ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
not sure how to make it nicer to get a Walbro pump in there with the T fittings for the Venturi. I ran the hose longer to it wouldn't kink/restrict flow. Open to ideas.
Well if it fit in the tank with no chafing or kinking, I guess it doesn't matter how nice it looks. You are close to a 9 second pass? What tires are you running? Good luck

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
not sure how to make it nicer to get a Walbro pump in there with the T fittings for the Venturi. I ran the hose longer to it wouldn't kink/restrict flow. Open to ideas.
FWIW I would suggest using the fuel hose that's more like stock like This. And possibly reuse the venturi line from the stock pump if you still have and if it fits. I wasn't sure if you did get the t fitting with the reducer or if you got a standard t fitting then found a reducer. That's what I did and while cruising around not under load that reducer popped off and I had fix it on the side of the road getting gas all over the place. Now think what could have happened if that occurred while I was making serious power. Thank God I thought to put some tools in the trunk for just this kind of thing. I used regular hose clamps and the reducer must have slipped out. With the lines under anywhere from 50 to 80 psi or more I just felt I should use something I wouldn't have to Jerry rig. Now I will say yours looks like it will work but there will be a build up of pressure at that reducer constantly and if any of those lines slip off somehow you lose all pressure.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang 5.0 PP1 10r80 401
A ess kit on e85 would be brutal . Mine just on e30 has ran 4.88 60-130 and close to 150 on dragy in 1/4. Of course great DA. Normal da it runs 5.1 and 145-146 1/4
yea I can’t wait man. Return fuel system and a G3 with full exhaust I can’t wait lol. It’s gonna move I promise you

josephstef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
FWIW I would suggest using the fuel hose that's more like stock like This. And possibly reuse the venturi line from the stock pump if you still have and if it fits. I wasn't sure if you did get the t fitting with the reducer or if you got a standard t fitting then found a reducer. That's what I did and while cruising around not under load that reducer popped off and I had fix it on the side of the road getting gas all over the place. Now think what could have happened if that occurred while I was making serious power. Thank God I thought to put some tools in the trunk for just this kind of thing. I used regular hose clamps and the reducer must have slipped out. With the lines under anywhere from 50 to 80 psi or more I just felt I should use something I wouldn't have to Jerry rig. Now I will say yours looks like it will work but there will be a build up of pressure at that reducer constantly and if any of those lines slip off somehow you lose all pressure.
Yeah I had to use a reducer. Did the clamps up as tight as they could go on the Venturi reducer as I know that will be a point of high load.
The tee steps down a little (to 6mm) but not all the way to 4mm so that may help.
did you just end up tightening your clamps more?

Sponsored

josephstef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Well if it fit in the tank with no chafing or kinking, I guess it doesn't matter how nice it looks. You are close to a 9 second pass? What tires are you running? Good luck
Still waiting on the G3 to ship, just got the pump and BAP done this weekend

BoostN IT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Yeah I had to use a reducer. Did the clamps up as tight as they could go on the Venturi reducer as I know that will be a point of high load.
The tee steps down a little (to 6mm) but not all the way to 4mm so that may help.
did you just end up tightening your clamps more?
I removed the T fitting and reducer on the side of the road lol. I had a hose that would work to connect to the pump. Like I said I thought ahead and had tools with me. I'm going to swap in the dw415 on monday.

josephstef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I removed the T fitting and reducer on the side of the road lol. I had a hose that would work to connect to the pump. Like I said I thought ahead and had tools with me. I'm going to swap in the dw415 on monday.
You freaked me out a little so I just ordered a T fitting that steps down to 3/8 from 1/8 so no need for a reducer (was hard to find). Also ordered some J30R10 hose thats submergible, so should be fairly robust after that!

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
You freaked me out a little so I just ordered a T fitting that steps down to 3/8 from 1/8 so no need for a reducer (was hard to find). Also ordered some J30R10 hose thats submergible, so should be fairly robust after that!
That should be a lot safer in my opinion. I would've hated for what happened to me to also happen to you. Plus having the peace of mind really is worthit.

Sponsored

josephstef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

BoostN IT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name