Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
MY 2019 GT PP1 with a blower says hi... If I wanted a GT500 I would have one.. But it won't be at 10k over sticker. I'll buy it 5 years from now used with 60k miles on it and swap in a Heliphant just to be pretentious :p
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Because when people pay over sticker on performance cars, dealers learn they can pull this on all of them .THAT IS WHY.
You'd not pay an extra 100.00 at the food store just because the clerk looked at you and said he can afford it.
Come on, the paying over oem list msrp is just mindblowingly stupid.
The same yoyo's shop at amazon to save a buck over the local store but will drop 5-10-20k over msrp on a car.
Does not compute.
Vehicle prices have run away from reality in the last few decade because of this crap, so it affects everyone. NOT "just" the yoyo's with money to burn
Oh, an MSRP or bust kind of guy. You will never own a performance vehicle with that kind of mentality.

People with money buy things. People who don't sit on the sidelines and post in the 350 and 500 section with crap like "lets all not pay ADM's"

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Wow,
I couldn't agree more. I am an enthusiast, but I must say some people just don't get it. If the GT crowd wants to hand around here and read about our adventures, great. But to comment on a car that they have no first hand knowledge of and almost mock it, well.....
LOL.. Read the post above.. I'm the GT crowd.. I don't give a shit about a nameplate.. You go ahead and spend your money and expect Ford to kiss your ass.. Did you figure out how to spend your $250 in BJ money?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
MY 2019 GT PP1 with a blower says hi... If I wanted a GT500 I would have one.. But it won't be at 10k over sticker. I'll buy it 5 years from now used with 60k miles on it and swap in a Heliphant just to be pretentious :p
See you on the track. I'll bet you pink slips I kick your ass, lol

Edited to add:

Oh wait, thats right, your car doesn't do that.

I think you are lost. Here let me help you find your way back home

Mustang S550 General Forums | 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, EcoBoost, GT350, GT500, Bullitt, Mach 1) - Mustang6G.com

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)

Edited to add:

LOL... Meet me tomorrow. PM me for my address.. You have loose lips. Drag strip? Street? Air Strip?

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
LOL... Meet me tomorrow. PM me for my address.. You have loose lips. Drag strip? Street? Air Strip?
Meet you at a real track. Daytona. Second week in December. You have a lot of work to do until then. Its going to take more than bolting on a whipple, lol

You'd overheat in two laps.... PP2, lol

Where do these people come from, lol

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)

Edited to add:

Mustang S550 General Forums | 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, EcoBoost, GT350, GT500, Bullitt, Mach 1) - Mustang6G.com
What did the internets *do* to you?
Meet you at a real track. Daytona. Second week in December. You have a lot of work to do until then. Its going to take more than bolting on a whipple, lol

You'd overheat in two laps.... PP2, lol
Bwahahaha... With those big wide lips (and tires) I could never beat you... You'd just pull out your check book and mouth.

I better go back to the GT thread or you will call your mom...

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
What did the internets *do* to you?

Bwahahaha... With those big wide lips (and tires) I could never beat you... You'd just pull out your check book and mouth.
No, I would take my engineered vehicle that was designed to do exactly that and go round and round an probably lap you twice in a 30 min session. (that is if your GT doesn't overheat).

Go back home to the GT section.

I've enjoyed your weak contribution. Thanks for stopping by. Been a long day traveling the country. Time to get some rest.

Sweet dreams sweet pea, lol

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Timeline of events before I get silenced:

If the GT crowd wants to hand around here and read about our adventures, great. But to comment on a car that they have no first hand knowledge of and almost mock it, well.....
People with money buy things. People who don't sit on the sidelines and post in the 350 and 500 section with crap like "lets all not pay ADM's"
LOL.. Read the post above.. I'm the GT crowd.. I don't give a shit about a nameplate.. You go ahead and spend your money and expect Ford to kiss your ass.. Did you figure out how to spend your $250 in BJ money?

Edited to add:

Sounds like a pretentious prick to me.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
No, I would take my engineered vehicle that was designed to do exactly that and go round and round an probably lap you twice in a 30 min session. (that is if your GT doesn't overheat).

Go back home to the GT section.

I've enjoyed your weak contribution. Thanks for stopping by. Been a long day traveling the country. Time to get some rest.

Sweet dreams sweet pea, lol
You should put on your helmet little kid.

buys expensive car... complains to ford that the build quality sucks... Gets $250 BJ.. Complains that people who didn't spend $80k on a (not limited) mustang that they are inferior. Ouch.. (You sure told me Tom...)

You think twisties are important... You can go around that track as fast as you want.. Meet me tomorrow night for TNT drag racing... Ow... Wait.. Your car cant do that.

I've spent as much as your GT500 is worth at a bar before 10am.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Oh, an MSRP or bust kind of guy. You will never own a performance vehicle with that kind of mentality.

Buddy, I have owned performance vehicles that wax that smirk off your face faster than you can state gt500r.
Or are you claiming your shelby can out lap a mid engine ttv6 Ford gt.
Sucks when you assume, Eh?

Last edited:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
You should put on your helmet little kid.

buys expensive car... complains to ford that the build quality sucks... Gets $250 BJ.. Complains that people who didn't spend $80k on a (not limited) mustang that they are inferior. Ouch.. (You sure told me Tom...)

You think twisties are important... You can go around that track as fast as you want.. Meet me tomorrow night for TNT drag racing... Ow... Wait.. Your car cant do that.

I've spent as much as your GT500 is worth at a bar before 10am.
Oh, you are a drag racer, probably the Rupaul type, lol. Its been fun, my keyboard commando friend. Lol

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Buddy, I have owned performance vehicles that wax that smirk off your face faster than you can state gt500r.
Or are you claiming your shelby can out lap a mid engine ttv6 Ford gt.
Sucks when you assume, Eh?
That would be a first. Any of the ford GT guys that show up at the track are too afraid of messing up their cars. They are showpieces owned by people who never take them out to do any real kind of driving. At least that is my experience when I see them at the track. It is quite humorous.

OP
OP
Baldilocks

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.blueearlbrewing.com
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium California Special
Vehicle Showcase
Man, what a shartshow my post generated. I was just trying to post about a car that many people would be interested in.

As a guy who drives a regular old GT/CS, but who has driven GT350s, GT500s, I appreciate all Mustangs. Why do people feel the need to turn everything into an argument?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.