Do you take cell phone pics constantly of your s550 ? Post them here !!!

ArgentumS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, A10, PP1, Recaros, 07 4Runner V8
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like an expensive parking lot.
It was for about five days. There was about 80 or so of them plus one GT500. After that, it went back to the normal el-cheapo cars, ie: us employees.😜

DeepImpactCoyote15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium, 50 Years Pkg, DIB, MT82
Fall cruises>>

20211106_164321.jpg

kai20035

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter Who
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Today, the snow is starting to dance all around the car and within the next few days it will be time to start swapping out the wheels for the winter setup with the Blizzaks WS80's

Nov 23 2021.jpg
!

Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Today, the snow is starting to dance all around the car and within the next few days it will be time to start swapping out the wheels for the winter setup with the Blizzaks WS90's

Nov 23 2021.jpg
!
Cool photo.

First snow of the year so far?
Do you daily drive your car year round up there? If so,...kudos to you man. Wow.

Offshoregames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
21’ GT Premium PP1 Carbonized Grey Metallic loaded
Vehicle Showcase
8D34C7D0-16FF-4E52-963D-2933A135CD3A.jpeg
FEC3AFCB-91BE-4AD6-A7DA-6FEF5F892676.jpeg
FAC00266-9551-4F78-B20C-2B847F47F4DB.jpeg

kai20035

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter Who
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Cool photo.

First snow of the year so far?
Do you daily drive your car year round up there? If so,...kudos to you man. Wow.
We've had snow a couple of times previously but nothing to worry about it hanging around because it's only approx. -8 to to the low + 3-6 degrees weather! Yes this is my daily driver and have been driving this car all year long for the past 6 years. I have been through 8-12+ inches of snow with the Blizzak's where at times 1/3 of my front bumper is covered with snow! The WS80's/WS90's "New Model" are probably the best tires for these cars in the heavy snow and icy conditions! My first winter tire I had bought the Michelin X-Ice XI 3's because they were rated the best winter tires but for our cars it was one of the scariest tires I had so got rid of those, tried the WS80's and have never looked back, now the WS90's just came out!

Funny thing is especially when these tires are new you should see people's faces when I'm driving this car in the blizzard safely passing them and they're just like. "WTF"...lol

P.S. Last year I tried putting 6X50lb sand bags in the back seat which was recommended by another Stang owner and traction is just awesome, only in the heavier winter months like Jan & Feb!

Oc 3 2021.jpg

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
We've had snow a couple of times previously but nothing to worry about it hanging around because it's only approx. -8 to to the low + 3-6 degrees weather! Yes this is my daily driver and have been driving this car all year long for the past 6 years. I have been through 8-12+ inches of snow with the Blizzak's where at times 1/3 of my front bumper is covered with snow! The WS80's/WS90's "New Model" are probably the best tires for these cars in the heavy snow and icy conditions! My first winter tire I had bought the Michelin X-Ice XI 3's because they were rated the best winter tires but for our cars it was one of the scariest tires I had so got rid of those, tried the WS80's and have never looked back, now the WS90's just came out!

Funny thing is especially when these tires are new you should see people's faces when I'm driving this car in the blizzard safely passing them and they're just like. "WTF"...lol

P.S. Last year I tried putting 6X50lb sand bags in the back seat which was recommended by another Stang owner and traction is just awesome, only in the heavier winter months like Jan & Feb!

Oc 3 2021.jpg
That's awesome man. Good for you.
You're a braver man than I. Not because I wouldn't drive my car in the snow, (which I wouldn't, LOL), but because you have the gusto to do it!!
Stay safe!
👍 🤘

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver

Oc 3 2021.jpg
Props to a fellow daily Mustang driving canadian =)

kai20035

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter Who
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
That's awesome man. Good for you.
You're a braver man than I. Not because I wouldn't drive my car in the snow, (which I wouldn't, LOL), but because you have the gusto to do it!!
Stay safe!
👍 🤘
LOL and hey you gotta "Believe in the Bridgestone Blizzak's!"

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver