2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
They are banning all fossil fuels, even for electricity generation.
But Illinois isn’t just going to boost nuclear: The law will double the subsidies for renewable sources of energy, to around $580 million per year.

Hear that sucking sound, that is Ill taxpayers wallets being sucked dry.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
But Illinois isn’t just going to boost nuclear: The law will double the subsidies for renewable sources of energy, to around $580 million per year.

Hear that sucking sound, that is Ill taxpayers wallets being sucked dry.
Hello; It will be a two sided attack. The cost of owning a ICE vehicle will be increased sort of like a sin tax. Already happening at the federal level for fuel prices.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
I took the survey after the article, 63% say they will never buy an EV unless no other choice.
Not to get political but elections matter.
Hello; If an EV was a lot cheaper to buy than a regular ICE, Had good range and would not burn down my house I could live with one a as second vehicle. A lot of my local trips are from 20 to 40 miles. I would not want it to be like a regular car, more like a highway capable golf cart.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Hello; If an EV was a lot cheaper to buy than a regular ICE, Had good range and would not burn down my house I could live with one a as second vehicle.
I could too. If that is the better tech it will happen on it's own, mandates not needed.

Remember when CFL's were going to save the world?

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Yep, cherry picked crap that is either outdated, still thought the jab protected others, or not relevant due to studying people with active cases.
Not worth my time.
Just a cop out because you can't find anything that says that once someone is infected with Covid and recovers that they can no longer get it and reinfect others. They can just like someone who had a vaccine can.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
From your first link Dec 22 2020 Then it goes into get jabbed BS

From what we know of other viruses, most experts think it’s likely that most people who recover from COVID-19 have some level of immunity for some period of time. But we don’t know how much immunity they have or how long it lasts.

---------------------
From your second link, then it goes into fear mongering.

Preliminary findings by scientists at Public Health England (PHE) showed that reinfections in people who have COVID-19 antibodies from a past infection are rare - with only 44 cases found among 6,614 previously infected people in the study.
----------------------
Your third link is talking down to us like we are 3rd graders.

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; I get it. It's like the question - How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?
Rules were pushed and changed to get the vaccines we have now in record time, without sacrificing much of the safety protocols involved. If it wasn't pushed and fast tracked who knows where the world would be right now, but I can imagine.

Last edited:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
who knows where the world would be right now, but I can imagine.
There is a possibility it would be over by now and all the jabbing and locking up are doing nothing but prolonging the inevitable.

Death by 1000 cuts.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Hello; I get it. It's like the question - How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?
Answer- It only takes one, but the light bulb has to really want to change.

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
lol…”google” is not a be all-end all source, they have proven themselves to be more than happy to (throttle/shadow ban/algorithm/or flat out eliminate) opposing views.

…go ahead and google it 😂

Rules were pushed and changed to get ONE OF the vaccines we have now in record time, without sacrificing much of the safety protocols involved. If it wasn't pushed and fast tracked who knows where the world would be right now, but I can imagine.
ftfy 😉

Last edited:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is a possibility it would be over by now and all the jabbing and locking up are doing nothing but prolonging the inevitable.

Death by 1000 cuts.
There is no way it would be over by now ... pure fantasy. If there was no vaccine, massive shutdowns and lock downs would be the only way to help stop it, and that would indeed hurt the economy way more than it did in the beginning.
Sponsored