Sponsored

What did you do to your residence today?

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
Looks great, well done. The grey on the walls works really well too. :clap:
Thanks! I think my wife will have me paint every room in the house Dorian Gray before it's all over.

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
Opened my pool, finally. The temperature was about 65 degree, but by the time I filled it up from our well, it was down to 59 degrees. It's cold down in the ground. Now I need to clean the pool deck where it's covered with algae and then fill in the area where the hot tub was. The work never ends.

Screenshot_20220509-185208_Nest.jpg

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
When I got home from work, I washed my car, then I mowed the lawn and started the irrigation system. I need to rig up the Rachio irrigation system to the nest cameras so that the irrigation system is triggered by the deer coming in my yard and eating the hastas and boxwoods.

(I threw in one gratuitous shot of my clean car. With all the tree pollen, it will be covered by noon tomorrow in my work parking lot.)

Screenshot_20220510-193358_Nest.jpg

Screenshot_20220510-225019_Nest.jpg

Screenshot_20220510-225039_Nest.jpg

20220510_192920.jpg

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I sold my gas pressure washer after 5 years for 90% of what I paid for it, and I bought a electric 3000 psi ryobi (1.1gpm) and it did the job just fine.... but.. big learning curve with electric, it will remove the dirt, but it doesn't wash it away, so I did like 2 squares at a time, then I would use 40 degree wand and push all the dirt to the next few sections, and continue.
this took me a couple hours.

however I only paid 260 bucks for this 3000 psi ryobi, and it did an exceptional job, just I have to do rinses between sections to remove the dirt that it breaks free from the surface cleaner. can't complain otherwise. it is more convenient though, the gasser gave me issues every 2 years with carb despite using stabilizer.

tempImageCOLXhj.png

tempImage2PeVM7.png

Last edited:

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; Not anything i did other than stack some wood.
DSCN8927.JPG
DSCN8928.JPG

Hello; Noticed a Robin nest. I have been buying some fresh firewood and stacked it in my car port to age. The nest is on a piece of wood sticking out a bit near the middle of the center stack of wood. The two lighter color stacks are fresh. The dark wood is well aged and will be used next winter.
This past winter was colder than has been usual so i used more wood. I tend to only have a fire during serious cold spells or when the power is out. Had more cold spells last winter.
Hello; The eggs are now chicks.

DSCN8932.JPG
DSCN8933.JPG

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Took my little 3000 psi Ryobi to grandmas and did her driveway and sidewalk and around her house back patio etc. itā€™s never been pressure washed in 10 years.

sheā€™s ecstatic. This little unit does a great job honestly. Donā€™t regret giving up the hassle of gas pressure washer, only con is takes a little longer due to less gpm. Meh itā€™s not an everyday task so no regret with switchover

It started raining so I will come back and finish up her curbs.

7CD1550B-998C-4CAB-9F44-343BC10D6B07.jpeg

7C36DF14-D8A3-4EFB-AA27-2EDF1EB412F4.jpeg

Last edited:

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Hello; Not anything i did other than stack some wood.

Hello; The eggs are now chicks.

DSCN8932.JPG
DSCN8933.JPG
when I was cutting grass I saw like 6 birds running from me/mowing I thought the first one I saw was a hurt bird, then later I saw more of them running instead of flying.

thena bigger one kept flying from fence down to them trying to usher them away from me.

dawned on me, those are the baby bird eggs I had in my bush, they didnā€™t know how to fly yet. I checked the eggs and sure enough they was all gone except one ): one must of not made it.

but glad to see they are growing up safely. I was real careful mowing to make sure none gotcaught in mower.

donā€™t birds know how to fly when they are born? I thought was instinct.

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
donā€™t birds know how to fly when they are born? I thought was instinct.
Their wings aren't strong enough until they're older and they need mostly full feathers.

Some mothers push the slow ones out of the nest to get them onto the program.
Sponsored