Sponsored

Tinpot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w 3rd pedal delete
Too bad its missing a pedal.
I dunno. I went for the 3rd pedal delete option as it’s quicker (for some icing on the cake it gets better mileage too). That’s a win, win for me.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Whether it's a Super Snake, Saleen, etc., if it's priced in the neighborhood of a GT500 or higher I'm out.

Specracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
I dunno. I went for the 3rd pedal delete option as it’s quicker (for some icing on the cake it gets better mileage too). That’s a win, win for me.
I know 2 pedals can be faster, I have a super fast DCT (not a GT500), and I get it. But I still prefer to shift myself. I just enjoy it more.

Sponsored

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Stunning and unique car, but for the price, GT500 in same color would be equally gorgeous and better in every technical way.
This is absolutely true for some, but not everyone. I have been lucky to drive both, and the black label is quite the beast.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Nice looking....This as close to a looking like a charger as gets to me. Did the designer for Dodge leave?

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I honestly don't get the appeal.

Of course taste is definitely subjective :)
Your not the only one.

WTF is going on with the front of the hood over the headlights ?

Yes its different, but is it any better than the OE offerings ?

If Ford would have turned that out as the S650, this forum would have absolutely slaughtered it … :giggle:

WD :like:

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
This is absolutely true for some, but not everyone. I have been lucky to drive both, and the black label is quite the beast.
For sure. What I mean is that GT500 has better transmission than A10, better engine that is designed for boost, cooling, suspension, handling, exhaust and etc and etc. Any whipple'd mustang is a beast, bot non of these small batch custom car companies can touch the engineering level that went into GT500. Emotionally, this saleen might be a better choice for some, and it's totally ok.

Sponsored

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
I have a Saleen white label. It is my 2nd S550 Saleen Mustang. Mine is the N/A white label and has 500hp per Saleen. It is a very dialed in car and provides am experience that is much improved over a Mustang GT. Check out Revan Evan on YouTube as he goes over the Saleen with Steve. For those that don’t know Evan Smith is an old school foxbody guy, former editor of MMFF…been around a long time.

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
LOL you would think Saleen would know that from the Gen 3 Coyote (2018) it has been 307 Cu in.
Yeah, I mean its pretty damn dumb and creates an eye roll emoji.