Sponsored

Beware of Lund

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
This guy Alex living rent free house n some of your heads. Ya’ll don’t like him yet you watch him lol, Ya’ll would have a more peaceful life if you just stop doing the things that anger you. Just suggesting
Just say you kiss Alex on the mouth.
Sponsored

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
So seen Alejandro Flores broke the, as he put it "the king daddy" of timing chains on his less than 1000 mile GT500 engine. LUND TUNED. Don't hack for the chop, 🤡 . And don't worry Flores boot lickers.. I FF to the relevant parts, which doesn't count as 'viewed'.

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
So seen Alejandro Flores broke the, as he put it "the king daddy" of timing chains on his less than 1000 mile GT500 engine. LUND TUNED. Don't hack for the chop, 🤡 . And don't worry Flores boot lickers.. I FF to the relevant parts, which doesn't count as 'viewed'.
I haven’t seen that video. What caused the timing chains to break (ghost cam tune)?

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
For someone who hates Lund and Alex so much you sure know a lot about their vids. Good job giving them more clicks 👍👍.

TexasMetallic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 Ram 1500 4x4
Chains break on stock cars. Even more so with bigger cams and stiffer springs.

16099E65-168A-48A4-A5FF-DD45C507666A.png

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Which begs the question of, “is it recommended to replace the tensioners and chains with stronger billet aluminum pieces?”

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I find it interesting also that Lund and Lund Jr used to regularly post on boards. they even used to be members of my local car club. Shortly after the 5.8L GT500 came out they started to expand their tuning crew and started to stop talking on boards at all with potential customers. They started to just do an occasional YT video and let Alex do his social media stuff. Which was fine at first but he very quickly fell into the "bitching toll" game and no one at the company will call him out for it. Also they brought in some younger guys while my impression is Lund himself really only focuses on his track cars now and doesn't do much tuning himself for any customers. I'm under the impression really only Jr and the newer guys do any actual customer work unless you're a really high roller with an interesting setup.

It sucks as they used to be top notch guys. I remember when Jr was barely tuning himself and working/learning on a 331 notch.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Chains break on stock cars. Even more so with bigger cams and stiffer springs.

16099E65-168A-48A4-A5FF-DD45C507666A.png
Sure. If you bounce it off the limiter like a tard for a minute. Which you know, that clown Flores always says.. Which leaves only a couple things. I'm betting its his hack chop tune.

QBailey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Quinton
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Sure. If you bounce it off the limiter like a tard for a minute. Which you know, that clown Flores always says.. Which leaves only a couple things. I'm betting its his hack chop tune.
Or, it could be that it’s a damn race car and they tend to break more often than not. A wild concept, I know. 🙄

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
I find it interesting also that Lund and Lund Jr used to regularly post on boards. they even used to be members of my local car club. Shortly after the 5.8L GT500 came out they started to expand their tuning crew and started to stop talking on boards at all with potential customers. They started to just do an occasional YT video and let Alex do his social media stuff. Which was fine at first but he very quickly fell into the "bitching toll" game and no one at the company will call him out for it. Also they brought in some younger guys while my impression is Lund himself really only focuses on his track cars now and doesn't do much tuning himself for any customers. I'm under the impression really only Jr and the newer guys do any actual customer work unless you're a really high roller with an interesting setup.

It sucks as they used to be top notch guys. I remember when Jr was barely tuning himself and working/learning on a 331 notch.
Don’t forget these guys got busted by the feds, so I am sure this had a huge impact on their operation going forward… there is roughly 20 states that follow California emissions laws. In California you cannot do a custom tune unless it has been carb certified and no tuna is doing that. The industry will fade out at some point, leading only fly by night folks providing custom tunes.