hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2022 California GT: Black
What does led tail light covers mean?

Are they covers worth Led lights running through them? And why would you need to cover the tail lights.... I dun get it
Sponsored

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Meh, not everyone into cars needs to know every trim/model of a car. Mustang owners do, because most went over all the options avail. before looking to buy.
I'd never expact a guy/gal with a interest in performance cars to know every little detail and difference in the s550 line
Yeah, very true. I have owned every gen/refresh since 2005 and know the trims mostly. Still difficult to know all editions from anniversary years to blackjack to saleen trims.

Now, Mercedes and BMW. Good luck with understanding all of those.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I really like the looks of that new CS! I've always like most of the styling of that trim except for a couple things and it looks like they addressed them with this variant. It may be different enough from my 16GT to justify getting one. I like the mach 1 too, but they just priced it too high. I wonder what kind of MSRP this one will have? Only thing is my 1320 should be coming in any day now. I've be having second thoughts of accepting it when it arrives, but don't want to lose my 1k deposit either. It may come down to what they end up offering me in trade in value. I already have a tentative amount from a couple months ago, but that was from pics and my description and I've had a couple issues with my stang recently.
A fully loaded GT Premium (A10) is just under $55k. CS package is another $2k. So your in for $57. Similarly equipped Mach is $2k more. I love my CS But I think I would pay that $2k and get a Mach.

Sponsored

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
A fully loaded GT Premium (A10) is just under $55k. CS package is another $2k. So your in for $57. Similarly equipped Mach is $2k more. I love my CS But I think I would pay that $2k and get a Mach.
Again, CS may be at a discount, esp. when its an outgoing model.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Again, CS may be at a discount, esp. when its an outgoing model.
I understand what you saying but all 22’s are outgoing models. I’m sure you can deal on the CS but people are getting M1’s below MSRP as well. The difference really isn’t that great when your talking about near $60k Mustangs.

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I understand what you saying but all 22’s are outgoing models. I’m sure you can deal on the CS but people are getting M1’s below MSRP as well. The difference really isn’t that great when your talking about near $60k Mustangs.
Very true. And I got my 2016 GT350 @ 58K. Crazy times. I feel really lucky to get GT500 @ MSRP.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
What are the changes with the 650? I haven't really been keeping up with the latest Mustang news. I do know everyone seems to be planning on phasing out the ICE cars and going all electric. That is one of the other reasons I'm reluctant on pulling the trigger on a muscle car at the moment as it sounds like most mid-level electric cars will be in the low 3 second range. I'm not a bit fan of it, but something like Dodges "e muscle" that is supposed to look similar to the original Charger, then maybe...just depends on the price and if they can offer some kind of decent sound out of them. Oh and if they start making more charging stations in somewhat rural areas like I'm at and if electric prices don't start escalating as they can't seem to handle the grid as it is now in a lot of areas.

Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Oh damn. That new GT/CS is clean. And being able to option the performance package too...

I'm gonna have some decisions to make in the coming months, and I think I know how they're gonna come out. 😁
Yeah my brother wants one...

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
Yeah my brother wants one...
Brother has good taste. What color's he thinking?

I've had my eyes set on a white Mustang no matter what trim. Think it'll accent with the black, gray, and red accents of the new CS better than the blue—pretty a color as it is, I don't know that it did any favors for the reveal...

Though, with the stripes (and scoops) removed, it may work better. Lotta time to decide between now and then, either way.

Last edited:

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Brother has good taste. What color's he thinking?

I've had my eyes set on a white Mustang no matter what trim. Think it'll accent with the black, gray, and red accents of the new CS better than the blue—pretty a color as it is, I don't know that it did any favors for the reveal...

Though, with the stripes (and scoops) removed, it may work better. Lotta time to decide between now and then, either way.

Grabber or Atlas Blue.
Sponsored