DandeeLioness

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
I’m always game for a keychain or something if you end up making anything!
Heck yeah! I’ll keep you posted for sure :D
Sponsored

OP
OP
DandeeLioness

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
Great writeup!!!

I *should* be taking ownership of my '23 FJG M1 sometime next month. Not ideal timing but I work with what I got.
Thank you! And ooohh NICE. I’m so excited for you and I honestly LOVE FJG on Mustangs! 😍 Really curious to see the last S550 run, too, so definitely post photos here because we all love new car eye candy haha

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Enjoy your ride!

jamus34

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mach 1 (on order)
Thank you! And ooohh NICE. I’m so excited for you and I honestly LOVE FJG on Mustangs! 😍 Really curious to see the last S550 run, too, so definitely post photos here because we all love new car eye candy haha
Will do!

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW and Chevy
Wow what a great write up! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience. Congrats on the Mustang! Reading it made me even more excited for when I eventually get mine. I have a 2023 GT on order.

Sponsored

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
Outstanding write up and great to see you on another thread from where we were all waiting to receive our dream cars not too long ago! So appreciate the info you shared and really impressed with the artwork-especially, the spirited horse with the yote!

Must say that I am a tad jealous that you already have over 2000 miles and the experiences that go along with that. We got our cars around the same time and get this......I have a whopping 82 miles on mine! Not for lack of desire or time mind you. Once I got her, I was not going to take her on the road until the PPF and ceramic appointment two weeks after pick up. Then it was time to prep her for her winter slumber (one of the disadvantages of living in the northeast :frown: ) I smile every time I go into the garage, but not nearly as much as the limited times I've been behind the wheel. Spring cannot get here quick enough!!

Enjoy your baby and I look forward to seeing pics of the installed quarter windows. Very sharp, but the price...yikes!! I can see why the wallet would require some CPR. :crackup:

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
I put a bottle of ceratec in mine with every oil change to keep it quiet.

I had a '19 GT that was bought back for paint issues, it ticked and sounded the same as the '20 that replaced it, so the noises don't really concern me since I got to see it behave the same way on two different cars in a real short time frame.

I do still add the ceratec though, because I like how it quiets things down. Congrats on your cool car!

OP
OP
DandeeLioness

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
Wow what a great write up! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience. Congrats on the Mustang! Reading it made me even more excited for when I eventually get mine. I have a 2023 GT on order.
Thank you very much, I’m glad you enjoyed it and you absolutely SHOULD be excited for your car’s arrival! You’re gonna love it and I hope by the time it arrives, the weather is perfect for your future “bonding” cruises :D

And of course be sure you share lotsa baby pics here with us haha

OP
OP
DandeeLioness

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
Outstanding write up and great to see you on another thread from where we were all waiting to receive our dream cars not too long ago! So appreciate the info you shared and really impressed with the artwork-especially, the spirited horse with the yote!

Must say that I am a tad jealous that you already have over 2000 miles and the experiences that go along with that. We got our cars around the same time and get this......I have a whopping 82 miles on mine! Not for lack of desire or time mind you. Once I got her, I was not going to take her on the road until the PPF and ceramic appointment two weeks after pick up. Then it was time to prep her for her winter slumber (one of the disadvantages of living in the northeast :frown: ) I smile every time I go into the garage, but not nearly as much as the limited times I've been behind the wheel. Spring cannot get here quick enough!!

Enjoy your baby and I look forward to seeing pics of the installed quarter windows. Very sharp, but the price...yikes!! I can see why the wallet would require some CPR. :crackup:
Ahh thank you and I’m so glad folks enjoyed my little newbie review and artwork concepts! It’s nice to have a place to geek out and share my nerdiness for these cars lol

I’m at 3200+ miles now and have enjoyed every single one. It sucks you had to (almost) immediately put yours into hibernation for the winter but I will say, I think you were smart to wait for the PPF + Ceramic application!

My car is a DD so I didn’t have a choice but to try and just be careful that first month. The PPF shop I’d planned to work with ghosted me so I had to find another last minute, which pushed the install timeline out even further and lead to a tiny chip in the paint on the hood. It sucks but nothing I could do. 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, I’m looking forward to spring and hearing your own stories and adventures when it’s finally time to wake your car up and get in some good bonding cruises! It won’t be too long now, hang in there. :D

Sponsored
OP
OP
DandeeLioness

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
I put a bottle of ceratec in mine with every oil change to keep it quiet.

I had a '19 GT that was bought back for paint issues, it ticked and sounded the same as the '20 that replaced it, so the noises don't really concern me since I got to see it behave the same way on two different cars in a real short time frame.

I do still add the ceratec though, because I like how it quiets things down. Congrats on your cool car!
This is really good to know and I’ll definitely keep it in mind for all my future oil changes! Thanks for sharing :D

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
This is really good to know and I’ll definitely keep it in mind for all my future oil changes! Thanks for sharing :D
Nice writeup ! Just a thought, I used 1/3 bottle of ceratec just as a preventative (maybe). 4000 miles and one oil change and still quiet. It s not my original idea, others here also use the 1/3 bottle method. Happy Motoring.

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW and Chevy
Thank you very much, I’m glad you enjoyed it and you absolutely SHOULD be excited for your car’s arrival! You’re gonna love it and I hope by the time it arrives, the weather is perfect for your future “bonding” cruises :D

And of course be sure you share lotsa baby pics here with us haha
Yes definitely! I have a build date of the week of March 6th.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Trust me, the feelings never subside with these. Mine's coming up on 3 years old, and it still makes me giggle just the same as when I first rolled out of the dealership.

Those nickel finished alternate PP1 wheels are also very rare and hardly ever optioned for some reason, so you have some great taste for picking those.

Kleiss1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6- speed
I’m glad I’m old with hearing aids. I’ve never noticed the “tick”. 2018 GT with 5500 on it now.
Sponsored