Sponsored

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
i haven't sold bitcoin, no. i've cashed out my other coins though. even converted some to bitcoin.

i don't devote any time to worrying about these scenarios. if the "grid goes down" for any length of time, 5.56 is going to be the currency.
We may not agree on everything, but we seem to agree on the future of money, hah. (and on the purity of NA American V8s)
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Frankly I do't care how they "perform " in the other parts of their life, as long as when the come to work they perform and are on the ball till they leave.
When we get someone that shows they care and on the ball, we keep them and why they might be paid a lot more than those that are just putting in time, asleep at the wheel. The asleep at the wheel are also the ones that are let go, when we find we have hired a new person that is on the ball and cares, and move them up.
"Frankly I do't care how they "perform " in the other parts of their life".
You shouldn't. That's what background checks are supposed to be for. :like:

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Anybody find the Mach 1 they were looking for, even in a different color?

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Oh I thought you were joking lol. If the internet as we know it completely collapses (which is the only thing that can "take down" bitcoin), then we're all completely f*cked anyway. Society as it stands today cannot survive without electricity, computers, and networking. All the cash and stocks you own would be completely worthless. The internet today is practically a basic utility, like water and electricity (which, BTW, were not always basic utilities themselves).

Can humans survive without those things? Sure, but most wouldn't at this point. Yeah, you'd basically have to barter, like you were saying... but I don't think it would be a simple transition. Long story short: if the internet took down Bitcoin, we all probably have far bigger things to worry about than money (I mean all of us here are fortunate enough to have bigger things to worry about anyway, but... yeah).
It won't be the internet that takes it down, it will be countries leadership that b/c and/or any of the off shoots , is screwing with their personal or their countries interest.
It is coming, the FBI didn't bother seeing if they could track it or not to help that group that got hacked. They used that for recon for later.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
ok, in a desperate attempt to bring this back on-topic. Apparently GM is discontinuing heated seats due to chip-shortage. I previously joked that the 700A cancellations was the fancy pedals, but perhaps it's the heat/cooled seats?

Surely the stupid thing is a just a 4-bolt-on...

Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ok, in a desperate attempt to bring this back on-topic. Apparently GM is discontinuing heated seats due to chip-shortage. I previously joked that the 700A cancellations was the fancy pedals, but perhaps it's the heat/cooled seats?

I don't know, but I doubt the body module that controls heated seats, is different from one without. could be, I'm betting on the heat pads themselves or the sub harness. or switches , but I have not looked into it so . YMMV

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I have been harassing my dealer so much now :(

But I cannot pull the trigger the price diff between a GT PP1 with Magneride/A10/Recaros is more or less the equivalent of 10-11K USD nowadays. The M1 with A10 and Recaros.

Also as it is not possible to predict when the car would land, I just can’t do it damned!

Should have got it last year when I could get the M1 for almost 8k less :(

For 10k more I get a slightly used M2 CS with ceramic brakes

Last edited:

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium

What about all the GT Premium and Ecoboost Premiums then?

For instance I had an original order of a GT Premium Performance Pack. My Mach 1 has been delayed 8 times. My Performance Pack w/Magneride was never delayed, not even once. I took delivery of that order on Monday. (The Mach is now scheduled for 12/20, I think it's on its way to cancellation.)

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500

I've been thinking just that since the summer. There were HP 600A and 700A with Recaro Mach's out there, it was just the HP 700A cars with heated seats that were impossible to find.

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
It won't be the internet that takes it down, it will be countries leadership that b/c and/or any of the off shoots , is screwing with their personal or their countries interest.
It is coming, the FBI didn't bother seeing if they could track it or not to help that group that got hacked. They used that for recon for later.
They've been saying that for years, and even if it were possible to shut down Bitcoin or any of these networks (and it's not... at least without more money and effort than they can likely spend), I don't think the American people would stand for it. It would require a pretty unprecedented squelching of freedoms. That ship has sailed. Bitcoin/crypto is here to stay.

Sponsored

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
Wow some of the prices I have seen makes me think a GT-350 is a much better buy.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Wow some of the prices I have seen makes me think a GT-350 is a much better buy.
I would never pay an adm for any car let alone a Mach 1, but buying a used gt350 isn’t always a fair comparison. All depends on what your intended purpose is for the car.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They've been saying that for years, and even if it were possible to shut down Bitcoin or any of these networks (and it's not... at least without more money and effort than they can likely spend), I don't think the American people would stand for it. It would require a pretty unprecedented squelching of freedoms. That ship has sailed. Bitcoin/crypto is here to stay.
Time will tell, My Crystal ball says as soon as the world economy tanks again , harder than 2008, China that is where bit coin is based, will take it all.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would never pay an adm for any car let alone a Mach 1, but buying a used gt350 isn’t always a fair comparison. All depends on what your intended purpose is for the car.
People paying ATM'S are hurting the market for these cars.
Why, because as much as ford hates watching dealers pull this crap, you know the dept. that sets the msrp of the base car and the trip groups,packages and options will have ammo to push for higher prices of all of it.
I mean If I was on the group in the dept that sets the factory to dealer cost, I'd be say'n Ford itself isn't charging the dealers enough for the units. And needs to start.
My bet is all these yoyo's that pay these stupid atm's are doing is making the s650 even more costly, As Ford can in stead of building a bunch of GT's, make a bunch of lower production niche trim/models knowing people will pay for it.
No 350gt or mach 1 for the start of the s650, well what if we call the same basic package on the s650 King Cobra, limited to 5000 units
The HHP e/b The Turbo Coupe, or Any other historic to the company or model they feel like and only build 5000 that way, decals are cheap so is offering only that color on that trim/model,. Say a limited production trim that is white with red stripe package Rear seat delete, and the gt pp2 as standard and it is limited to 2100 units, to honor the Wood brothers. They be all sold before they ever hit the dealers lots. They could do this yearly, if they wanted too. and make a royal killing.
Sponsored

Last edited: