Yesss! She’s in production today!!!

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
i got the map housing down. what a PAIN. could only get one side down, but was enough to pop socket back and put in LED’s. and now it’s wobbly lol it’ll never be tight again. only tight from factory i guess. oh well.
It will never be tight again. I saw a trick thought that I did, put a little paper/material over the metal tab that inserts into the ceiling, it will "pad" it a bit and hold tighter.

That thread here on how to remove is the cause of destruction for many 20+ light housings I think. The plastic on the frame of mine is literally bent from me prying so hard to get it off.
Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
It will never be tight again. I saw a trick thought that I did, put a little paper/material over the metal tab that inserts into the ceiling, it will "pad" it a bit and hold tighter.

That thread here on how to remove is the cause of destruction for many 20+ light housings I think. The plastic on the frame of mine is literally bent from me prying so hard to get it off.
awful. worst case i’ll get another one if need be. or i’ll shim it lol

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Mine came with paint missing under the clear on all the edges of the car. They were gonna force me to accept a repaint under warranty until they got the bill. Then they did a buyback, not a lemon, and re-sold the car to someone in NJ a year later.

That person also discovered the issue and now the car lists as a lemon for the state of New Jersey.
Wow. Shady of them, glad the second owner was able to get under the lemon law on it most states won't allow the second owner to.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
lolol yup. what was your mileage! can’t tell if mines bad. my 2014 v6 got like 14.5 around the city lmao so i can’t be that bad.
I filled up today, still had about 68 miles til empty but the way gas prices keep going up I didn't want to wait another day, lol it'd be my luck that prices would jump. So I filled up after I had driven around 230 miles at 21.5. If I had waited til it was almost at E, I'd get about 290. Overall, it's about 19. I've got almost 400 miles total on the car. I do mostly city driving, lots of lights stopping. I wonder what I'd get if I drove 95..however I'm not brave enough with the way people speed :frown: plus I'm waiting until I get PPF on it too, the first weekend I drove it on 95 and found a rock chip on the front bumper, was pissed lol

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
How often did you guys call ford performance? I don’t want to annoy them lol.

Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How often did you guys call ford performance? I don’t want to annoy them lol.
I called every two days lol and felt the same but they’re super nice

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I filled up today, still had about 68 miles til empty but the way gas prices keep going up I didn't want to wait another day, lol it'd be my luck that prices would jump. So I filled up after I had driven around 230 miles at 21.5. If I had waited til it was almost at E, I'd get about 290. Overall, it's about 19. I've got almost 400 miles total on the car. I do mostly city driving, lots of lights stopping. I wonder what I'd get if I drove 95..however I'm not brave enough with the way people speed :frown: plus I'm waiting until I get PPF on it too, the first weekend I drove it on 95 and found a rock chip on the front bumper, was pissed lol
Damn. You’re getting better mileage than I am lol

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Damn. You’re getting better mileage than I am lol
Haven't been driving it hard. I drive it like a grandma:crackup: speed limit or 5 over. sometimes 10 over. A rare few times I gun it to hear that V8, lol but I try to drive it safe. Too many stupid drivers on the road, this past weekend I'm in the left turn lane turning left and the two cars in front of me got into an accident turning left. How they did that who knows, stupid drivers not paying attention to car in front of them. lol

Sponsored

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I drive the same way simply because speeding tickets and insurance penalties are actually an effective deterrence now. Need to pay attention to the incredibly dangerous drivers on their phones. I saw a horrific accident someone rear-ended stationary BMW at 40 MPH crushing the rear end.

If I want to go fast I go to Germany or the track.
yeah too many drivers on the road not paying attention. It scares me how bad the drivers are now, you’re right everyone too distracted on their phones. I just don’t get how getting somewhere in a rush or whatever is on your phone is more important than someone’s life

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yeah too many drivers on the road not paying attention. It scares me how bad the drivers are now, you’re right everyone too distracted on their phones. I just don’t get how getting somewhere in a rush or whatever is on your phone is more important than someone’s life
bc they’re selfish assholes, that’s why. majority of people are in 2021 lol

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drove up the parkway a bit here in nj to my buddies tonigjt…averaged like 19mpg lol wasn’t even ripping it. had a few miles of 14mpg city on there, so it was a mixture city and highway. 19 combined is low rigjt? could’ve prob gotten better. but that cruise control is sick as it changes speed for you. same with auto wipers. so cool

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
drove up the parkway a bit here in nj to my buddies tonigjt…averaged like 19mpg lol wasn’t even ripping it. had a few miles of 14mpg city on there, so it was a mixture city and highway. 19 combined is low rigjt? could’ve prob gotten better. but that cruise control is sick as it changes speed for you. same with auto wipers. so cool
NJ parkway? How far is that from 6 flags great adventure?
Sponsored