2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Went to see one last year, what they did last year was added mark up to them & they will already be registered, so your be a second owner on the book.

Sales guy explained to me, they buy them using their finance company then sell them as second hand because that's the only way they can sell with marking it up.
Totally, which makes sense. It's what I would do if I was a dealer in the bizarre market where used car prices > new car prices. If the 2022 was in Twister Orange instead of Cyber, then I'd probably swap my Grabber Blue '22. But I'll stick with what I have.
Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
There is a Ford dealer which is selling them brand new with a mark up and calling it a storage or forecourt change,, canā€™t remember which šŸ¤¬
that's even worse than the ADM crap the Yanks have to put up with, do you get to do a sht on the showroom floor for that extra wallet theft they hit you with? Brand new car but 2nd hand and paying over the odds for it. Some folks eh

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Geez, now the Lookers Ford York Road have a red incoming Mach 1 too. That's 7 new Mach 1's these guys have.

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge & Soon to be Mach 1
Geez, now the Lookers Ford York Road have a red incoming Mach 1 too. That's 7 new Mach 1's these guys have.
What some dealers do is trade slots with other dealers for other cars.
A friend of mine was trying to get one ordered over the past few weeks but a few dealers stated we can't sell you one anymore, I spoke to ford online after my friend said this, they said as well they aren't getting anymore in.

So i guess AUG-OCT will be the one if not the only batch Mach 1's, Mach 1 is only a 2 year run car, the new model is coming soon!

who even knows if we will get it based on these stupid emission & sound laws

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
What some dealers do is trade slots with other dealers for other cars.
A friend of mine was trying to get one ordered over the past few weeks but a few dealers stated we can't sell you one anymore, I spoke to ford online after my friend said this, they said as well they aren't getting anymore in.

So i guess AUG-OCT will be the one if not the only batch Mach 1's, Mach 1 is only a 2 year run car, the new model is coming soon!

who even knows if we will get it based on these stupid emission & sound laws
I think you're right, this is it guys. I almost feel bad modifying the car given that this is the end of the run.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Just had a call from the dealer. My car has arrived at Liverpool docks and is waiting for a transporter to the dealer. Hopefully not too long now as we're only near Manchester.
Congrats šŸ„³ not long now šŸ‘

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just had a call from the dealer. My car has arrived at Liverpool docks and is waiting for a transporter to the dealer. Hopefully not too long now as we're only near Manchester.
We need to get a Manchester meet sorted out, maybe around the Trafford centre area ?

My friend has a blue, I see two orange ones, a grabber blue and a NFG around locally and @Tinpot has a cyber orange on order. There must be more, but I donā€™t really hear of any ā€˜localā€™ meets :frown:

WD :like:

Tinpot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w 3rd pedal delete
Thatā€™s an idea that Iā€™d be up for. Unfortunately, Iā€™ve still no idea when mine is due.

revblock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 (on order)
We need to get a Manchester meet sorted out, maybe around the Trafford centre area ?

My friend has a blue, I see two orange ones, a grabber blue and a NFG around locally and @Tinpot has a cyber orange on order. There must be more, but I donā€™t really hear of any ā€˜localā€™ meets :frown:

I'd be up for that once it arrives. I saw a convertible green one near my house a few weeks back and I've seen a red one with black stripes knocking about at Pine Tree Farm a couple of times.

There's a group on Facebook called northwest stangs, it looks like they meet up every so often too.

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Green as in the same green as mine ? If so, my misses (and a lady from work) has seen that but Iā€™ve not :frown: The lady at work told me she was walking her dog and was waving away, until she realised it wasnā€™t me :cwl:

Iā€™ve seen a red stripped one at middlebrook, but not this year.

Pine tree farm just off the 61 ? Met some family there for a (non alcoholic !) drink when we could meet up in small groups exiting covid :

1659472554677.jpeg

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Mach 1 has been fully built, it's been siting in RESEGMENTATION since June - Checked my ford account, to confirm, showing an image of the MACH 1 and the Sync Nav system has been installed showing it has the latest version.

Best case ETA for delivery is late Sep to late Oct, worse case November.
*Seems to be issues with the ford plant getting cars out for shipping.

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
My Mach 1 has been fully built, it's been siting in RESEGMENTATION since June - Checked my ford account, to confirm, showing an image of the MACH 1 and the Sync Nav system has been installed showing it has the latest version.

Resegmentation is saying all the bits are there for the build, that will change when itā€™s built, do you have the window sticker with the blend date or when was your build date?

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Resegmentation is saying all the bits are there for the build, that will change when itā€™s built, do you have the window sticker with the blend date or when was your build date?
Bulid date was last week, it's been confirmed it's been built

revblock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 (on order)
Green as in the same green as mine ? If so, my misses (and a lady from work) has seen that but Iā€™ve not :frown: The lady at work told me she was walking her dog and was waving away, until she realised it wasnā€™t me :cwl:

Iā€™ve seen a red stripped one at middlebrook, but not this year.

Pine tree farm just off the 61 ? Met some family there for a (non alcoholic !) drink when we could meet up in small groups exiting covid :

1659472554677.jpeg

Yep, that's the Pine Tree I mean. Sounds like the same red one as well.

I think it was a slightly different green, could just be the light though. Here's a pic of it.

287635240_1198370687649090_342915230309550529_n.jpg
Sponsored