Sponsored

Green belt or black belt for superchargers?

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
What headache you talking about?
I've read alot of people snapping several of them trying to find the right amount of tension. Not saying it's not possible to tension it right and not snap, just not worth it IMO
Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
I've read alot of people snapping several of them trying to find the right amount of tension. Not saying it's not possible to tension it right and not snap, just not worth it IMO
Thats an old wives tale.

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
All belts matter!!!
Yes all belts matter, but its the stress caused by hate'n on greenbelts that I and plenty of others are ready to move past, whatever it takes. Greenbelts are the ones getting trashed in disproportionate numbers costing us stress, time, money, morale,etc.
Dunno? I feel its a really about "Run what you Brung" ,and "we are what we are" at this point. I only care about figuring out how to make what we got work instead of everyone crying, bitchn, pissn and moaning in the pits while the rest of the teams of the world pass us by.

Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Yes all belts matter, but its the stress caused by hate'n on greenbelts that I and plenty of others are ready to move past, whatever it takes. Greenbelts are the ones getting trashed in disproportionate numbers costing us stress, time, money, morale,etc.
Dunno? I feel its a really about "Run what you Brung" ,and "we are what we are" at this point. I only care about figuring out how to make what we got work instead of everyone crying, bitchn, pissn and moaning in the pits while the rest of the teams of the world pass us by.
Wow, compelling argument. I feel as if i should take responsibility for something im im not responsible for and pay you a cash award you dont deserve!

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Wow, compelling argument. I feel as if i should take responsibility for something im im not responsible for and pay you a cash award you dont deserve!
Efff that.. lol... Hell nahh! Dont give out bad ideas...
That's how some people may want you to think so that your grand kids get to deal with our same problems.
Money handouts and entitlement wont change anything.
Ill spend money on education, public AND private schools. Boarding school, Churches, anything that builds the families necessary to build the children.

Look at Germany, Millions of recent immigrants and the German economy is kickn some freakn ass.
The biggest destroyer of German pride, morale, productivity, families, lives and futures: Hitler.
If America was firing on all cylinders, we'd be kicking ass.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Efff that.. lol... Hell nahh! Dont give out bad ideas...
That's how some people may want you to think so that your grand kids get to deal with our same problems.
Money handouts and entitlement wont change anything.
Ill spend money on education, public AND private schools. Boarding school, Churches, anything that builds the families necessary to build the children.

Look at Germany, Millions of recent immigrants and the German economy is kickn some freakn ass.
The biggest destroyer of German pride, morale, productivity, families, lives and futures: Hitler.
If America was firing on all cylinders, we'd be kicking ass.
Trump runs an RPM belt. His car is fast, real fast and everybody knows it.

#RPMbeltFTW

Last edited:

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Trump runs an RPM belt. His car is fat, real fats and everybody knows it.#RPMbeltFTW
Trump? fat?
We need Pence over Trump. Its the only way.

Think this out... Biden already said he plans to resign day one, making his VP POTUS.
That means Nancy Pelosi becomes VP...
Kamala Harris POTUS
Nancy Pelosi VP
Trump is responsible if that happens.

Last edited:

Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Trump? fat?
We need Pence over Trump. Its the only way.

Think this out... Biden already said he plans to resign day one, making his VP POTUS.
That means Nancy Pelosi becomes VP...
Kamala Harris POTUS
Nancy Pelosi VP
Trump is responsible is that happens.
Calm down. If that happens, its the fault of the masses.

RPM belt forever!

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
What’s sucks is that Gates has discontinued the RPM belt line, or just many of the previously available lengths we use.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
What’s sucks is that Gates has discontinued the RPM belt line, or just many of the previously available lengths we use.
Yep. Just got that reply from a Gates rep.
Sponsored