2015 Mustang Gt Rear Ended

Kleiss1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6- speed
How did she get admitted in the hospital with no ID?
Sponsored

tnk_2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT, 401A, auto, CS, Ford SS.
people with no insurance is horrible and most of them did that on purpose too. if it was the other way around they would sue the crap out of your insurance and if you have any other assets they will go after that next.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
How did she get admitted in the hospital with no ID?
Don’t you know that people with NO responsibility get more “breaks”, handouts and professional services than those of us who actually contribute to society and pay our dues?

No ID, no insurance, cause property damages - it’s no big deal, someone else picks up the tab… all… the…time…

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
It sucks, if you have full coverage it’ll cover it and if you only have liability make sure you have uninsured motorist just for these shit birds. Atleast in Louisiana it’s just a misdemeanor for no DL and a notice of violation for no insurance. They’re responsible for their damages. The insurance company may go after them, but like most shit birds they don’t have a pot to piss in. You may be able to sue em for your deductible. The sad part is there is a lot of them out there.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I wonder what percent of cars on the road don’t have insurance. I constantly hear stories like this all the time. I hope you don’t have much trouble with your insurance or the other party pulling any more crap.
A LOT more than you may think.

Sponsored

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
Uninsured drivers have been a big problem in Texas as long as I can remember. At least the OP won't get bonked with jacked up premiums bc he wasn't at fault.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Uninsured drivers have been a big problem in Texas as long as I can remember. At least the OP won't get bonked with jacked up premiums bc he wasn't at fault.
That's not always the case. I was hit about 5 years ago. Driver took off so I had to go through my insurance. Not only did my premiums go up but when I started shopping around for other insurance, that claim came up on my record.

tnk_2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
It sucks, if you have full coverage it’ll cover it and if you only have liability make sure you have uninsured motorist just for these shit birds. Atleast in Louisiana it’s just a misdemeanor for no DL and a notice of violation for no insurance. They’re responsible for their damages. The insurance company may go after them, but like most shit birds they don’t have a pot to piss in. You may be able to sue em for your deductible. The sad part is there is a lot of them out there.
good luck getting your deductible. I had 2 accident, one drunk driver rear ended me and the other run a red light. Both has no insurance and my insurance said they will go after them for deductible, then will reimburse to me. however, till this day I haven't seen a single dollar deductible back from either one of them.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
why don't we as a society with laws, literally make it so if you drive without license or insurance and you are caught or hit someone, that your life doesn't suck royally? like literally jail mandated at the stop, and prison type deal?

serious. we need people to fear consequences. brb people have zero fears. I may be a twisted person, but I have zero empathy for bad people. and those who steal, should have a hand cut off or a finger.

not joking.

tnk_2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
this is why insurance is so damn expensive now. it always keep going up and part of the problem is people don't have insurance cause the premium going up more and more every year.

Sponsored

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
How does a person driving a car have no ID?

YankeeVol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT/CS, '22 F-150 Tremor
Yeah you’re right I’ll definitely look into

Thanks for the reply and I’ll definitely look into that diminished value thing! But, she needed the ambulance called, so I was just worried about her well being after the fact. As much as I wanted to be upset about the ID and insurance thing I was just glad she was alright.
I'd bet the "injuries" weren't legit

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I want in on this bet. She knew her only way out was to be hurt. I just wish they'd cuff her to her hospital bed and arrest her when she's discharged.
the people who do bad things, or abuse systems.

they are actually quite crafty, they think on their feet in ways that gain them opportunities. brb I just hit that dude, no insurance no id, I will claim hurt, go to hospital then dip out from there and never be brought up on any charges.

a normal person doesn't think this way, but criminals do.

vDrast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Serg
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
why don't we as a society with laws, literally make it so if you drive without license or insurance and you are caught or hit someone, that your life doesn't suck royally? like literally jail mandated at the stop, and prison type deal?

serious. we need people to fear consequences. brb people have zero fears. I may be a twisted person, but I have zero empathy for bad people. and those who steal, should have a hand cut off or a finger.

not joking.
I think the Yakuza does something like that where if you disobey or disrespect the business they take a finger or more. Besides the point though, I agree the consequence should be far greater that what it is.
Sponsored