Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Now the real question is are any of these stolen GT500's under MSRP and for sale? :cwl:
Sponsored

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Now the real question is are any of these stolen GT500's under MSRP and for sale? :cwl:
Short answer; not in North America. It'll be stripped and sold or go to a collector off-shore.

The one that got away is probably in a shipping container on the way to Russia. No joke.

When I bought my Mercedes I shopped around before buying a CPO from the dealership. One "dealer" I went to in Toronto was in a very rough neighbourhood (my gf was like "Ewww, they don't even have a Starbucks" LOL). I walked in and was greeted with million-dollar cars. The Mercedes I was there to look at was "at the back"; apparently that Brand was the low end of what was for sale in there.

After walking around for a bit; talking to the "Salesman" (think Russian Mobster) I decided that I wouldn't buy the one that I was there to look at. He said, "IF you end up getting one and don't want it anymore you come back and see me. We'll pay top dollar for it in the spot". Suuuuuuuuuuuure, then an hour later it'll be in a shipping container to China or someplace.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
You guys are ALL missing the point. These lovely gentlemen were just showing you how petrol is evil.

Had these GT500’s been electric, they’d have gotten away.

This was an attempt to show everyone in the world petrol-performance comes at a severe cost*.

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium

Sponsored

rxsamg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
'97 Cobra Conv,'22 GT500 N1107 Atlas Blue
I believe you ar correct. And the last bunch were 350's.
NOPE, they were 500's also. They leave the keyfobs in all the cars for ease of stealing...err, I mean moving them around......

MIDLYFE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
I wish crime was punishable by death. Honestly it would stop the mindset oh I won’t be caught and if I do itl be minimal punishment
I'm betting this would do more to reduce gun violence then anything currently on the table.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Ran out of gas..... Not dealing with criminal masterminds here.

Garfy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2012 Honda Fit Sport
Thing is we have a culture problem. You shouldnt have to lock your doors to the house. You shouldnt have to chain your bike to the pole. You shouldnt have to worry if you left some tools in the bed of your truck. Only reason you should have to do any of this is for safety of children, etc. Our punishments dont fit the crime. And what I mean by that is everything in life is a risk vs reward.

We have people with assets they have worked for, families they care about, etc. making the punishments. Well being locked up for 5 days to someone like that is a huge setback vs being locked up for 5 days to someone who doesnt have any of that, doesnt care to ever have any of that, 5 days doesnt mean shit.
True, I remember back in the late 50's and early 60's we NEVER locked our house (of course, our plantation house didn't have a lock anyway, but our "new" house in 1960 did have a lock) or even lock our car doors. Today, even if you lock it thieves will break in and steal things or the entire vehicle. It's a morality issue and the way people are raised.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
True, I remember back in the late 50's and early 60's we NEVER locked our house (of course, our plantation house didn't have a lock anyway, but our "new" house in 1960 did have a lock) or even lock our car doors. Today, even if you lock it thieves will break in and steal things or the entire vehicle. It's a morality issue and the way people are raised.
Pizza drivers are having their cars stolen while they run up and deliver pizzas to doors now. Been happening in dayton over last year. Teenagers are basically following pizza drivers til they stop, hurry while they are at door, one hops out, takes car joyrides it, either wrecks it or abandons it and onto next. Look at these teenagers who are attacking uber drivers and getting them killed etc.. I swear its a mix of social media, TikTok etc trying to get "likes" to impress their little heathen friends.

Strange thing, is, IF any of them even get charged with a crime, now theres outrage and the social media platforms are defending the criminals. its so pathetic.. I could rant on.. Floyd etc... worshipping him now.. best guy that ever lived..

• Wow
Reactions: MCS

Sponsored

Garfy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2012 Honda Fit Sport
Pizza drivers are having their cars stolen while they run up and deliver pizzas to doors now. Been happening in dayton over last year. Teenagers are basically following pizza drivers til they stop, hurry while they are at door, one hops out, takes car joyrides it, either wrecks it or abandons it and onto next. Look at these teenagers who are attacking uber drivers and getting them killed etc.. I swear its a mix of social media, TikTok etc trying to get "likes" to impress their little heathen friends.

Strange thing, is, IF any of them even get charged with a crime, now theres outrage and the social media platforms are defending the criminals. its so pathetic.. I could rant on.. Floyd etc... worshipping him now.. best guy that ever lived..
Yep, there's a lot of things today that are great (technology in vehicles, computers, TV, etc.) but there's so much from the "old days" that I miss. We had "simple pleasures" back in the plantation camps where we made our own fun that didn't hurt anyone. Funny how we could entertain ourselves responsibly back then and today the young folks are so lost. I thank God that my kids turned out very well and have blessed us with grandchildren. My grandson is less than a year old but my daughter-in-law is already assembling her homeschool curriculum. BTW, all 5 of our kids were homeschooled all the way through highschool; never saw a "formal" classroom until they went to college.

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Max miles on is good day-200 or so. At full acceleration…50 to 80. Cops should just set a perimeter!
Too much manpower required. Errrrr, sorry... I mean Person Power...

Why use resources when you can just have 2 officers follow them until they run out of gas then chase them down and beat the living tar out of them.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
then chase them down and beat the living tar out of them.
there would be so much less petty crime if beat-downs were brought back. Takes 10 minutes, no wasting time on lawyers, judges, nor jails, no housing inmates. Pain has a way of focusing the will.

Pinkerton https://pinkerton.com/contact-us is quite nearby even. Ann Arbor, MI

BTW, all 5 of our kids were homeschooled all the way through highschool; never saw a "formal" classroom until they went to college.
I bet they looked around and wondered where did all these uncouth, intellectually degenerate, hussies and vile animals come from... Kinda like Amish blinking in the bright sun at the debauchery of the 'English' outside their immediate homesteads.

Last edited:
Reactions: MCS