FKE SNK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350, 93 Cobra clone
I thought I updated my profile location. Apparently I have not. 😂

I relocated from St Petersburg Florida to Reno Nevada last year and that's my apartment. I'm minutes from the Sierras and we got some snow already. I just put the Shelby away for winter(just in time) last week. Shelby be hibernating.

The view when dry with my "snow" vehicle. 17' Raptor.
20211009_124851.jpg
I would have a really tough time not just driving that Raptor into town thru your "back yard"

Purerock105

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350, 17 Raptor
Disregarding the daily pain in the ass factor of living in that, it looks awesome and I'm sort of jealous 🤙
Reno/Sparks sits around 5000ft whereas Tahoe is 7000 to 10000 feet. There is elevation snow and Valley snow. Most of the valley snow melts pretty quickly actually. It definitely has its pros and cons.

Driving the BIG trk into the snow abyss US395 near Alturas, Cali.
20210128_092322.jpg

Sponsored

huskeee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt350
Big time Obsessed Garage Vibes here. Are those Swiss Trax?
Yeah it is very similar to one of his garage renovations, just without all the expensive stuff :giggle: Yeah they are swisstrax, silver and black. My favorite part is the lighting. Never worked in a garage with good lighting. I went silly and put 6 of those LED light bars across the ceiling, 3 on either side. Glorious!

huskeee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt350
@huskeee - what's your wall color? I dig it
I'm actually not sure on what it is exactly, as it was painted that color when we moved in and I didn't touch it when I did the garage. But it's a white, same white as we have on our interior walls. I believe it's natural white or similar. Not bright white, looks like a bit of grey in certain photos but definitely a soft white.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
1635903450333.png

Getting close to done!

Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Big time Obsessed Garage Vibes here. Are those Swiss Trax?
Yeah it is very similar to one of his garage renovations, just without all the expensive stuff :giggle: Yeah they are swisstrax, silver and black. My favorite part is the lighting. Never worked in a garage with good lighting. I went silly and put 6 of those LED light bars across the ceiling, 3 on either side. Glorious!
I ordered Swisstrax for my garage about a month ago after 18 months of deliberating. In the end I just bit the bullet and spent the money. I'm still waiting for the tiles to arrive in the country but I'm not in a hurry. Obsessed Garage was my inspiration too and your pics have me revved up about installing my own.

floor102.jpg

My garage houses 4 cars and serves as my detailing therapy room. :giggle:

As you can see, painted concrete floors never last, in fact it's worse now than when I took those images.

oct70.jpg

IMG-8123.jpg

IMG-1503.jpg

The two spaces closest to the door are where I detail both my own and customers cars. Having a floor like Swisstrax will allow water to fall through and offer a safer environment to work on. It also looks fricking awesome too! 😁

huskeee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt350
I ordered Swisstrax for my garage about a month ago after 18 months of deliberating. In the end I just bit the bullet and spent the money. I'm still waiting for the tiles to arrive in the country but I'm not in a hurry. Obsessed Garage was my inspiration too and your pics have me revved up about installing my own.

My garage houses 4 cars and serves as my detailing therapy room. :giggle:

As you can see, painted concrete floors never last, in fact it's worse now than when I took those

The two spaces closest to the door are where I detail both my own and customers cars. Having a floor like Swisstrax will allow water to fall through and offer a safer environment to work on. It also looks fricking awesome too! 😁
Mate I'm in Australia too! I got mine off Flexico here in Oz. They have a warehouse stacked full of swisstrax. Mine was delivered in 5 days and much cheaper than bringing it in.

You have a big garage man, this will totally transform it. I cant express in words how happy I am with the swisstrax. The floors stay soooooo clean. The kids come in and watch movies all the time, and since installation they have not had one piece of metal swarf stuck in their feet 😂 Tehy didnt use to be able come into the garage without thongs on, but now its bare feet all the way!

FKE SNK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350, 93 Cobra clone
1635947320186.png

I went with polished/stained/sealed concrete. The first application had some issues so they had to come back regrind, then re-stain. The second color was off, the finish is inconsistent and there's still grind marks in a few areas. It's honestly been my least favorite part of this entire garage build. If the first application would have worked out I would be happy, but it is what it is. All that said, a product like SwissTrax is guaranteed to be what you expect and I plan to use it in my attached garage in the future. Quite honestly I probably should have researched my options more but you live and you learn.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Mate I'm in Australia too! I got mine off Flexico here in Oz. They have a warehouse stacked full of swisstrax. Mine was delivered in 5 days and much cheaper than bringing it in.

You have a big garage man, this will totally transform it. I cant express in words how happy I am with the swisstrax. The floors stay soooooo clean. The kids come in and watch movies all the time, and since installation they have not had one piece of metal swarf stuck in their feet 😂 Tehy didnt use to be able come into the garage without thongs on, but now its bare feet all the way!
Ha ha, I spotted the GT-350 and naturally thought you were in the US.

Yes, I ordered from Flexico as well. They have been sold out of product for a while I think, my order has been sold against their incoming shipment which is due to dock at the end of November. Probably end up installing on Christmas day the way things are going......................I would rather lay my floor than do the whole Christmas day thing anyway. :giggle:

Mr. Maboomba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2019 X5 50i, 2019 Ram 2500
Daily driver and weekend canyon carver
8551D6D2-1757-44CF-94B4-455DC993A647.jpeg
Sponsored