Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Geeze, do y'all not have a decent dealer that sells tires ? Ours are very competitive with tire pricing in TX.
My local dealer could not mount the gloss black rims on our new Explorer ST without scratching them. I made them buy me new rims THREE TIMES, and the last time I took the new rim in its shipping box down to a good Discount tire to have the tire mounted and balanced there.

I also composed a 20-page PDF with photos of all the service errors they made - missing or wrong fasteners, charges for parts not used, other damaged parts, etc. etc.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
My local dealer could not mount the gloss black rims on our new Explorer ST without scratching them. I made them buy me new rims THREE TIMES, and the last time I took the new rim in its shipping box down to a good Discount tire to have the tire mounted and balanced there.

I also composed a 20-page PDF with photos of all the service errors they made - missing or wrong fasteners, charges for parts not used, other damaged parts, etc. etc.
sounds like they are downright crooks and incompetent and think a tire machine from 1960 that was only ever intended for steel rims is perfectly fine to keep using on alloy rims...

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

Yes, it does depend on the dealership without question. Ironically, I did have a Discount Tire store mount directional tires wrong side out on the GT350. Not just one tire, all 4 ! I never said a word, simply at slow speed drove 12 miles to the next one. They're still laughing about it to this day. That original store also screwed up one of my wifes replacement tires. It's all about crew training. Firestone stores are another classic example of the same issue. We had one of the best in the DFW area till the original manager was promoted. Then it went down hill.

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
I was speaking of the plug that affixes to the factory connector.
Understood 🙂 the connection that went bad in my case was inside the light and that can't fixed or prevented maintenance done 🙁

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
gotta do the underhood stuff tomorrow

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 6.06.38 PM.png
Which vent to gauge conversion kit is that? What brand gauges and does illumination color change with My Color settings? Looks nice. Does air still flow past the gauges?

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase

nustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT, performance pak, active exhaust
Which vent to gauge conversion kit is that? What brand gauges and does illumination color change with My Color settings? Looks nice. Does air still flow past the gauges?
glowshift vent pods. see youtube re install video.
yes they still blow air. the elite series have 10 colors to pick from or a constant change mode. button on front. middle one is that. ones with digital display are maxtow series. only 1 color, but can order from a few.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Spent the day getting the car ready for its winter slumber. Temps are supposed to drop into the lower 50's at night this coming week. :frown:

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Spent the day getting the car ready for its winter slumber. Temps are supposed to drop into the lower 50's at night this coming week. :frown:
It was Highs of the 50s today and I still drove mine. 🙂

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
The hell you say .............. Your poor car. That's gonna cause diminished value. :crackup:

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
The hell you say .............. Your poor car. That's gonna cause diminished value. :crackup:
Was in the 30’s this week. Mine sees snow too. Simply don’t want to drive anything else.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
😄 I was taking a jab at those that have to do so. I've never put a car up for the winter. I grew up in western CO. One had to learn how to drive in snow or stay home.

20ducks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg G.
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
In order to get my lowered GT a 4 wheel alignment it required caster/camber plates. I ordered them from American Muscle. I always check to see where my order would be shipping out of. When they tell me it is Lenexa, KS, I place my order with standard shipping. You see Lenexa is only about 3 miles away from my house, when AmMuscle ships, I get them the next day. So, I ordered a set of Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber plates (also got my 2% veteran discount) and they got installed yesterday. I have an appointment for the alignment on Monday AM.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
The advantage of working from home - spending few mins each lunch allowed me to flat back, build layers, flat back and polish up :

395-B9-BC2-F0-BD-4-DE9-9-D23-FB50-B48473-D6.jpg

76-DAAE19-7-DA9-4777-B4-C4-FCED2-C19-CB4-C.jpg

C9-B84-C32-1977-48-C9-868-D-B0-A9282-E8-FB3.jpg

Not perfect, but good enough not to get noticed anymore :

B58-C51-CE-BF56-4-FEE-AC3-C-9-D5-A2-EEB1-B57.jpg

WD :like:
Sponsored