Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
That's what it would look like on the Sun. :sunglasses: The highlights might be almost that bright, but in the shadows it's almost black.
Yeah I’m gonna go ahead and say 🐄 💩 to that since the Ford Germany page shows this as the color:
27A4A1ED-DA99-4B9D-B415-660D56E90E0F.png
Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
mystic and mysticchrome was an extra charge and they are worth more money now
Mystic was like 1500 extra back in 96, and was a special edition only color, that's why its worth more now. The modern premium colors are like 500 bucks extra, so they will worth about the same as any other color in 20 years. Also they are not limited to the M1 or GT500, so they are not special edition.

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I think I might be trading in my antimatter blue on this color...

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
Mystic was like 1500 extra back in 96, and was a special edition only color, that's why its worth more now. The modern premium colors are like 500 bucks extra, so they will worth about the same as any other color in 20 years. Also they are not limited to the M1 or GT500, so they are not special edition.
Fwiw there was a thread not long ago used value varied a significant amount by color. More rare colors tended to be worth more. That has nothing to do with the cost of optional colors, just rarity on the used market.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Fwiw there was a thread not long ago used value varied a significant amount by color. More rare colors tended to be worth more. That has nothing to do with the cost of optional colors, just rarity on the used market.
Exactly. Anyone checkout the prices for 2015/16 Guard S550's? Hard to get and expensive.

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Yeah I’m gonna go ahead and say 🐄 💩 to that since the Ford Germany page shows this as the color:
27A4A1ED-DA99-4B9D-B415-660D56E90E0F.png
LOOKS Almost BLACK in the SHADOWS, and if it were all the Highlight color from this pic it would look a lot like the other pic. Just like I said, Mr. BS spewer. :asshat:

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
LOOKS Almost BLACK in the SHADOWS, and if it were all the Highlight color from this pic it would look a lot like the other pic. Just like I said, Mr. BS spewer. :asshat:
Lol the actual color is in a real picture at the top of this thread. But sure, keep telling us the sky is green. 🤣🤣🤣

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Lol the actual color is in a real picture at the top of this thread. But sure, keep telling us the sky is green. 🤣🤣🤣
I think you need a new monitor.

The Sheriff is Near! 🦇

Last edited:

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I think you need a new monitor.

The Sheriff is Near! 🦇
Love Blazing Saddles but if you honestly believe the picture I shared from Ford Germany and the Live Photo on this thread in the first post are the same shade of purple you posted I would like to smoke whatever it is you are toking on.
BTW, I’m not using a computer, I’m a cell phone and my eyesight is 20/15 all day long.

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
Love Blazing Saddles but if you honestly believe the picture I shared from Ford Germany and the Live Photo on this thread in the first post are the same shade of purple you posted I would like to smoke whatever it is you are toking on.
BTW, I’m not using a computer, I’m a cell phone and my eyesight is 20/15 all day long.
Try this. 20/15 is the wrong metric.
https://www.xrite.com/hue-test

Sponsored

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Did you actually READ my original post? "That's what it would look like on the Sun. :sunglasses: The highlights might be almost that bright, but in the shadows it's almost black." I don't think that picture is even close to an actual representation of the real car color. I hope it looks more purple and less black than some of the other actual pictures. I think it will look amazing in direct sunlight, otherwise it will look mostly black.

It's no skin off my nose ether way as I have a Eruption Green Mach 1 on order. 🏁

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
Lol thanks mr optometrist. Here ya go, as you can see, Purples are not my weak spot.
Lol. Not trying to pick on you but there are a lot of folks out there who have some degree of color blindness and dont know it. Fwiw the renders are generally awful.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Lol thanks mr optometrist. Here ya go, as you can see, Purples are not my weak spot.
5D469388-CE60-4C30-B5E5-C2F1650E5ACE.png
OK, here is mine, I've never heard of it before, but it was kind of interesting.
panatone.jpg

Not bad for a guy in his fifties, eh? LOOKS LIKE I HAVE NO BAD COLORS. Sorry. :sunglasses: