I add another Mustang Day😎

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
Wow even I am amazed what played out today. Watch my first video and then my second to understand.
And now I have 4 Mustangs😳

Sponsored

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, but 😴... Can't you write about it? No time to watch 1.5 hours of video. No offense.
Its all good. My daughter crashed my 2020 Bullitt in February and was totaled. It took me some time to come to closure if I put her back in a Mustang. That’s the gist of it and thought she would want another Bullitt but prefers the GT.

MD18EcoStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Its all good. My daughter crashed my 2020 Bullitt in February and was totaled. It took me some time to come to closure if I put her back in a Mustang. That’s the gist of it and thought she would want another Bullitt but prefers the GT.
Oh, you're that guy. I remember the story. Tell her to drive safely every time she goes out.

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
Oh, you're that guy. I remember the story. Tell her to drive safely every time she goes out.
Right and actually hopefully a really bad thing in the end will make her a better driver. And if you watch my videos 😂. Yeh I get it she is always freaking out when I come up on a stopped car. She stays way back I mean way back now when she drives. And as an example today it’s raining and she was going to take it to school and decided not to.

Sponsored

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Uhhhh huh.

mtr5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT Shadow Black 401a A10 3.15 gear
plan on keeping the goldrush challenger ?

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
It must suck to have more money than common sense, lol.

*EDIT* Not saying you're not intelligent, just that you must have a lot of money ;)
The car companies have all my money😳. 35 years in business for myself ain’t been easy and yeh I’m nuts.

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
I value my kids lives enough to know enough to not put them in a V8 sports car when they have little driving experience, especially after they just totaled one.

Might be harsh, and ill prob get some crap for it but that's what most everyone that see's this thread is thinking.

If your kid smashes that one and gets seriously injured or even worse loses there life how can you live with a clear conscience?

P.S.
Thats a sweet ride, congrats.

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
I value my kids lives enough to know enough to not put them in a V8 sports car when they have little driving experience, especially after they just totaled one.

Might be harsh, and ill prob get some crap for it but that's what most everyone that see's this thread is thinking.

If your kid smashes that one and gets seriously injured or even worse loses there life how can you live with a clear conscience?

P.S.
Thank you for the concerns and do not disagree. However my daughter is not a speed racer being the crash was not from speeding. And agree had she crashed from road racing no way would I put her in any of my cars. And for me she crashed in a terrible part of a road you and or even I could have crested on a rainy day and had a person behind us like my daughter and locked it up as my daughter rear ended us. It was a hard lesson and mistake she knows she screwed up. But the good news is she walked away from a hard crash. Thats a huge statement for the Mustang product which makes me feel good about the safety of this vehicle and feel confident in her safety. And can anyone here honestly say they never have crashed their car? Maybe a few but would feel a lot of us here all have a story. And once again not attacking you by any means I appreciate your thoughts and understand your positions.

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A

P.S.

No doubt, she totals a Mustang, and then you buy her another one 3 months later? Her insurance costs alone would have to be astronomical.

Not following the logic on this one, hope it ends better this time.
Sponsored