Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
People will buy and pay for whatever they want. Can I buy one now? Sure I can but financed and a hefty monthly payment for it which I'll pass. I would rather keep whatever I have $$$$ My gt is enough for me. But of course I would love that name and hp 😁 maybe in 25 years or 30. 👍🏻
All that $$$ money on a beautiful snake and still be beat by a soccer mom in Tesla.
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
People will buy and pay for whatever they want. Can I buy one now? Sure I can but financed and a hefty monthly payment for it which I'll pass. I would rather keep whatever I have $$$$ My gt is enough for me. But of course I would love that name and hp 😁 maybe in 25 years or 30. 👍🏻
All that $$$ money on a beautiful snake and still be beat by a soccer mom in Tesla.
Welcome to 2021.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
True but you can't compare an ICE and a EV. It's not a fair race. Of course EV would be faster.

Sponsored

clg82

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
I get that but the amount you pay and the value you get ie: inferior chassis, quality control issues, etc just doesn't add up

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I get that but the amount you pay and the value you get ie: inferior chassis, quality control issues, etc just doesn't add up
True but to each their own.

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot, 2021 Diesel Tremor CG
How anyone would spend 6 figures on a Mustang is crazy to me, there is better to be had out there for much less.
Just curious what car you are referencing? Also, a base GT500 can be purchased for less than $80K which might narrow down your answer to what car is better at that price.

I am getting ready to order a Base GT500, so I am serious to hear what car you think is better.

Last edited:

Sponsored

clg82

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Just curious what car you are referencing? Also, a base GT500 can be purchased for less than $80K which might narrow down your answer to what car is better at that price.

I am getting ready to order a Base GT500, so I am serious to hear what car you think is better.
You guys have to take off the blue oval glasses and do some research....and where in the hell are you getting it less than $80K currently because after perusing the forums for awhile now, nobody is finding those.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
You guys have to take off the blue oval glasses and do some research....and where in the hell are you getting it less than $80K currently because after perusing the forums for awhile now, nobody is finding those.
It depends on what you want/order/get, and if you get it for MSRP, which some have managed.

A base GT500 is $72,900. "My" car, as it were, would be under $76K.

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot, 2021 Diesel Tremor CG
Ok, my blue glasses are off. Now, what?

Please give me a name of a car with the same performance as a GT500 for less than $80K. I have done extensive research which is why I am asking you to name a car that you think beats it. No joke, let’s hear it….

On the pricing, 80K is possible if you are willing to do the leg work.

Status
Not open for further replies.