Sponsored

Itsfrisco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Francisco
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Wow beautiful car man, the wheels really pop!

My car is supposed to arrive next week, hoping it gets here before thanksgiving.
Thank you! Yeah, I didn’t think I’d love it as much as I do! Haha.

mines arrived two days early so hopefully you get yours before!

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
anyone else with the 6spd notice how the car slightly cheats for you? as you let off the clutch it raises the rpm’s so you can legit just coast without feathering the gas. like i can back all the way into my driveway just by like slightly feathering the clutch with no gas. sort of like cheater mode lol

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
drove up the parkway a bit here in nj to my buddies tonigjt…averaged like 19mpg lol wasn’t even ripping it. had a few miles of 14mpg city on there, so it was a mixture city and highway. 19 combined is low rigjt? could’ve prob gotten better. but that cruise control is sick as it changes speed for you. same with auto wipers. so cool
I am getting 18 MPG, but mine is mostly city/suburb driving with a lot of lights. And I have been enjoying it. :)

Sponsored

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
So now I’m in the process of trying to find a place that will tint my rear three windows. The one place by me today give me all sorts of different tint types Ranging from $200 up to almost $500. Crazy. Plus I don’t want to leave my car with someone for an entire day to tint it. I don’t trust anybody yet with my brand new car ya know? so i may just hold off a bit. guy i used for my s197 was good, and it never faded. but he’s moved to a further location and i’d have to leave it there. idk why nobody does mobile tinting ugh i’d rather it done at my house.

I just tinted mine with high end Llumar Ceramic Tint and it was $475, but that included PPF on the door trim so I didn't get any paint chipping while opening and shutting the door.

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
anyone else with the 6spd notice how the car slightly cheats for you? as you let off the clutch it raises the rpm’s so you can legit just coast without feathering the gas. like i can back all the way into my driveway just by like slightly feathering the clutch with no gas. sort of like cheater mode lol
Yes, also like the way it helps with downshifts. Seems that it likes to rpm growl as I downshift 🙂. Overall just loving the 6spd!

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am getting 18 MPG, but mine is mostly city/suburb driving with a lot of lights. And I have been enjoying it. :)
wow nice. i get 16 city if i’m lucky lol i have to say, im getting exactly what the window sticker says lol

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
so here’s a question. what if your license plate screw holes get somewhat stripped? as i was putting on my own plate frame holder the left screw keeps on screwing but the right gets tight and stopped. might’ve been the dealer today when he put my plates on. what happens if that happens? just use a thicker screw? it isn’t stripped and coming out or anything just doesn’t get as tight as the right one.

Sponsored

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
At dealership now. Finalizing. Old lemon left new one on the right :rockon:

20211122_144910.jpg
20211122_144859.jpg
Thats one good-looking car! Can I just get a Mustang in every color of the rainbow to drive each day of the week :giggle: I love my velocity blue but every time I see another color I want that one!

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Thats one good-looking car! Can I just get a Mustang in every color of the rainbow to drive each day of the week :giggle: I love my velocity blue but every time I see another color I want that one!
Could just paint different parts of the car 1 of every color. 🤔
Sponsored