Shipping Track and Trace & Vin number

krishv88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MK
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
No I don’t have an NSC number. Dealer said we won’t get one until the factory is planning on building Aussie Mustangs.
You don’t have one do you?
I haven't got one yet. My order is 1 month old now. But yours is 6 months old and still not having a NSC number is weird and concerning...
Sponsored

Last edited:

StigyAus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
The wonders of COVID. Don’t hold your breath for April sadly.
Does anyone have any contacts at Ford Aus? Surely they must be able to ask Ford US what’s happening with outstanding Ford Aus Mustangs. Will we get our cars as ordered? Will we have to pick ‘22 colours instead? Will our orders be thrown in the garbage like US Mach 1 orders? Waiting for our cars is one thing, not knowing if we’ll get what we want, or anything at all, is another 😢

clive1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT convertible
I ordered mine in May. Never received an email from Ford Aus.
Im getting paranoid about whether I’ll ever get my Mustang. With ‘21 Mach 1 orders being canceled, I’m wondering how long before it happens to us. I will be … very annoyed if they cancel my order after I’ve waited 6 months so far. I can handle waiting a bit more, but with my colour (Velocity Blue) not being available for ‘22, I’m getting paranoid.
They say ‘21 production ends this year, so if it’s not built this year, then I imagine it can’t have ‘21 colours :(
Sorry a bit late and I assume you want a fastback but the dealer I bought from had 2 convertibles, not ordered, land at end of October one of which was Velocity Blue and the other white which is the one I chose. Don't know if he had any fastbacks as I wanted the convertible. Not the colour I wanted but I can live with it and at least do not have to worry if I had ordered one.

StigyAus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Sorry a bit late and I assume you want a fastback but the dealer I bought from had 2 convertibles, not ordered, land at end of October one of which was Velocity Blue and the other white which is the one I chose. Don't know if he had any fastbacks as I wanted the convertible. Not the colour I wanted but I can live with it and at least do not have to worry if I had ordered one.
Thanks Clive. Yeah, I’m a bit picky. Could have had a manual Velocity Blue fastback (like I want) weeks after I ordered, but I also want Recaros. That decision is going to cost me 15 months, and my desired colour ….
15 months because the latest info from the dealer is March build with July/Aug arrival.

clive1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT convertible
Stigy mine was built in July and I picked it up end of October, about 4 months, which is consistent with your dealer's advice.

Sponsored

krishv88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MK
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thanks Clive. Yeah, I’m a bit picky. Could have had a manual Velocity Blue fastback (like I want) weeks after I ordered, but I also want Recaros. That decision is going to cost me 15 months, and my desired colour ….
15 months because the latest info from the dealer is March build with July/Aug arrival.
Thats good Stigy. Did you check if you got a car allocated for your order by the stock controller? Any issues with the colour?

StigyAus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Thats good Stigy. Did you check if you got a car allocated for your order by the stock controller? Any issues with the colour?
Latest info is that might happen next month. I highly doubt Ford US will acknowledge that us Aussies got a raw deal and paint just a few cars in old 2021 colours 🙁

krishv88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MK
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
So I get the call from my dealer saying twister orange has been discontinued and I will need to choose a colour from the new color list. The cyber orange is more yellowish...

Super confused now... Need to chose one ASAP

unnamed.png

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
So I get the call from my dealer saying twister orange has been discontinued and I will need to choose a colour from the new color list. The cyber orange is more yellowish...

unnamed.png
That's a bugger Krish. Nothing stands out for me in that line up. You might try googling the colours that you might be interested in and find better photos. For one that Grabber Blue does not look like Grabber Blue.

Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Actually looking at some of the photos of Cyber Orange it looks similar to my Orange Fury. You were looking at an orange so I suggest you stick with orange.

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course

unnamed.png
Shadow Black 🤘😎🤘

krishv88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MK
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Shadow Black 🤘😎🤘
Ha ha of course thats an amazing colour and my favourite choice too. But I become a OCD guy when it comes to my mustang. I had a 17 black and I spend 2 hours every week cleaning it which I cant afford to do now... Hence the brighter colour

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
That's a bugger Krish. Nothing stands out for me in that line up. You might try googling the colours that you might be interested in and find better photos. For one that Grabber Blue does not look like Grabber Blue.
That image has the wrong name on Grabber Blue and Atlas Blue.
The darker blue is Atlas and the lighter is Grabber.

Reactions: PKs

BruceTheQuail

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Actually looking at some of the photos of Cyber Orange it looks similar to my Orange Fury. You were looking at an orange so I suggest you stick with orange.
agreed, as a fellow furious orange person, I would have to say the colour really pops, but retains a nice classy element with the metallic fleck, I am a real fan.

Besides, you dont have to worry about blending into the background, it is the automotive equivalent of hi viz workwear
Sponsored