Not open for further replies.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Man, what a shartshow my post generated. I was just trying to post about a car that many people would be interested in.

As a guy who drives a regular old GT/CS, but who has driven GT350s, GT500s, I appreciate all Mustangs. Why do people feel the need to turn everything into an argument?
My apologies to you, but not the trolls. Sometimes these forums get trolled and it turns into a game of whack a mole.

Your car and post did generate interest, lol

OP
OP
Baldilocks

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.blueearlbrewing.com
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium California Special
Vehicle Showcase
My apologies to you, but not the trolls. Sometimes these forums get trolled and it turns into a game of whack a mole.

Your car and post did generate interest, lol
Maybe I should have posted about the ZL1 1LE that was for sale instead? ;)

Sponsored

Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Coupe, 2020 GT350 Heritage
Deals? Doubt it.
I don't know. At any given time there's multiple cars on various sites for sale as well as the cars on dealership lots and floors that aren't online. Right now there are at least 50 cars for sale that I can find in minutes. There've been on sale for weeks and months. If you're a serious buyer, there are lots of options. Those dealerships need to sell those cars. Every week and month that goes by costs them.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Maybe I should have posted about the ZL1 1LE that was for sale instead? ;)
Ha!

The funny thing is that all this has been beat to death before. When the car was first coming out, the GT crowd would troll this section with all kinds of negative commentary. Comments like "I could bolt a whipple on and spend less for the same performance" and "Its just another mustang" and all kinds of complaints about the pricing.

Even comments in this thread about too much performance, not worth the money, etc.

The 500 is a performance bargain. It is an engineered car built for a specific purpose and IMHO, Ford nailed it.

Someone mentioned quality issues in a post above? Yep, that is correct. But at the end of the day, it is a car that beats the snot out of big time supercars. I had even heard from people in the know that the 500CFTP had faster times at VIR than the Ford GT.

Anywho....

Face76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
People should only own things that they can become proficient at and get 100% out of? Please don't tell that to the housing market or just about anything else we purchase as consumers. People should spend money as they want to and not because someone comes on an internet forum and tells them they can't.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
The one thing that for whatever reason seems to happen in this and so many other threads in the 350 and 500 section, is those with Gt’s trying to justify why they purchased a Gt over a 350 or 500. That in itself is telling enough.
You should stop on by the Mach 1 section, same thing happens there, there’s a whole thread called “why the Mach 1 is a ripoff”! 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.