Jason Cammisa on the Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 [Video]

Sletcher

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stu
Vehicle(s)
20 GT350, 19 Expedition, 17 VW Alltrack
This video is why I eventually bought a 350. I lost track of the number of times I watched it and occasionally still show it to people when they ask what's special about a 350. Some folks may not have seen it so thanks for posting it up again.

OP
OP
br_an

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
I had not seen it before yesterday, when it popped up in my YouTube feed as a recent post on Jason Cammisa's channel. Apologies if this is a repeat; I did try searching for it here but I didn't see it so thought I'd share.

Clearly it's an older episode of Ignition, but has some good info on the GT350, awesome Voodoo sounds, the great Randy Pobst tearing up a track, and a (sort of) cop car chase - what's not to love?

ARAMP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I had not seen it before yesterday, when it popped up in my YouTube feed as a recent post on Jason Cammisa's channel. Apologies if this is a repeat; I did try searching for it here but I didn't see it so thought I'd share.

Clearly it's an older episode of Ignition, but has some good info on the GT350, awesome Voodoo sounds, the great Randy Pobst tearing up a track, and a (sort of) cop car chase - what's not to love?
Weird that it popped up on my feed yesterday too. First time I had seen it.

Sponsored

Bike4pizza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 perf blue, recaros, handling,tech,carbon dash
In the process of securing my new-to-me GT350. Didnā€™t need any more confirmation bias but this video got me even more excited.

brokenblinker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2012 Leaf daily
Weird that it popped up on my feed yesterday too. First time I had seen it.
Jason recently got privileges to a bunch of his old content that was done with other companies. If you check his channel, he's recently been uploading a bunch of old videos that were unavailable previously.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Thanks Bran... it is a great video that can be watched over & over again.

One of the main reasons I bought the Shelby was the exhaust note, and it was this video below that swayed me from other vehicle choices... it's also the reason that I had the resonators removed while the car was still new:

OP
OP
br_an

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Bran... it is a great video that can be watched over & over again.

One of the main reasons I bought the Shelby was the exhaust note, and it was this video below that swayed me from other vehicle choices... it's also the reason that I had the resonators removed while the car was still new:

Nice, I'll have to watch it! I'm currently shopping resonator delete options. The car sounds so good without the resonator šŸ˜Ž

Deleted member 13861

Great vid , I had never seen this one. Just justifies what we as 350 owners know ..they are very special.

Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Nice, I'll have to watch it! I'm currently shopping resonator delete options. The car sounds so good without the resonator šŸ˜Ž
I went with straight pipes welded in... it is essentially the "R" exhaust now.

I paid $125.00 to a shop that has done Shelby's in the past, and the owner was the one who welded it in. He did a good job on his weldment!

Delete1.jpg
Delete2.jpg
Delete3.jpg
Delete4.jpg
Delete5.jpg

The youngster was only three weeks old when I had him Circumcised... never looked back and he has been a better Shelby since the operation.

OP
OP
br_an

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
I went with straight pipes welded in... it is essentially the "R" exhaust now.

I paid $125.00 to a shop that has done Shelby's in the past, and the owner was the one who welded it in. He did a good job on his weldment!

Delete1.jpg
Delete2.jpg
Delete3.jpg
Delete4.jpg
Delete5.jpg

The youngster was only three weeks old when I had him Circumcised... never looked back and he has been a better Shelby since the operation.
Hard to tell from the photo, did you keep the heatshield?

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
No... the heat shield is for the heat capacity of the resonators... straight pipes have virtually no heat capacity.
The heat shields donā€™t like the exponential gain of the Q=UAĪ”T apparently.

Last edited:

MNGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350 base comp orange
This video is why I eventually bought a 350. I lost track of the number of times I watched it and occasionally still show it to people when they ask what's special about a 350. Some folks may not have seen it so thanks for posting it up again.
for sure. This and the Everyday Driver review helped push me to finally pull the trigger on the car.
Sponsored