Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP - 2000 Land Cruiser - 2001 Sequoia
SS 1LE manual vs Mach 1 auto. And the driver knows what he's talking about.
Randy was trying to polite to the Camaro guy obviously- 3 tenths in a 1 minute lap sheesh

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
No handling package
The M1 was an HP, the owner just does not run the front lower splitter or gurney flap as he puts a lot of road miles on it and those kill the mpg.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
The M1 was an HP, the owner just does not run the front lower splitter or gurney flap as he puts a lot of road miles on it and those kill the mpg.
The splitter didn't hurt my mileage driving home from Granger, Iowa to California. Was averaging almost 26mpg until we got to Utah and their 80mph speed limits. For the whole 2900 mile trip we averaged 24.6mpg with the HP splitter and No Gurney Flap.

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
The splitter didn't hurt my mileage driving home from Granger, Iowa to California. Was averaging almost 26mpg until we got to Utah and their 80mph speed limits. For the whole 2900 mile trip we averaged 24.6mpg with the HP splitter and No Gurney Flap.
I am not sure the owner was concerned about the mileage (I might have missed that in the videos). But Cup 2s and tramlining was mentioned as a reason why he removed those. Otherwise it should have been stock HP car.

Anyway, I do not think it really mattered in the CJPonyParts video. The comparison was more about the overall perception than performance particularities.

For those who do not watch the Tony's YT channel, this is the car in question:

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP - 2000 Land Cruiser - 2001 Sequoia
Mach 1 did have the handling package. Not sure if you comment is about GT350 (did it ever have one?).
Sorry about that, I was in a hurry and thought I also didn’t see front fender trim either - cheers!

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I am not sure the owner was concerned about the mileage (I might have missed that in the videos). But Cup 2s and tramlining was mentioned as a reason why he removed those. Otherwise it should have been stock HP car.

Anyway, I do not think it really mattered in the CJPonyParts video. The comparison was more about the overall perception than performance particularities.

For those who do not watch the Tony's YT channel, this is the car in question:

I can attest to the tram-lining, even in the mere 40 mile I put on them, they were awful. The PS4s' I replaced them with haven't tram-lined at all.

Sponsored

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
I think this has not been posted before. An apple vs apple comparision on normal twisty roads that most of us use

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I think this has not been posted before. An apple vs apple comparision on normal twisty roads that most of us use

Saw this one, too, would have liked to have seen two completely stock cars, both appear to have been at least minorly modified, but still seems to be a very honest comparison.

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
Broken link, but if this was the SS 1LE vs. Mach 1 MTs on same tires etc., that was very good. I would like someone to do the same with ATs, especially since they both have the same 10 speed albeit different programming. The Camaro did have better brake pads which probably contributed to the better brake feel. More body roll in Mustang was no surprise...even with magneride that has been a persistent knock on the S550 versus Camaro. Hopefully they addressed that in S650-sounds like the steering has been improved.