Not open for further replies.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I secured an avenue for everyone who needs a filter to be able to get one. I found a source who says he has LOTS of them. The agreement in place is that if you place a big order, it will be set aside. Onesies, twosies, will be accepted. Anything more than that will get kicked back and be delayed for a while.

Folks, I was told there are plenty. DO NOT HORDE THEM.\

Follow this link. Don, who is a great guy, will be taking a short vacation but will try to process the items remotely while he is away.

Follow this link........ Price as I was told was 29.65 plus shipping. Don't bitch about the shipping and don't call up and complain about it. If you don't want the filter, then wait until rock auto or whoever gets them in.

Now, what we all have been waiting for.......

Filter Assembly - Oil FL-2087- | South Bay Ford - Parts Store

Edit:
Apparently this batch does not include Orings. Each canister needs two of them and the service manual specifies that they should be changed out during an oil change. Personally, I think you'd be fine not replacing the Orings, but the procedure does specify that they be changed.

Don has the Orings in stock, so I recommend you add two to your order for each filter purchased. Shipping is crazy expensive if you buy them after the fact, so remember to order Orings with your filter(s)

Edit:
I believe the Oring fiasco has been solved. The filters are now supposed to come with Orings.
Sponsored

Last edited:

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
I secured an avenue for everyone who needs a filter to be able to get one. I found a source who says he has LOTS of them. The agreement in place is that if you place a big order, it will be set aside. Onesies, twosies, will be accepted. Anything more than that will get kicked back and be delayed for a while.

Follow this link. Don, who is a great guy, will be taking a short vacation but will try to process the items remotely while he is away.

Follow this link........ Price as I was told was 29.65 plus shipping. Don't bitch about the shipping and don't call up and complain about it. If you don't want the filter, then wait until rock auto or whoever gets them in.

Gracias. Just picked up one.

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
As a reminder, please do not horde them. I was told there are plenty and if we work together, everyone will be able to get their cars out of hibernation until Ford sorts the supply chain issue.

If you have one, please don't order any more at least until everyone gets a crack at it.

Last edited:

07S281E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Saleen S281E, 2020 Shelby GT 350
Thank you for the info. Ordered two...

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
Good on you, man!

Sponsored

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
Thanks for the heads up...1 less in stock

webspoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Code Orange
Thanks, got one coming now.

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Fantastic, Thank you. Just placed an order, forgot to change to 2, they had me call and spoke to a really awesome guy. Added a 2nd to my order over the phone.

Said it was their pleasure to do this for all of us, have about 36 orders so far.

Buying 2 with shipping is essentially 2 filters at MSRP so this is a fantastic deal.

dbtgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Thanks, Tom!👍👍

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Nice gesture Tom and thanks for setting this up with your contact for the community!

Sponsored

GoesTo11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tesla Model 3 P, '17 GT350, '07 Audi RS4

Thanks Tom!

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Thank you Tom, got one. Looks like Taska isn’t coming through.
Curious if they’ll come with o rings.

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
Just placed an order for 2. Thank you, @Tomster !!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.