Sponsored

Yesss! She’s in production today!!!

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
would be nice but that ain’t my luck. won’t get it until it snows in december. 🙄
Go figure. Mine just went into production today(was supposed to be November) and even if it gets done and shipped i cannot pick it up until the damage is fixed from those two kids hitting me. 😵
Screenshot_20211020-115444_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
nice! exciting. but who knows when it actually gets built.

Tetazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon
Well now it’s back to just order confirmed. I have no clue what step it’s at…Tracker site sucks.

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 cobra, 2000 Sonoma LSx, 2021 velocity blue gt
Mine was still showing in production, since 10/12, but tracker is down again. Just keep telling myself it will be worth it

Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
so i talked to ford performance today. guy was knowledgeable and gave insight. said in production literally will be until the QC is done. car can actually be build in days, but then it needs qc and until it actually finishes that and is ready to ship , it’ll say in production. so, he also said that window stickers are not definite. mine says convoy so i was happy bc that’s faster than rail. he said that’s never final. it can end up shipping by rail and won’t show rail until the actual printed window sticker is at the dealership. so he says these digital ones are never final. he also said the actual production where it says in production can take two weeks. he told me mine hit the floor on the 15th and is in the body area now which means it’s near completion. they can see more detail than we see. so yeah , that was interesting.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
It looks like a couple of us got those same updates today. I randomly checked my status today and was surprised to see the same. Now it makes sense why I couldn't add an option when I called the dealer Monday, but was told they couldn't since it was selected to build. At the time I had no idea what that meant because my scheduled build was 11/8 so I thought he was wrong lol. I got online today saw the status update and a link to a window sticker with a blend date of 10/28. needless to say I got super excited :crackup:

I don't know about all of you, but I've had Mustang on the mind 24/7 haha and it's so close now. I think it might arrive by my bday too!

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It looks like a couple of us got those same updates today. I randomly checked my status today and was surprised to see the same. Now it makes sense why I couldn't add an option when I called the dealer Monday, but was told they couldn't since it was selected to build. At the time I had no idea what that meant because my scheduled build was 11/8 so I thought he was wrong lol. I got online today saw the status update and a link to a window sticker with a blend date of 10/28. needless to say I got super excited :crackup:

I don't know about all of you, but I've had Mustang on the mind 24/7 haha and it's so close now. I think it might arrive by my bday too!
yeah i have too which is why it being in production so long when others takes two days had me worried and incredibly annoyed. there is no communication between ford and us, or ford and the dealer for that matter, bc i got more info from ford performance today than i can ever get from my dealer and i haven’t gotten an email from ford since like august!!

the guy here mustangfreak had his order placed only 9 days before mine on july 20 and he just took delivery like days ago…meanwhile mines still at the factory being built with no updates. it’s just annoying lol

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
yeah i have too which is why it being in production so long when others takes two days had me worried and incredibly annoyed. there is no communication between ford and us, or ford and the dealer for that matter, bc i got more info from ford performance today than i can ever get from my dealer and i haven’t gotten an email from ford since like august!!

the guy here mustangfreak had his order placed only 9 days before mine on july 20 and he just took delivery like days ago…meanwhile mines still at the factory being built with no updates. it’s just annoying lol
I agree, I don't like the unpredictability lol or how everyone's order is all over the place. Didn't I read earlier that your build date was during the week of shutdown earlier this month? Maybe that's why it's been in production so long (?)

I just wish I knew what the dealer sees on their end. He couldn't tell me when it would ship once built just that he'd call me:facepalm: lol but at least the tracking website and the dealer info was the same so :whew: that has to be good right? I have been getting updated emails but I didn't get the most recent about my order being built so yeah this communication thing is less than ideal...

Sponsored
OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My car was in production for just over 3 weeks, then one day it was built.
When was that? Great to know then maybe I’m close. Just don’t get how some guys were literally like not even a full week ll

Finally21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 Race Red (All original)
When was that? Great to know then maybe I’m close. Just don’t get how some guys were literally like not even a full week ll
It was back in August so that doesn't help you. I was told it had to do with the black accent package I ordered.

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.

Still no blend date or sticker on my production update.