Sponsored

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Okay, that makes more sense. I have talked to Ford who referred me to Marti. I talked to Marti who sounded like 2017 was going to be it for them. Kind of frustrating that they bring out these special one year colors and then don't tell you the build.
My understanding is it takes a while for Marti to get the information, which is why there is such a delay in the years available
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Jamie (Jmeo). You seem to be the one who knows. :like: Is there any way you have access to the 2019 numbers if you have 2020 already?
Where are these numbers coming from? I canā€™t even find out how many need for green 2019 GTā€˜s were made. How are 2020 numbers being got. Makes no sense.
Hi, sorry but I do not have any information for you. The first sheet I posted I found on Fakebook, and the second one is from me looking through Earlā€™s post for 2020 GT500. I went through the list and got the color choices from it.

ddivinia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darin
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT-350R
Man, all this hate for Race Red. I pick mine up on Monday. Never seen one in person - hope I like it. :-). Truth be told if I could order what I wanted it would have been Kona blue with painted white stripes CFTP. Or Grabber lime with painted black stripes CFTP.

I guess if I end up not liking Race Red - Iā€™ll trade it in on another one.

D.

M.A.N.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ranger 2018 F-150 2014 GT500
Man, all this hate for Race Red. I pick mine up on Monday. Never seen one in person - hope I like it. :-). Truth be told if I could order what I wanted it would have been Kona blue with painted white stripes CFTP. Or Grabber lime with painted black stripes CFTP.

D.
Race Red is pretty!

Vics Shelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 2020 Ford Fusion 2011 Ford Focus
When I seen my Ford performance blue car at the dealer in person I just had to take it home! The car looks so much better in person,also it changes color in different lighting.

Sponsored

JoeSTi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 gt500
Sorry to revive an old thread but we are trying to figure out how rare the color combo on my dads car is. He has a non cftp kona blue with painted on white stripes.
IMG_0234(1).jpg

Chris2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.careeup.tech
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 / 2021 Jaguar SVR / 2019 TrackHawk

D.
The race red was my second choice, it's a deep red and IMO one of the best red colors I've seen in a while.

If you like red, you'll probably like it! Good luck!

ddivinia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darin
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT-350R
I really like the race red. It is a keeper.

D.
Sponsored