makes it pop even more. Beautiful car. Grab a set of PS4S and you will love her even more.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Congrats on finally getting your Mach! I will mention quick that as soon as you wear those tires out and get something else on them the tramlining goes away completely, I got PS4S and they feel like they grip just as well for regular driving as the cup 2's did. Those cup2 tires hate regular roads.
Sponsored