What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
You can use LEDs, I have the ones linked below and they're an improvement.

Bright LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit D3S D3R 8400LM 70W, LED CSP Chips 6000K White For Car Truck High&Low Beam Light Replacement HID Xenon Plug N

But to be honest, they're crap on the pre-facelifts because the reflectors (internals that reflect the light out) are smaller on the EU/UK ones compared to the US. It's not just the bulbs and ballasts.
Not legal in the UK to replace headlight bulbs with LED's - MOT failure

MOT special notice 01-21: headlamp conversions - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Not sure where it leaves HID to LED conversion?
Sponsored

mike3105

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 (pre-FL) manual GT

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
You can use LEDs, I have the ones linked below and they're an improvement.

Bright LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit D3S D3R 8400LM 70W, LED CSP Chips 6000K White For Car Truck High&Low Beam Light Replacement HID Xenon Plug N

But to be honest, they're crap on the pre-facelifts because the reflectors (internals that reflect the light out) are smaller on the EU/UK ones compared to the US. It's not just the bulbs and ballasts.
so an improvement but still crap? :(

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
went food shopping in it, got it a little squirrely exiting roundabout though i wasn't exactly pushing it, traction control light on dash came on as car did a little rear wheel drift. Jet washed it after shopping and drove home. Emptied shopping at home, noticed a section still dirty.
Always
miss
a
bit
when
washing.
Sigh
:facepalm:

Silver Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
GT 5.0 mannual
went food shopping in it, got it a little squirrely exiting roundabout though i wasn't exactly pushing it, traction control light on dash came on as car did a little rear wheel drift. Jet washed it after shopping and drove home. Emptied shopping at home, noticed a section still dirty.
Always
miss
a
bit
when
washing.
Sigh
:facepalm:
Hand wash only for me as a jet wash will remove even more of the flaking wheel paint.

Need to get the all wheel refurb booked in at GT 101 soonish before the sea air eats up too much of the metal!

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
did nothing to the mustang today but ordered its replacement so its going into a garage soon to become a keepsake

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Right on the first one :)
Thought so :like:

I almost didn't bother with the second guess, that was just to give me a emergency second option if I was wrong with the first - I should have had more confidence in my prediction ... :giggle:

WD :like: