72&18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
72 Mach 1, 72 F250 2wd, 18 GT350, 22 Bronco 2 Door
Hello,

I need a place to switch out two 350 stock wheels for new ones. I got up against a concrete wall and scuffed the originals up. Anyone have a place they trust/use for these large wheels and tires?

Thanks
Sponsored

Gearz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I've had great service from Zohr and am happy to recommend them. Best part is they come to you so you don't have to go schlep the wheels to a shop and wait for them. They do big tires/wheels all the time and when Ford brought GT500's to Heartland Park they were the only place that would change out the rear tires on the CF wheels. Everyone else (including the Ford dealerships) wouldn't touch them.

OP
OP
72&18

72&18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
72 Mach 1, 72 F250 2wd, 18 GT350, 22 Bronco 2 Door
I've had great service from Zohr and am happy to recommend them. Best part is they come to you so you don't have to go schlep the wheels to a shop and wait for them. They do big tires/wheels all the time and when Ford brought GT500's to Heartland Park they were the only place that would change out the rear tires on the CF wheels. Everyone else (including the Ford dealerships) wouldn't touch them.
Thank you for this advice. I called them today and they were able to come over this afternoon and change out my wheels. They were about $30 higher than the place I called. However, I would have had to drive about 30 miles. They did a great job and I would recommend them to anyone.

RJ787

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R [LR215]
I also need a reputable shop around the KC area that is willing to change the tires on CF wheels of a GT350R. Any suggestions?

Sponsored

Gearz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
You'd think I'd get a cut but nope... Zohr can do them. When the GT500 was demo'd at Heartland Park they were the only place that was willing to change out tires for them. Really, any place with a modern machine can do the job but the real reason places don't want to touch them is that CF is different and they're scared of the liability.

RJ787

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R [LR215]
You'd think I'd get a cut but nope... Zohr can do them. When the GT500 was demo'd at Heartland Park they were the only place that was willing to change out tires for them. Really, any place with a modern machine can do the job but the real reason places don't want to touch them is that CF is different and they're scared of the liability.
I tried their website but it says they don't have any tires for R's.

Guess I can call for more accuracy. Thanks for the lead though.
Sponsored