Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
Fro

From what I went through and my experience, there is nothing normal. Mine finally got the built confirmation, then shipped, then nothing. Everything disappeared, VIN, all of it. So, I waited a few weeks, then called my dealer, he gave me the delivery date, and it arrived early, go figure. Mine took 4 months, and TBH, I didn't think I was going to get it. Plant shutdowns, etc., all that BS, but it came. Yes, worth the wait, and I love it. All I can say is be patient, you'll get it. I think if it was a Mach1 or GT500, that's a different story.
Damn hope mines goes smoothly. I ordered mine 9/26 so mine literally took like a month or 2. I live in California
Sponsored

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
Damn hope mines goes smoothly. I ordered mine 9/26 so mine literally took like a month or 2. I live in California
Well, you California people are special: You get to pay more for everything! JK. I used to live in San Clemente, and I loved driving in California. People always complain about traffic there, but damn, the roads are so nice, I never cared. Love PCH, awesome road to drive on. Love Laguna Beach and all that, ton of fun. I miss that part of California. Would love to take a road trip there, still have friends in Mission Viejo area and San Diego, and give me the 5 and 405, JK again. Nice roads though.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
F

Funny, all my car friend nuts, told me what to order. I'd never been in a Mustang, driven one or nothing. So, it came to almost 58K, but I figured I'm not going to do this again, so I went all out. To me, and I guess I'm not a hardcore race guy, when I got in the thing and drove it home from the dealer, I thought to myself: This is a sports car. The feel, the drive, the sound, I mean I was blown away. 460hp, how much more would you want? I do mostly urban/suburban driving in the valley, go to Park City, places like that sometimes, but other than that, can kick butt doing all my every day driving. And unfortunately, probably like most places in this country, it's growing so fast and the roads are clogged most of the time anyway.
So they pretty much helped ya pick it out, good friends! I had also never driven a Mustang either, well before renting one and that was just an ecoboost which btw is also fun to drive, but I was like you I went all out too the whole package. 401a premium, performance package, upgraded sound system, AE..and the upgraded wheels that I didn't know was an upgrade until later oops, lmao. Also got auto. I am one of those poor souls that can't drive a manual. Even if I could, daily traffic to work would likely make it a miserable experience. I always smile when I'm stopped at a light and accelerate and I hear my car rumble and make noise lol. I remote start it so I can hear the engine turn on from a cold start.lol It's loud and I love it

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Goo

Good build man. Did you do the B&O radio? Other than, seems like you got it all.
no I didn’t.

other than that I sacrificed the digital dah did the carbon fiber

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
It’s amazing. I have to take it back to the dealer next week to get the calipers painted red, roof and mirrors painted black, GT350 track pack spoiler added, and badges blacked out.

but it sounds and drives like a dream

939FD0E0-F773-4775-8BFC-25A8A795A5E8.jpeg
CA49628C-CB75-472C-8383-DD1179FD6E9E.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
man you’re doing a lot of customization right off the bat! haha

and i personally went with a premium bc my 2014 was a premium lol there was no way i was downgrading!!!

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
man you’re doing a lot of customization right off the bat! haha

and i personally went with a premium bc my 2014 was a premium lol there was no way i was downgrading!!!
Oh this is a premium, I just went analog with the carbon fiber and alcantara

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh this is a premium, I just went analog with the carbon fiber and alcantara
oh yeah, i was just answering the posts from two pages ago when they were discussing premium vs regular haha. premium is def the way to go. nicer interior!! how’s the soft touch feel? my old premium 14 was all hard plastics

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
oh yeah, i was just answering the posts from two pages ago when they were discussing premium vs regular haha. premium is def the way to go. nicer interior!! how’s the soft touch feel? my old premium 14 was all hard plastics
The interior feels amazing

you will love it.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The interior feels amazing

you will love it.
i’m pumped!! weds is the 10th, who knows if it’ll be there. i’m off thurs and fri tho! woo lol

Sponsored

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
i’m pumped!! weds is the 10th, who knows if it’ll be there. i’m off thurs and fri tho! woo lol
i can’t believe your still waiting, yours was done well before mine

what’s the spec

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i can’t believe your still waiting, yours was done well before mine

what’s the spec
lmao you’re telling me. velocity blue premium 401a GT 6spd manual , b&o, active exhaust, spare tire, midnight blue with grabber blue stitching

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
lmao you’re telling me. velocity blue premium 401a GT , b&o, active exhaust, spare tire, midnight blue with grabber blue stitching
i had a 2019 Ecoboost in VB that I traded in.

you will love the color

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i had a 2019 Ecoboost in VB that I traded in.

you will love the color
i wanted lightning bc my f150 is that. then i got mad ford killed it for velocity. but now i love velocity so i’m getting a new work f150 so i wanted velocity and now it’s dead for atlas blue…which isn’t nearly as nice but whateve i want blue lol

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
I will tell ya, the color is pretty cool. I love it, never saw it in person before I got it, and have not seen any in the SLC, UT metro area. I saw one orange one, but it was like a 2018 and fury orange I believe. This orange is so bright, I call it my daily dose of Vitamin C. It's nice, and people are always talking to me everywhere I go about it. I think you'll enjoy it, and it's now discontinued, making it a bit more obscure. Only made it for 2 years so not a lot of them around. Enjoy.
what do people tell you ? Girls ?Lol
Sponsored