ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
I think a bunch of folks are going to have their pants down that went meh, it is only 10-20-30k OVER MSRP.
Come Thanksgiving and companies start handing out slips, because lack of inventory or supplies, killed the quarters and yearly numbers, the 1st to go is payroll.
Hope I am wrong, but the perfect storm is building and it won't end well.
The fact that for over 6 months there has been 125-160 container ships waiting on ports on west cost to get into and unload Is a big hint, that the crap is about to hit the fan, hard.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
These are race cars you can comfortably drive on the street,track, or just to the car show if that is what you want.
Nope.. It's not about what you want around here. You are willing to pay ADM (or not), but if you don't own the car, you can't talk about the car.

Sponsored

JeremyPro5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 & 2018 GT350R
Nope.. It's not about what you want around here. You are willing to pay ADM (or not), but if you don't own the car, you can't talk about the car.
Absolutely no clue what the point is with this reply????

No one is stopping anyone from talking about a car. I feel the comments made that you are offended by are in regard to the conclusions being drawn by people who have ZERO experience in these cars.

Claiming knowledge over a position you have no knowledge over makes people view you in a negative light.

Maybe take a little more time in wording your responses to ensure your view is based on what you know when you state things you have experienced to be facts the way you know them to be and then word things as what you ā€œfeelā€ when you donā€™t know those topics to be outright facts.

The internet makes everyone sum things up in a short blurb and that leads to many emotional responses and hurt feelings. Take time to respond fully and as clearly as you can to mitigate others interpreting what you meant in a different light.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

No one is stopping anyone from talking about a car. I feel the comments made that you are offended by are in regard to the conclusions being drawn by people who have ZERO experience in these cars.

Claiming knowledge over a position you have no knowledge over makes people view you in a negative light.

Maybe take a little more time in wording your responses to ensure your view is based on what you know when you state things you have experienced to be facts the way you know them to be and then word things as what you ā€œfeelā€ when you donā€™t know those topics to be outright facts.

The internet makes everyone sum things up in a short blurb and that leads to many emotional responses and hurt feelings. Take time to respond fully and as clearly as you can to mitigate others interpreting what you meant in a different light.
Very well said. I must say you are wasting your time dealing with Frick and Frack. They are both here to argue for the fun of it. They call those people something..... what is that again?

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Man, what a shartshow my post generated. I was just trying to post about a car that many people would be interested in.

As a guy who drives a regular old GT/CS, but who has driven GT350s, GT500s, I appreciate all Mustangs. Why do people feel the need to turn everything into an argument?
Picked mine up last night with no ADM
gt500 reciept_LI.jpg
I'm jealous....my wife would beat me like a yard dog if I spent 100K+ on a Mustang or any car for that matter :crackup: so I only spent 46K on my GT/CS....see honey, I got a great deal, look what these people spent :cwl:
all kidding aside....good for you and anyone that can afford it. Life is short and you can't take it with you. We have the 68 project in my avatar....that will suck down $$$$ like you won't believe before its finished.....but in smaller increments šŸ˜€

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Car sold yesterday. Didn't take long.
Thank God. Now as the OP, ask the mods to close this thread.

Isn't amazing the exposure you get when surrounded by a sh%t show. Now about my cut on the action for helping in the sale.....

Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL

Let me clarify. We have been told these are precision track weapons that do not belong at Car's and Coffee.. So.. When you said that you could drive them to a car show if you want, just don't take it to Cars and Coffee.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Let me clarify. We have been told these are precision track weapons that do not belong at Car's and Coffee.. So.. When you said that you could drive them to a car show if you want, just don't take it to Cars and Coffee.
I wasn't aware they knew the difference. Cars get smarter everyday. Apparently, like viruses.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
That would be a first. Any of the ford GT guys that show up at the track are too afraid of messing up their cars. They are showpieces owned by people who never take them out to do any real kind of driving. At least that is my experience when I see them at the track. It is quite humorous.
This is interesting because it's what the Mustang GT guys were initially saying in this thread about GT500 owners. :) It obviously doesn't apply to you and no doubt many others, but I do have to say of the 4-5 GT500 owners I've met only one tracks his car regularly. I don't care whatsoever if anybody pays over MSRP, though. :crackup: Great that you use it for what it was made for.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
People will buy and pay for whatever they want. Can I buy one now? Sure I can but financed and a hefty monthly payment for it which I'll pass. I would rather keep whatever I have $$$$ My gt is enough for me. But of course I would love that name and hp šŸ˜ maybe in 25 years or 30. šŸ‘šŸ»
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.