Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Here is what you said:

What?? You don't think booster shots every 5 months is obviously a money grab??

Because we all know big pharma would never put profits over everything else. They are always the gold standard for ethics. No clue what essential oil have to do with anything. You can ask questions without being a alternative medicine pusher, shocking I know.

No, I do not think it is a money grab. Your comments were vague and mostly in your head.

So you actually think they are just giving boosters even though we don't need it?

Be specific please - that way I won't read anything into your comments. I'm not good at subtle references by people who think they are clever.

What is it exactly that equates to a money grab? The mere fact that a company is making a profit? 'Cause that ain't it.
Lol, not even going to waste my time with your dumbass. Bend over for your big pharma daddy. Muh science (that the CDC flips on every other week), have fun!!
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Is Google broken on your devices? People who have had Covid and become reinfected can shed and reinfect others just like if someone was vaccinated and caught Covid. That's also why they recommend people who have had Covid still wear a mask. Just because you've had Covid does not mean you can't catch and carry and therefore spread the virus to others.
^^This.

Someone show us otherwise. Don't just talk out your ass or just tell us that's the way it is in your mind.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol, not even going to waste my time with your dumbass. Bend over for your big pharma daddy. Muh science (that the CDC flips on every other week), have fun!!
I'll file that under "Things People Say Who Are Wrong, But Can't Stand It".

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
People who have had Covid and become reinfected can shed and reinfect others just like if someone was vaccinated and caught Covid
Got a link

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I'll file that under "Things People Say Who Are Wrong, But Can't Stand It".
Cool, I'll file this under " people who think they are clever and a hard ass yet drive a convertible mustang that is typically owned by a blonde bimbo"

Sponsored

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I'm all tore up inside...

1632871402029.png
Ahhh, you act like a blonde bimbo too when you argue, gotta get the last word. 😂😂😂

Facebook is that way with your horrible attempt at humor posting memes. Silly boomer

Anyway, have fun posting in here since you clearly have no life outside this forum. I'll come back in a week to get my weekly laugh from your dumbass

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ahhh, you act like a blonde bimbo too when you argue, gotta get the last word. 😂😂😂

Facebook is that way with your horrible attempt at humor posting memes. Silly boomer

Anyway, have fun posting in here since you clearly have no life outside this forum. I'll come back in a week to get my weekly laugh from your dumbass
OK Class...

Which one of the logical fallacies has our friend from Texas latched onto here?

Anyone...Anyone...

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I feel sorry for people without fingers sometimes. Here's an older article, and they knew way back then that if someone had Covid that they could get it again and become a spreader to others - and if they are infected and asymptomatic it can be spread without knowing. Many other similar articles say the same basic thing. The other links talk about reinfection in people who have had Covid and why they recommend they get a shot still practice safe protocals. Just because you've had Covid does no make you bullet proof, but yes it did help you immune system build some resistance to it.

https://medical.mit.edu/covid-19-updates/2020/12/can-someone-who-recovered-spread-COVID19

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...can-still-be-spread-study-finds-idUSKBN29J004

https://www.houstonmethodist.org/bl...ow-about-life-after-recovering-from-covid-19/

Last edited:

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I feel sorry for people without fingers sometimes. Here's an older article, and they knew way back then that if someone had Covid that they could get it again and become a spreader to others. Many other similar articles say the same basic thing. The other links talk about reinfection in people who have had Covid and why they recommend they get a shot still practice safe protocals. Just because you've had Covid does no make you bullet proof, but yes it did help you immune system build some resistance to it.

https://medical.mit.edu/covid-19-updates/2020/12/can-someone-who-recovered-spread-COVID19

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...can-still-be-spread-study-finds-idUSKBN29J004

https://www.houstonmethodist.org/bl...ow-about-life-after-recovering-from-covid-19/
Interesting... :wink:

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
There is already one major surprise, that is jabbed people are infecting others. I have seen nothing that says recovered are doing the same. I suspect we are not.
Hello; Much will depend on the difference between the strain of the virus one was infected with and the new strain they may run into later on. Same applies for the shots. Say you had the alpha strain which was among the first and it is my understanding the shots were built on. Both natural immunity and shot immunity will continue to work on that strain.
As the virus passes thru many thousands of people new strains drift or mutate. Many mutations are dead ends for the virus and amount to little. Looks like delta is changed enough to get by as a slightly different virus, but not different enough that the immunity from alpha is of no use.
The antibodies for alpha appear to have some effect on delta. Not as good as they were for alpha, but good enough so it seems to reduce the severity of the illness. This can be a positive in that the immune system will make some adjustments and make antibodies to match delta.
The effect should be the same for both naturally immune and shot immune unless one of the immunity types has some advantage.
Circumstances to date would give the nod to natural immunity. Some caught covid19 around the first of January 2020. It is 20 months later for them. The shots were around Feb -March for me at 73 and six months later I am eligible for a booster shot.
Finding this out could be done. Some people had covid for sure because they were tested. So find some of the naturally recovered from covid who have not had the shots and do two things. First take a history to see if they have been ill again with covid and next check for antibodies.

I understand the reason the booster shots are the the exact same formulation as the first two shots. It is in one of my past links. There is a rule about it having to do with the emergency use authorization. The rules do not allow for a change of the shots. I figure the formulation can be changed except for the rules. Does not make sense, but rules are rules.
Here is my take. I had two doses and with the second shot had a very strong reaction. That strong reaction makes me figure I had a strong immune system reaction. Six months later my active antibody level may be down by a few numbers, but there should be a baseline number. My immune system will make more antibodies when needed.
There is another factor. If in the last six months if I was exposed to the covid virus one, two or more times my body would refresh the antibodies each time. Same should apply to those with natural immunity.

My take is the alpha is having a hard time finding hosts by now. After a while Delta will run it course and some other variant may take over from delta.

Saw a news flash the that 400, 000 have had a third shot here while some in the world who would gladly take a shot have had none. Ironic in a way. In my country punishments are being handed out to those who do not take a shot, including the naturally immune, while in other places people are more than ready to get a shot. It is a world wide outbreak after all. That's what the pan in pandemic means.

Last edited:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Yep, cherry picked crap that is either outdated, still thought the jab protected others, or not relevant due to studying people with active cases.
Not worth my time.
Sponsored

Last edited: