Soon to be new owner!

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
Hey! That's a beauty you have there. Don't worry about asking too many noob questions - you couldn't be worse than me. Welcome to the forum!
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra

Sponsored

earlrengland

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford GT350 08 Ford F250 SuperDuty 13 Saraha
Welcome to the club! I also have a 2019, but unlike some, went a bit overboard with mods. Since I can't seem to leave a good thing alone, I made the decision to make the car 'better', by adding the following:

BMR Jacking rails
BMR front and rear cradle braces
BMR billet verticle links
Rear cradle alignment pins
Stop the hop kit
BMR Poly rear end bushings
BMR lowering springs
Avant Garde M650 20" wheels
MGW gen2 shifter with Raceseng Contour weighted shift knob
Titanium wrapped Ultimate Long Tube Headers w/ Borla cat back exhaust
PBD 93 and E85 tunes
JLT intake
Rock Blockers
PowerStop Extreme Ceramic brake pads

I'm sure I'm missing something, but I didn't do any PPF on the car, because when I bought it, the previous owner had already put almost 13K miles on the car, and it had some chips and nicks in the paint. I recently did a paint correction on it, trying to fix as many of them as I could, but it still isn't perfect enough for PPF at this point. I also did a graphene ceramic coating, not that it will help with chips, but my hope is that it will help with swirling of the paint going forward.

OP
OP
Bdubbs

Bdubbs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
A handful
You the same Bdubbs from SVTPERFORMANCE? I recognize that name. Welcome and congratulations!
Yup that's me!

Thanks everyone. I appreciate all the feedback and welcome!

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
The car needs nothing. Watch your oil levels (Every time before you go for a ride), keep on a tender, and get rid of the PSS tires.

Beautiful car, enjoy it!

Got photos of the '03 Cobra???

OP
OP
Bdubbs

Bdubbs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
A handful
The car needs nothing. Watch your oil levels (Every time before you go for a ride), keep on a tender, and get rid of the PSS tires.

Beautiful car, enjoy it!

Got photos of the '03 Cobra???
Thanks for the help! I was researching tires because these look like they don't have much tread left.

I've owned the cobra since 2010. It has about 34k miles.

Sponsored

tobaccokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Very happy with my 2019 GT350 Kona Blue/white stripes.
IMG_3220.JPG
. Hope the following gives you some ideas.

Changed out the Cup 2's for 4s's, 305 all around so they can be rotated. Added some Steeda and BMR jacking rails, IRS and subframe pieces. Doesn't change the ride just improves handling. No great cost. Plus it's handy that all pieces attach via existing threaded holes. Put on a K&N CAI for some additional ponies with no tune. Considering a Solar modified TB to help improve drivability. Have 5mm wheel spacers for wheel/body aesthetics.

Added Ford Performance Oil-Air Separator, only one side needed as I don't track the car.
Also considering FabSpeed high flow cats for additional ponies. Easy change except a bit pricy.
None of the aforementioned sets a code, important my car needs to pass yearly inspection.
Did XPel PPF on complete front and front of rear fenders.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Hello everyone!

I'm a new member and soon to be a new owner of a 2019 GT350! I've been looking for a forum that has some knowledgeable people on these cars!

I'm not new to some of the previous mustangs, but did have a chance to drive my buddies 16 GT 350 and wow!

We currently own a 67 fastback, 90 coupe, 90 7 up edition vert, 93 reef blue hatch, and a 03 cobra. This should be a great addition.

I'm in the process of having the car shipped to me. Sorry if I ask noob questions in the future.

Hope to learn a lot from you guys! Any tip or things I should do as a new owner please let me know!

637836365956510064.jpg

637836366412931727.jpg

You even lift, Bro??

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Thanks for the help! I was researching tires because these look like they don't have much tread left.

I've owned the cobra since 2010. It has about 34k miles.
Shoot us some pictures of your tires.
A good friend of mine is a shop foreman at the local MB Dealership. I stopped by his house on my way home from picking up my new GT350 so he could take a look.
The first thing he said was “how many miles are on this car?” Only about 250 miles I said. “You need new tires” he said.
Unless you’re familiar with the Sport Cup 2’s, you may think they need replacing.
I didn’t catch how many miles are on your car. Mine will be replaced this summer. Original set will last around 10-11K miles. Street use only with fairly aggressive driving.

OP
OP
Bdubbs

Bdubbs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
A handful
You even lift, Bro??
Very happy with my 2019 GT350 Kona Blue/white stripes.
IMG_3220.JPG
. Hope the following gives you some ideas.

Changed out the Cup 2's for 4s's, 305 all around so they can be rotated. Added some Steeda and BMR jacking rails, IRS and subframe pieces. Doesn't change the ride just improves handling. No great cost. Plus it's handy that all pieces attach via existing threaded holes. Put on a K&N CAI for some additional ponies with no tune. Considering a Solar modified TB to help improve drivability. Have 5mm wheel spacers for wheel/body aesthetics.

Added Ford Performance Oil-Air Separator, only one side needed as I don't track the car.
Also considering FabSpeed high flow cats for additional ponies. Easy change except a bit pricy.
None of the aforementioned sets a code, important my car needs to pass yearly inspection.
Did XPel PPF on complete front and front of rear fenders.
gimmie11s. I see what you did there 🤣

tobaccokid thanks for the help! Your car looks great! My car has both drivers and passenger side jlt separators. But I like the looks of the Ford one. I may remove these and just add the passenger side.

How do you like the tires?

OP
OP
Bdubbs

Bdubbs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
A handful
Shoot us some pictures of your tires.
A good friend of mine is a shop foreman at the local MB Dealership. I stopped by his house on my way home from picking up my new GT350 so he could take a look.
The first thing he said was “how many miles are on this car?” Only about 250 miles I said. “You need new tires” he said.
Unless you’re familiar with the Sport Cup 2’s, you may think they need replacing.
I didn’t catch how many miles are on your car. Mine will be replaced this summer. Original set will last around 10-11K miles. Street use only with fairly aggressive driving.
My car has 17k miles. From the pictures I've been provided they look well used.

637836366163380191.jpg

637836367369693934.jpg
Sponsored