Sponsored

black22gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trigger
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
Haha yes, that’s a bit before my time (I’m an 80’s baby) but I have no doubt I heard this song a few times in my dad’s Thunderbird growing up 😎

I don’t know how this car will impact my future dating prospects for better or worse, but I have a feeling I’ll need to make sure fellas are more interested in ME and not HER lol 🤣
That one's simple, just find a fella who already owns one.... lol 😁
Sponsored

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
Nice writeup ! Just a thought, I used 1/3 bottle of ceratec just as a preventative (maybe). 4000 miles and one oil change and still quiet. It s not my original idea, others here also use the 1/3 bottle method. Happy Motoring.
Never thought of using a partial bottle. According to Liquimoly a bottle treats 5 quarts. I am only using 1 bottle in my Mustang which is technically a 1/2 dose. I used 2 bottles in my F150 the first time at I believe 50k miles when it was really having the tick and it made it silent immediately. Then I went to 1 bottle per oil change on it and it stayed quiet the rest of my time with it til I traded for the Stang at 100k miles.

OP
OP
DandeeLioness

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
That one's simple, just find a fella who already owns one.... lol 😁
Oh no….you’ve figured out my master plan!! 🤣 I had that exact same thought and won’t lie that the idea of cruising in a pair of Mustangs with an S.O. would be amazing.

I also realized this would be the only way to ever convince me to do a couples’ photo shoot because I mean come on……including the ponies would be an absolute must (a girl can dream haha)! 😎

black22gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trigger
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
Oh no….you’ve figured out my master plan!! 🤣 I had that exact same thought and won’t lie that the idea of cruising in a pair of Mustangs with an S.O. would be amazing.

I also realized this would be the only way to ever convince me to do a couples’ photo shoot because I mean come on……including the ponies would be an absolute must (a girl can dream haha)! 😎
The only issue would be, who gets to drive? lol I suppose I wouldn't mind riding shotgun in a SO's mustang, so probably not really an issue. I just know I volunteer to drive every chance i get, and i already drive alot as it is, as i just love cruising in the stang! Any reason is a good reason!

I mean of course! You'd have to include the stangs, it's just not right otherwise... lol

ShadesOfBloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Datsun wagon, '92 240SX, '08 Evo, '20 Mustang GT
Haha yes, that’s a bit before my time (I’m an 80’s baby) but I have no doubt I heard this song a few times in my dad’s Thunderbird growing up 😎

I don’t know how this car will impact my future dating prospects for better or worse, but I have a feeling I’ll need to make sure fellas are more interested in ME and not HER lol 🤣
I'm a '76 model, and I've got lots of music that old on CDs, for when I'm in the mood. 😁

I can relate to wanting to be sure someone doesn't like you for your car.
When I got my first shiny, red 2-door I wasn't quick to tell anyone about it. I was much quicker to tell girls about doing autocross in my 4-cylinder wagon.

More recently I liked a lady at a dealer parts department who was not only hot, but owned a Supra Turbo. I was interested in her, first and foremost, the Supra was a bonus. 😇
...But it sounded like lots of guys saw it the other way around. She said they kept asking to drive her car, even after she put pink rims to specifically to discourage them. 😕

I was disappointed she never drove the car to work. I would have liked to see it.
(And see more of her)

Last edited:

Sponsored

jamus34

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mach 1 (on order)
Thank you! And ooohh NICE. I’m so excited for you and I honestly LOVE FJG on Mustangs! 😍 Really curious to see the last S550 run, too, so definitely post photos here because we all love new car eye candy haha
So it took a bit but here she is all dressed up and pretty.

IMG_2980.JPG

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
Sounds like you are definitely "hooked" LOL At least you live in a part of the country where you get the chance to drive year round mostly. Here in the Northland, our Mustangs go into hibernation usually in mid November and don't come out until at least April or depending on the winter, May.

If you haven't...look into joining a local Mustang club....you'll make lifelong friends and maybe even meet that perfect fella! Take part in some cars shows...don't get hung up on winning a prize or class....just go to participate, have fun, look at all the Mustangs and talk to people and make new friends. If you win something....icing on the cake! MCA ( Mustang Club of America ) shows are held all around the country and I recommend everyone try to get to one at least once...for the experience. Otherwise, there will be lots of local Mustang and other car clubs that put on shows. If you can swing it, try to make it to one of the really big ones like Carlise PA or the Woodward Cruise and Mustang Alley in Detroit.....Mustangs At Daytona in Florida or Cruise For A Cause in the fall in Wisconsin. That Mustang you have will take you anywhere you want to go! Mustang shows are always a place to discover new ideas and neat things to do to "personalize" your Mustang to you!

Like you, I never feel better than when I'm behind the wheel....just cruising down the highway...windows down, tunes cranked up....or carving corners and curves at the track!

Last edited:
OP
OP
DandeeLioness

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
I'm a '76 model, and I've got lots of music that old on CDs, for when I'm in the mood. 😁

I can relate to wanting to be sure someone doesn't like you for your car.
When I got my first shiny, red 2-door I wasn't quick to tell anyone about it. I was much quicker to tell girls about doing autocross in my 4-cylinder wagon.

More recently I liked a lady at a dealer parts department who was not only hot, but owned a Supra Turbo. I was interested in her, first and foremost, the Supra was a bonus. 😇
...But it sounded like lots of guys saw it the other way around. She said they kept asking to drive her car, even after she put pink rims to specifically to discourage them. 😕

I was disappointed she never drove the car to work. I would have liked to see it.
(And see more of her)

Yeah unfortunately, I’ve already had a few guys say “I can teach you how to drive that thing!” — and not in the genuinely helpful kind of way? It sucks to deal with, but I know not ALL guys are like that; just like not all ladies are only interested in a guy’s money. 🤷‍♀️ It’s too bad she didn’t take her Supra to work and I hope it wasn’t because of them!

OP
OP
DandeeLioness

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
So it took a bit but here she is all dressed up and pretty.

IMG_2980.JPG
Oh I love her, what a beauty!! 😍 and she looks like she just got a fresh coat of ceramic with that glassyness! If I had to pick my second favorite color combo on the S550 it’s definitely this one. Congrats!!

OP
OP
DandeeLioness

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
Sounds like you are definitely "hooked" LOL At least you live in a part of the country where you get the chance to drive year round mostly. Here in the Northland, our Mustangs go into hibernation usually in mid November and don't come out until at least April or depending on the winter, May.

If you haven't...look into joining a local Mustang club....you'll make lifelong friends and maybe even meet that perfect fella! Take part in some cars shows...don't get hung up on winning a prize or class....just go to participate, have fun, look at all the Mustangs and talk to people and make new friends. If you win something....icing on the cake! MCA ( Mustang Club of America ) shows are held all around the country and I recommend everyone try to get to one at least once...for the experience. Otherwise, there will be lots of local Mustang and other car clubs that put on shows. If you can swing it, try to make it to one of the really big ones like Carlise PA or the Woodward Cruise and Mustang Alley in Detroit.....Mustangs At Daytona in Florida or Cruise For A Cause in the fall in Wisconsin. That Mustang you have will take you anywhere you want to go! Mustang shows are always a place to discover new ideas and neat things to do to "personalize" your Mustang to you!

Like you, I never feel better than when I'm behind the wheel....just cruising down the highway...windows down, tunes cranked up....or carving corners and curves at the track!
I am most definitely hooked for life! And I’m honestly in less of a hurry now to move out to Colorado (my dream state) because of my car lol. I know she’ll like this mild Georgia winter weather better for sure so I plan to just enjoy it while I’m here. I’d be devastated if I had to put her away for months and don’t know how folks can handle that without going crazy! 🥲

And that was all wonderful advice and I’m happy to report that I’ve now attended my first few cars and coffee meets AND went on my first car cruise recently. That was a dream come true that I didn’t even know I’d had — to cruise behind/alongside a giant herd of Mustangs, including a pair of GT500’s, a FJG Mach 1, and a super-charged GT? So, SO cool and I can’t wait to do it again next weekend. 🤘

I would love to attend the national shows too and use those as an excuse to travel. I hadn’t thought about getting inspiration from them for future personalization ideas, so that’s a fabulous suggestion! Thanks for the support and sharing your thoughts — now I’m itching to get back on the road LOL! 😂

Sponsored

Ballistica

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I’d be devastated if I had to put her away for months and don’t know how folks can handle that without going crazy! 🥲
Oh, we go crazy. 🤪 Spring can’t get here soon enough!

If you’re interested in attending rally’s, take a look at Red Mirror Events. They’ve got a few events down near you and a little further north. I just signed up for my first one in May in Ashland, KY. Gonna be a lot of fun!

https://redmirrorevents.com/

OP
OP
DandeeLioness

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
Oh, we go crazy. 🤪 Spring can’t get here soon enough!

If you’re interested in attending rally’s, take a look at Red Mirror Events. They’ve got a few events down near you and a little further north. I just signed up for my first one in May in Ashland, KY. Gonna be a lot of fun!

https://redmirrorevents.com/
Oooooo awesome, thank you, I’ll definitely check this out! And that sounds like a fantastic way to celebrate the end of your pony’s hibernation haha 🤣 I’m originally from Chicago so I know how long winter can be up there!

Ballistica

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Oooooo awesome, thank you, I’ll definitely check this out! And that sounds like a fantastic way to celebrate the end of your pony’s hibernation haha 🤣 I’m originally from Chicago so I know how long winter can be up there!
Oh, they’re terrible all right. This one was worse though. Bought the mustang in late October, put her in hibernation right before Thanksgiving. Been jonesing ever since. 😂

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
Oh, they’re terrible all right. This one was worse though. Bought the mustang in late October, put her in hibernation right before Thanksgiving. Been jonesing ever since. 😂
Same here....picked mine up on Halloween. She went in for the long winter slumber shortly thereafter. Cannot wait till spring. It will be like 🤣 Christmas morning all over again!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
We’ve been pretty lucky this year as far as winters go. Of course I just washed about 10 lbs of salt off my car on Monday and now we’ve got 5” of snow coming tomorrow 🙁
Sponsored