Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
I only took this one shitty pic:

C71F384F-5051-4AED-B3D1-3CB028FBF813.jpeg

Fun drive. Cool diner. The EcoBoost is nicer than I was expecting. All in all a good day. :like:
Brittany looks really good with the light interior :like:

OK I give up, the safety tape on the Scat is OSHA? Trip hazard?

The Scat is another car I loathe and detest along with the GT350. Because I can't buy one here dammit! :crying:

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Brittany looks really good with the light interior :like:

OK I give up, the safety tape on the Scat is OSHA? Trip hazard?

The Scat is another car I loathe and detest along with the GT350. Because I can't buy one here dammit! :crying:
The Costal (Brittany) is a very nice looking package. Not fully my cup of tea, but I appreciate what it is. I thought Matt was crazy when he put the order in for itā€¦ still kinda do.

That was the first time I drove an EB Mustang. While it made me miss my GT, that hasnā€™t seen roads in a few weeks, I can appreciate it. Itā€™s quiet, smoother, and gets much better MPG.

Power is decent. If it were mine, Iā€™d start modding it right away: falls on its face at 6k. Itā€™s still a whole lot of fun when that boost kicks in!

His SCAT(šŸ’©) Challenger looks and sounds great no question. In the passenger seat my giant 6ā€™4ā€ frame has my knees touching the dash. Mustang has much more room inside vs being smaller on the outside.

I fully think heā€™s crazy for picking up the Challenger. Canā€™t hate him for it. Itā€™s a nice car too.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
ā€œSafety tapeā€ became a thing when dealers forgot to take off the protective lip covers that were only meant for shipping.
Now itā€™s ā€œjust a Mopar thing.ā€

Sponsored

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
And to think you were only 6' before you started eating Vegemite.

I thought you were a car guy :shock: . More Vegemite required mate.

Hmmm seems like a Mopar 'thing'. To borrow a phrase, OH WOW!
Yeah

TouchƩ Sir.

Nightmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jens
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt
Installed a spring loaded cover on the accessory outlet in the center armrest today.

Ford C1BZ-19A487-A

Zubehƶrsteckdose_2.jpg

On the panel, the two noses were cut away at 7:30 and 10:30 and a recess for the new cover was made at 3:00.
You don't have to change anything on the jack itself, the nose in the metal fits, the two opposite noses on the plastic connector (which are actually in the way) can be pushed through so.
Zubehƶrsteckdose_1.jpg

Last edited:

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Did some work on its stable while the sun was out. Doing some window-shopping. Rain is coming back so it's gonna sit for the next week or so.

NTXChris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT
Fresh oil change to kick the year off. I tried Quaker State 5w-30 this time around. Iā€™ll probably go back to Rotella T6 for the next change, it seemed to be a little quieter.

Sponsored

Offshoregames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
21ā€™ GT Premium PP1 Carbonized Grey Metallic loaded
Vehicle Showcase
Love the look! How hard was the installation and removal of the original? Is it all double sided tape?
Looks great. Just did mine this weekend. Install was easy. Hardest part is getting used to seeing them while driving!! :crackup:

399B9578-8BBD-4AAB-B4CA-160166EACAC2.jpeg

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
The 3 amigos and hereafter known as Short n' Stack (after her predilection for ordering 2 pancake combos for breakfast) drove from Manassas out lovely 2 lane twisty roads to old town Culpeper and found an old timey city center grill known as the Frost Cafe.

@KingKona regaled us with a local history lessons, while @EmCel provided emphasis with periodic "oh wow". @JohnnyGT mustered a disinterested "yeah" to liven up the conversation thru it's fits and starts.

Then Johnny with Brittany and Matt with his ScatPack grabass'd all the way back to Alexandria. The Kona's GT took off and was quickly lost to sight.

Sorry I don't have pics.
It was a great time. The preevening drive home was absolutely beautiful.

Right as the sun was setting, and as the car was lighting itself up. Setting the Magneride and Active Exhaust to just so, easing back and letting the miles flow in peaceful relaxation.

RookieDDZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Winter project started.

Installing BMR SP763 Minimal Drop Springs and Steeda Subframe Alignment and Support Kit (555-4438 and 555-4437). I have the rear done, which is the biggest parts. Getting those rear lower collars on was tough. Big set of channel locks got the job done.

Now I'll tackle the front springs and wait until Spring for the alignment. Might think about wheels until then...
Sponsored