Sponsored

Coming from MOPAR to Mustang. Too much of a sports car???

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
So do Honda Civics (most stolen car in America). And didn't yours get stolen AFTER you sold it?
Yes and I am in the Hellcat Forum as well and to date just in the forum 3 stolen so far this year. They are easy to steal that’s the problem.
Sponsored

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
My comment is of no value as I have alwaye had independent suspension cars.

Does live rear axle really make that much of a difference? Asking for a friend...

Blithe16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT '19 a10
Charger??????????
.....Riiiiight!! A 4 door muscle car??????????

Isn't gonna happen....................:crazy:

Sold this and bought the '21 GT...........

IMG_0353.JPG
Not sure what you're going on about. I wrote the challenger is not the same car.

OP
OP
TheYankeeMarshal

TheYankeeMarshal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Yankee
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
My comment is of no value as I have alwaye had independent suspension cars.

Does live rear axle really make that much of a difference? Asking for a friend...
It makes a huge difference...and not a positive one. Nothing like having both rear wheels have opposite reactions to the same bump.

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
I considered the Challenger as well as the Mustang and I absolutely loved both. Looking at the challenger makes me weak at the knees, especially the 392 Widebody, not that the Mustang isn't a jaw dropper either. I got a better deal on the Mustang and the rev happy nature of the Coyote, better handling, and a dealer willing to make a deal sold me on the Mustang. I love what Dodge and Ford have done with their V8 monsters.
Sorry, but Chal doesn’t even come close to Stang in the looks department and prior to a couple of months ago when hubby got me on a Ford lot I didn’t think that at all.

Possible that the much superior interior of the Stang is coloring my viewpoint, but I don’t think so. And now I don’t even look twice at a Chal unless it’s to see how envious they are :crackup: . Heard a YouTube reviewer call Chal a big fat pig and few have nailed something as well as he did with that comment.

Sorry Mopar.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TheYankeeMarshal

TheYankeeMarshal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Yankee
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Sorry, but Chal doesn’t even come close to Stang in the looks department and prior to a couple of months ago when hubby got me on a Ford lot I didn’t think that at all.

Possible that the much superior interior of the Stang is coloring my viewpoint, but I don’t think so. And now I don’t even look twice at a Chal unless it’s to see how envious they are :crackup: . Heard a YouTube reviewer call Chal a big fat pig and few have nailed something as well as he did with that comment.

Sorry Mopar.
I think both cars are great looking but do kind of favor the MOPAR. I think both interiors are nowhere near as nice as they should be but the Mustang gets points for not grossly over-using fake suede. I hate that in the Chevy and Mopar.

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
I think both cars are great looking but do kind of favor the MOPAR. I think both interiors are nowhere near as nice as they should be but the Mustang gets points for not grossly over-using fake suede. I hate that in the Chevy and Mopar.
Is your Stang a 401A with the dash and do you have the B&O? (Stereo kicks ass!). This top premium trim makes all the difference to me, but ours is non-PP so <$50k. For that money, interior is at least an 8 objectively, I think. And to me, again for the money, it’s a 10.

OP
OP
TheYankeeMarshal

TheYankeeMarshal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Yankee
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Is your Stang a 401A with the dash and do you have the B&O? (Stereo kicks ass!). This top premium trim makes all the difference to me, but ours is non-PP so <$50k. For that money, interior is at least an 8 objectively, I think. And to me, again for the money, it’s a 10.
Yes, digital dash is nice and B&O sounds great. I will give a small edge to the premium sound in my Challenger though…but the Ford is more than adequate.

OP
OP
TheYankeeMarshal

TheYankeeMarshal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Yankee
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
I kind of wanna buy a 90s Mustang or Camaro for the experience.
Don’t…that is like saying I want to trade my cellphone for a can on a string to see what it was like back in the day.

Sponsored

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Not sure what you're going on about. I wrote the challenger is not the same car.
...going on?????
I made a statement .

Either you are stupid or can't read what is typed.
Besides, the Challenger is only 1" smaller than a Charger.
And what person wants a 4 door muscle car.

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
Add boost and see what happens. The yote loves boost .

Bobfic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 ZL1
I'm in lurker mode at this point in time..I'm a lost soul (newbie to the site and if I go Ford) sold ZL1 now trying to find my new path, I'm intrigued somewhat, that each forum be it Ford/Chevy forums..ETC, where you have enthusiast..jumping from one manufacture to another and or own both or several manufactures. I've been chevy true, but now looking to go to the other side.
Nice to have choices...but ADM is BAD thing

Bobfic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 ZL1

Blithe16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT '19 a10
...going on?????
I made a statement .

Either you are stupid or can't read what is typed.
Besides, the Challenger is only 1" smaller than a Charger.
And what person wants a 4 door muscle car.
Honey, I guarantee she's a much smarter than you. Better looking by far as well.

It's also apparent your own reading comprehension skills aren't that great. Nothing to be ashamed of, keep at it kid! Maybe one day you'll be able to read a whole book, all by yourself!

Let me try to explain in small words. The Challenger and Charger are not the same car. I know 1" might seem like a lot to you, but it's not the only difference. Drive both and you'll see the Charger is tighter.

Who wants a 4-door muscle car? More people than buy the Mustang :giggle: stateside.
Too bad there isn't an ability to laugh love posts. :giggle: 🥰
Sponsored