Sponsored

So a Twister Orange GT is a PoPo magnet for sure!

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
It's winter-ish in Indiana and I've had the GT mothballed in the garage for a bit. It hit 44 the other days so my gal and I decided to runs some errands (no parking and leaving) plus little country drive in the area to keep the GT going. We're headed out a twistly local farm road and I passed local popo in their SUV going the other way. I was doing about 40 mph in straight and curves. I kept checking the rear mirror and dang if he'd didn't show up as I was leaving a long straight stretch headed to another curvy part. I maintained legal speed but he was way back, finally dropped off after seeing I was keeping the peace. Next headed down another local road when our Metro popo turned in after I made my turn, 35 mph area. Man I clocked in at 33 or 34 mph for 3 or more miles with him like 4 to 5 car lengths back just following and following. Came to an intersection, went right, he did too, again us doing the 3 under-the-limit two step til I hit a circle and went left and he finally gave up. Man o man still being a newbie to my TO GT it gets me how much of a jerk or popo magnet this car can be. Still it was nice to take the GT out for a cruise. ;)
Sponsored

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT500 '19 GT PP1 '13 GT500, 98 GT, 92 LX 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Only cops interested in me are the ones wanting to know more about my car.

I know most of the area cops and I have done a little donating to their Department in the form of car work.
A little PR both ways is a good thing.

On the highway it's the wifes dark grey Lexus RX350. As stealthy as it gets. I am not even sure it registers on radar.

Last edited:

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
a buddy of mine calls it Arrest Me Orange...it happened to me too this past summer in the outer banks Nags Head NC...pretty tough holding it at 28MPH for a few miles which seemed like forever....they like to test us :sunglasses:

Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
0deef9bf0f30bfdf6f13af3b6380d1fc4f85d1072e95e09aa6.jpg

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Today I was surrounded by 4 cop cars. Both hands on the wheel with a smile. I was behaving and they left me alone. Was lunch time and they had better things to do. Plus I tried to be quiet, damn exhaust..

Sponsored

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
a buddy of mine calls it Arrest Me Orange...it happened to me too this past summer in the outer banks Nags Head NC...pretty tough holding it at 28MPH for a few miles which seemed like forever....they like to test us :sunglasses:
...yea, down there they choose you for a ticket.
ANYTHING they can get you for, you've had it. Especially OoS.

Virginia is as bad as well.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I don't really worry about it and my car is LOUD AF and a *bright* color. I regularly drive around in track mode just for the exhaust note (I have AE, headers, type S Borla catback). I've only been pulled over once in either of my mustangs and that's because I hit 115 on the freeway when some asshat pissed me off. (He cut me off and slowed down). When I floored it to get away from him I got pulled over by a yellow S550 and this was Christmas day. I got a warning because the dickhead who cut me off was the guy the POPO was after. I just took it too far.

Last edited:

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT500 '19 GT PP1 '13 GT500, 98 GT, 92 LX 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
I have a twister orange gt and don’t feel this way lol. I think police are more interested in riced out Hondas and dodge chargers.
Ya the Dodge Brother's do run point when it comes to the Constabulary.
Sponsored

Last edited: