Sponsored

2022 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1...2014 Mustag GT whipple supercharger
So, I’m assuming no Mach1 will be available for 2023?
Seems the Ford likes to roll out some one off car for the end of each generation. The 03 04 Mach 1. The 2012 2013 boss. It's probably done as the retool everything for the s650. Wasn't the s650 supposed to be released last year but just delayed within the past 12 months.
Sponsored

NFG19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT PP1
Seems the Ford likes to roll out some one off car for the end of each generation. The 03 04 Mach 1. The 2012 2013 boss. It's probably done as the retool everything for the s650. Wasn't the s650 supposed to be released last year but just delayed within the past 12 months.
My thoughts exactly!

NFG19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT PP1
I think ford has been doing that forever! Like the 69-70 Mach 1s before the new body styles! What year were the machs for the 71 body style?

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2022 California GT: Black
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and she looks beautiful to me 💚 will put it back to stock to sell and I wonder what I might do with some of these mods, like put them on my new Mach 1 could be a plan 🤔
Am I the only one that I love the green mustang on the outside but would prefer no green on the inside

Tinpot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w 3rd pedal delete
I’ve got a Cyber Orange GT on order. What’s the chance of this being built ? ie I have no VIN yet so is it possible it will be built as a 23 model year car and I’m going to have to select an alternate colour ?

Sponsored

OP
OP

tagorgia

Krazydog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I’ve got a Cyber Orange GT on order. What’s the chance of this being built ? ie I have no VIN yet so is it possible it will be built as a 23 model year car and I’m going to have to select an alternate colour ?
2022 model year production goes thru 11/28/22, so if you get scheduled before then, you're good. If not, you will definately have to convert to a 23 with the new colors unfortunately.

Tinpot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w 3rd pedal delete
2022 model year production goes thru 11/28/22, so if you get scheduled before then, you're good. If not, you will definately have to convert to a 23 with the new colors unfortunately.
Thanks. Fingers crossed then…..

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Definitely enjoying the new Vapor Blue Metallic color, excited to see this on new ponies. Sad to know the fun colors are going to be gone though. MAYBE they will come back for the S650 gen for another hurrah? Lets hope... buy those cyber oranges, mischievous purples and eruption greens now.

baazooka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6MT
That's a pretty restrictive color palette. No orange, no yellow, no green 😞

I suspect the '23MY will only run for about 6 months anyway.
Gotta make sure the target consumer doesn't feel "gay" for considering such colors.

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
Has anyone seen the vapor blue yet on other models?

Sponsored

JDM_WAAAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1 HP 6MT EGM, 2016 Focus ST
Wow, they got rid of eruption green. Good news for me, I guess.

B4RK3R

CRWDCTRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GT Premium
That vapor blue looks promising. I wish I would have been able to find a Grabber blue Mach 1 or any 9ther bright color when I bought mine, but all we had within a 200 mile radius was Oxford White or FJG... Everyone who has a FJG wanted a 8-10k markup. I could have shipped a car but these are already expensive so I went with the OW Mach 1 for 1k below MSRP.

Zambonicassoni

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Need for Green Ecoboost 101a
Ford has been doing 1 off colors since the 550s started I think, so I'm not too surprised to see EG and MP leave, but it's very sobering to see a lack of color choice.

Unfortunately modern America bought into neutral colors being the only thing that works on anything, cars included. I get that something like my NFG wouldn't work on certain car models, but companies should at least try and branch out with one or two different colors. I think what annoys me most is a lot of people will say they like the color, and then when I ask them why they don't go for it, they say it's too bold for them to try.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I get that something like my NFG wouldn't work on certain car models, but companies should at least try and branch out with one or two different colors.
what's more the Japanese started this white/black/silver crap and we imported it.
VW's GTI has a MISERABLE color selection (Germans only like winter gray colors?) but ever so often they come up with things like Cornflower Blue and a really neat Yellow. But then they go and only let the pointlessly expensive trims have it. Grrr. it's freaking paint, every trim should have the full spectrum - charge extra if you want.

Honda Civic comes in a somewhat similar color as the NFG which is nice.

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Ford has been doing 1 off colors since the 550s started I think, so I'm not too surprised to see EG and MP leave, but it's very sobering to see a lack of color choice.

Unfortunately modern America bought into neutral colors being the only thing that works on anything, cars included. I get that something like my NFG wouldn't work on certain car models, but companies should at least try and branch out with one or two different colors. I think what annoys me most is a lot of people will say they like the color, and then when I ask them why they don't go for it, they say it's too bold for them to try.
Completely agree! I always seem to go for the bold, bright and unpopular colors. People are just... LAME. Although I can understand why people like the blue and red colors, Ford has been doing a nice job with those.
Sponsored