ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

lkeltner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
Well, got the car back together, ambient air temp sensor is good. Hood shocks installed.

Can't clear the 0315 code with a crank relearn as the hp tuner lund had me get just shows a blank page on the vehicle special controls window with no crank relearn button. So, I can't go do my initial datalog to send to them. Already sent support request but have to wait til Monday.

Anyone got any experience with this?
Sponsored

Last edited:

lkeltner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1

Ruby_Ruby19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brevin Cuckold
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Well, got the car back together, ambient air temp sensor is good. Hood shocks installed.

Can't clear the 3015 code with a crank relearn as the hp tuner lund had me get just shows a blank page on the vehicle special controls window with no crank relearn button. So, I can't go do my initial datalog to send to them. Already sent support request but have to wait til Monday.

Hey man, if you can't get an answer from anyone - Alex from Lund does a live chat Sunday at 8am. You should be able to message him and he can help you.

lkeltner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
Hey man, if you can't get an answer from anyone - Alex from Lund does a live chat Sunday at 8am. You should be able to message him and he can help you.
Woot. Thnx! How do I access it? I didn't see anything on the website...

Sponsored

Ruby_Ruby19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brevin Cuckold
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

Can't clear the 3015 code with a crank relearn as the hp tuner lund had me get just shows a blank page on the vehicle special controls window with no crank relearn button. So, I can't go do my initial datalog to send to them. Already sent support request but have to wait til Monday.

Also, more specifically...HIS YT channel is Alejandro Flores in case you didn't know.

Ruby_Ruby19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brevin Cuckold
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Just look up his channel, I believe he does chats Sundays at 8am, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday and Sundays at 8am. Once the chat starts, just open the live chat and ask your questions.

gcadorette13

PoopStang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
hahaha I highly doubt he will help him during the peasant chat live stream. Some people might be able to comment and help but be prepared to be flamed.

DR_Mach1Yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC 2500, 2022 GT500, 2023 Corvette Z06 !!!
True true. We need some G4 data. I want to see a G4/stock motor/E85 on the largest pulley you can put on it. Slow that blower waayyy down
Hopefully some time next year unless someone out there has done it. I have the fuel system, the G4, OPG. parts availability at the moment all requires some waiting. I do have a new predator block and debating if to just do a complete build and just swap out everything at once. less down time and I can enjoy the car for now.

Sponsored

Colin1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, 2015 VW GTI PP
hahaha I highly doubt he will help him during the peasant chat live stream. Some people might be able to comment and help but be prepared to be flamed.
I agree, he’s more into roasting the shit out of his viewers. Which is hilarious. Better be a question that you can’t find the answer to on the first page of google

Ruby_Ruby19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brevin Cuckold
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Don't listen to guys who say he roasts people and won't help. He does call out people for being stupid, but that's a great question I'm sure he'll help you if he can.

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10

Which specific code is it?

You should be able to just clear the code via the diagnostic feature on the nguage.

Why are you wanting to do a crank relearn, did you install opg's?

lkeltner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
Which specific code is it?

You should be able to just clear the code via the diagnostic feature on the nguage.

Why are you wanting to do a crank relearn, did you install opg's?
It's throwing 0315. Lund told me to do a crank relearn to get rid of it. No opg. Didn't touch the crank.

VCM scanner for my hp tuner MPVI2+ shows no options for crank relearn. The box is blank. (Should have crank relearn and KAM relearn buttons) Hopefully they give me a method tomorrow to fix, as I'm concerned about driving the car at all right now.
Sponsored

Last edited: