Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
UK now vaccinating young children against RSV.

Conspiracy theorists missed that one !
I didn't think we had one yet. I read Moderna or Pfizer (maybe both) were working on one. I even read they were thinking of having one shot for covid, flu and RSV.

The conspiracy theorists won't be "Woke" until their "Command Center" tells them it is time to be angry... it's "manufactured anger".

Far as the few people we have in this thread not contributing, trolling, etc. simply report them. The mods have done a great job so far in weeding them out so we can have a productive thread without the nonsense.

Sponsored

Sponsored

DRU842

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Lightning Blue

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
The ADMINS need to ban and delete this whole thread. Whole lotta unsmart going on here.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
And of course there are very few 'long COVID' type effects with flu. There can be some really quite damaging side effects of COVID.
Seems a rather small percentage of people get long covid. Long covid is minimized by being vaccinated.

One more troll banned... no surprise. Wonder how long before he returns. I've never understood why some people join a conversation only to trash it.

Plenty of threads on this site I don't agree with... I'll have my say (post once) and then be an adult and walk away. But some can't control themselves.

Maybe it is a Long COVID symptom but they don't know it.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
China zero Covid: Violent protests in Guangzhou put curbs under strain - BBC News

I can see problems ahead for China. Vaccine uptake has been poor, the vaccine they used was relatively poor and there are a lot of people naive to the virus because of the draconian control measures. As we know there is only one way out of COVID via effective vaccination to mitigate the effects of natural spread. Omicron strains will spread through China (it simply cannot be stopped) and they have failed to prepare by sticking to a policy that became redundant once vaccines became available.
Seems a rather small percentage of people get long covid. Long covid is minimized by being vaccinated.

One more troll banned... no surprise. Wonder how long before he returns. I've never understood why some people join a conversation only to trash it.

Plenty of threads on this site I don't agree with... I'll have my say (post once) and then be an adult and walk away. But some can't control themselves.

Maybe it is a Long COVID symptom but they don't know it.
It can still be a lot of people even at relatively low percentages. The problem is the long COVID symptoms or damage can be different to the initial disease. It does a lot of damage to endothelial cells with wide ranging impacts. You can get long COVID after asymptomatic COVID! There will be a long term legacy to the disease for many years to come.

How common is long COVID? That depends on how you measure it | National Statistical (ons.gov.uk)

Nearly One in Five American Adults Who Have Had COVID-19 Still Have "Long COVID" (cdc.gov)

Frontiers | Long COVID 19 Syndrome: Is It Related to Microcirculation and Endothelial Dysfunction? Insights From TUN-EndCOV Study (frontiersin.org)
Sponsored