Not open for further replies.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
This keeps getting better and better
Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Anytime forces are highly concentrated with the expectation of a given amount D/F applied in a particular direction, any sudden change to the design with regard to change in direction will result in negative consequences. Just common sense.
And somethings make it even worse or easier to repeatedly have the same outcome.
Those wings in a wind tunnel didn't spin around then lift, they parked the car in tunnel and turned on the fans.
Ever watch the 24 rolex and daytona,etc there is a reason the fast classes the wing is past the body line of the car with the mount after the rear bumper. And NOT a wing on the rear body panel above the body. But again, I'm sure tom tom knows more than those engineers also.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
And somethings make it even worse or easier to repeatedly have the same outcome.
Those wings in a wind tunnel didn't spin around then lift, they parked the car in tunnel and turned on the fans.
Ever watch the 24 rolex and daytona,etc there is a reason the fast classes the wing is past the body line of the car with the mount after the rear bumper. And NOT a wing on the rear body panel above the body. But again, I'm sure tom tom knows more than those engineers also.
Here is the "for dummies" version. You can fast forward to about 4:40.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whatever you say, tom tom.
I think engineers on multi dollar race teams know their shit.
but you know all, So you go with your bad self, Karen.
I'll stick to the engineers that make us faster week in and week out.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
For fxcks sake, have you ever watched a WEC event. No need to answer. Every manufacturer you referenced has that type of wing In some form currently. At this point Tom is completely right, your troll’n, arguing to argue. All in a thread on a car your not remotely interested in and most likely can’t afford. And you don’t have time to play, but specifically come in to to a driveby. Lmao

Love to play , but can't today.
I'm sure you'll tell us how you know more than all the engineers at Toyo,Ford G.m. and mopar, nissian, porsch, lambo, etc.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Whatever you say, tom tom.
I think engineers on multi dollar race teams know their shit.
but you know all, So you go with your bad self, Karen.
I'll stick to the engineers that make us faster week in and week out.
Here is the "non dummies" version.

They (both videos) contradict everything you said.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Again, I'll go with those engineers that have the degrees on their walls. That are DOING it daily.
bye bye tom tom.
Time to make hay, and get ready for tonight.
200mph freight trains, m/f. shuuu shuu.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Love to play , but can't today.
I'm sure you'll tell us how you know more than all the engineers at Toyo,Ford G.m. and mopar, nissian, porsch, lambo, etc.
Yes, I don't have time for your crap either.

I bought me a new AR-10 rifle in .308 and just got done mounting my 25X leupold scope to it. So I'll probably go out to the range today instead of trying to empart any more knowledge on a tehecnically challenged person who can't write coherent sentences and paragraphs.

And I thought you were done with this thread a while back......

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Here is the "non dummies" version.

They (both videos) contradict everything you said.

Hon
Whew. Glad that’s over.
If you think this is bad, you should see a condo board meeting at an over 55 community. Bring a helmet. :whew::crazy::punch: :crackup:

Last edited:

Sponsored

rp930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, 2019 Ranger, 2015 MB GLK250
Hon

If you think this is bad, you should see a condo board meeting at an over 55 community. Bring a helmet. :whew::crazy::punch:
It was more wishful thinking.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
.......................reality, proven by science testing including wind tunnel testing and why that wing is gone.

All I can say is wow. You really have no idea what you are talking about. Both cars got bumped in the rear, the car upset, airflow disturbed causing disruption in a stable airflow and further causing high pressure below the car and lift over the top of the car due to the induced angle of attack. And you blame this on the wing.

You sir, are an idiot.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Again, I'll go with those engineers that have the degrees on their walls.
Like the ones who put the wing on the CFTP?

I think you have demonstrated time and time again that you are clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.