Sponsored

Yesss! She’s in production today!!!

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
i actually just checked ford app..585 today total miles lol
I forgot you can check the app! And I was wrong I'm at 571 miles, 136 miles to empty, 97% oil life remaining and my tire pressure is good lol 😄I haven't been checking it because when I realized I can remote start the car with the app I'm always afraid I'll accidently press wrong on the screen and start the car lmao
Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
I forgot you can check the app! And I was wrong I'm at 571 miles, 136 miles to empty, 97% oil life remaining and my tire pressure is good lol 😄I haven't been checking it because when I realized I can remote start the car with the app I'm always afraid I'll accidently press wrong on the screen and start the car lmao
think you gotta hold it and confirm lol

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
eh i garage mine. lol no need here.

anyone else confused by auto climate! never had a car with it. so majority of the time mine is set to like 72 or 73 heat wise since it’s chilly out…most of the time it comes from defroster. does this mean the defroster is running, like the ac compressor? ac isn’t lit but isn’t that what defroster area ventilation is, uses ac to help unfog windows? just trying to figure out if that’s running and wasting gas lol
… I am still finding all the features on mine. I just figured out the menu system (I went for the analog tach/speedo with the digital center so do not have the full digital dash) and found how to program the exhaust quiet start times, dash colors, etc. I haven’t used the AC as the top has been down when I have been driving it. And at night time I noticed the brights come on and off based on traffic. First few times were odd, as I didn’t realize what the car was doing with the brights, then realized it is a pretty cool feature!

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
I’m livid but kept my cool. On the second hour and we’re 1000 off from my x plan amount. They even had the nerve to have another sales guy come up to me and say “the blue mustang, we had like 5 ppl look at it today” even though the other sales guy told me it’s been dead today. Get the F outta here dude.
Wow, that is disappointing. I had a pretty good experience compared to that! Hope it works out for you.

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
So my car finally arrived and I excitedly head to the dealership only to find the dealer is playing stupid games.

1. they claim ford is no longer doing Xplan even though I have it in email that the dealership is doing X-plan
1b. The invoice they brought out did not include my $500 deposit.
2. They have added crap to the car I didn’t ask for. Some kind of alarm, vin etching & 3m door guards
3. They brought out a ‘fake’ window sticker that contained my vin and vehicle info but had a higher price

This is wild, I was afraid something like this would happen.
My plan pricing increased by $89 from when I ordered until when I bought it. I was told it would be at the price/rebates at the time of delivery. So this wasn’t too bad and not unexpected.

Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
… I am still finding all the features on mine. I just figured out the menu system (I went for the analog tach/speedo with the digital center so do not have the full digital dash) and found how to program the exhaust quiet start times, dash colors, etc. I haven’t used the AC as the top has been down when I have been driving it. And at night time I noticed the brights come on and off based on traffic. First few times were odd, as I didn’t realize what the car was doing with the brights, then realized it is a pretty cool feature!
you can turn off auto high beams. i did.

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
mileage check!!! what’s everyone at!? i’m at about 565 miles after 9 days so far lol got her with 19.
Monday at 4pm to yesterday at 5pm. 253mi so far. If it wasn't holidays i would be by 9 days pushing 700 probably. I drive 52mi round trip daily for work. Been taking the long way just to hear the exhaust from all the accelerations from curves and stops so thats increased my round trip this week😂

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored
OP
OP
velocityblue5.0