Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Twister Orange is a little faster!

1673060194910.jpeg
TO is one of my favorites. If it was still available when I ordered my 2022, I would’ve had a tough decision between that and GBM. Orange Mustangs are rare around here. I’ve only seen one in Comp Orange and one Orange Fury. No TO here that I’ve seen.
Sponsored

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
First couple of mod just got installed, a Steeda Tri-Ax street short throw and shifter base bushing bracket. All I can say is WOW! It feels so much better now.
IMG_8224.jpg
Looking to add the short shift but not the bracket because don’t want any increase inNVH. My existing shift is very good, short and tight so want to be sure the Steeda is a noticeable difference In shifting. Do you notice any increase in NVH?

Mitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser; 2022 MT GT/CS DMG
Vehicle Showcase
Looking to add the short shift but not the bracket because don’t want any increase inNVH. My existing shift is very good, short and tight so want to be sure the Steeda is a noticeable difference In shifting. Do you notice any increase in NVH?
I haven’t noticed any increase in NVH. There is no play at all in the shifter and less vibration now. I do get a slight squeak when lifting the lockout, but it’s nothing really.

I have had a little trouble with getting the Steeda shift knob to work with the lockout. I may just need to play around with it to see what’s causing it to not engage. The factory knob doesn’t have that issue.

Sponsored

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I haven’t noticed any increase in NVH. There is no play at all in the shifter and less vibration now. I do get a slight squeak when lifting the lockout, but it’s nothing really.

I have had a little trouble with getting the Steeda shift knob to work with the lockout. I may just need to play around with it to see what’s causing it to not engage. The factory knob doesn’t have that issue.
So you are happy with the short shift And recommend it. Thanks

Keithfro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I removed the front bumper getting it ready for a re painting. When I bought the car with 6k the dealer added a black stripe. I removed the stripe (too much with orange fury in my opinion) and noticed some damage. The dealer hid the damage with the stripe. This also gave me a reason to install the cervinis c series grille which looks sweet. I’m excited but now have to wait a few weeks to get her back together☹.

01F2C1FE-83F3-464C-987C-76FE50B29012.jpeg

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
Twister Orange is a little faster!

1673060194910.jpeg
But, you’re going to have to “squeeze” it hard to beat Race Red. The name says it all.
C8320C3D-3C3D-4557-8E83-58A0862FF951.jpeg

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
But, you’re going to have to “squeeze” it hard to beat Race Red. The name says it all.
1673094602677.png
Yes, but look, look what's up there in the drive way. Not a TO, but it's orange for sure! :like:

Mitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So you are happy with the short shift And recommend it. Thanks
I would. Every mustang I have owned needed one. I can’t say as how it compares to others. But I can say that I have always been happy with everything I have bought from Steeda.

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt

I have the Steeda knob and I used a jam nut and blue loctite with mine. LMR has a good video on how to install and adjust an aftermarket knob. Check out this video and give it another go.

Mitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Steeda knob and I used a jam nut and blue loctite with mine. LMR has a good video on how to install and adjust an aftermarket knob. Check out this video and give it another go.

Thanks. I was planning on seeing if I can find one today. I’m surprised they didn’t include one with it.

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
I would. Every mustang I have owned needed one. I can’t say as how it compares to others. But I can say that I have always been happy with everything I have bought from Steeda.
I second that! :like:

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, but look, look what's up there in the drive way. Not a TO, but it's orange for sure! :like:
Red orange blue green . But you must look out for the silent silver ...........lol
DSC08028.jpg