Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Since it needs to be expanded to be read I will post it again.

When I saw we were masking up all our young kids a thought occurred to me. What is going to happen to their immune systems when it get relatively low doses of germs and viruses?

Well I heard some "spert" on the radio today claiming we are going to have a super flu season either this year or next, but absolutely when we de-mask.

So have we unintentionally ruined our kids immune systems? Time will tell.

Unintended consequences are the worst.
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
My confusion?

You have the ability to read past posts but I will quote myself, just because your scientific self can't see the Forrest for the trees.

It's not just a control issue. These mRNA jabs have not been long term studied. We don't know what will happen 10 years from now.

When I buy a bottle of aspirin it comes with a foot long paper warning me of possible side effects, not so with the covid jab.
Because aspirin is potentially more dangerous than the vaccines. If you invented aspirin today it probably would not be over the counter.

The mRNA vaccines have been studied like no other vaccine before. The potential risks in 10 years is miniscule compared to the risk of waiting 10 years for approval.

Unless you can point to some specific expected long term sequelae from the vaccine other than 'we don't know so should wait'.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Because aspirin is potentially more dangerous than the vaccines.
Aspirin has been studied for thousands of years, we know it is safe.

The jabs have not, yet they have no warnings even though we know they cause heart issues in some people.
Just an observation. Every drug we make comes with the same foot long warning panel, except for the JAB.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Since it needs to be expanded to be read I will post it again.

When I saw we were masking up all our young kids a thought occurred to me. What is going to happen to their immune systems when it get relatively low doses of germs and viruses?

Well I heard some "spert" on the radio today claiming we are going to have a super flu season either this year or next, but absolutely when we de-mask.

So have we unintentionally ruined our kids immune systems? Time will tell.

Unintended consequences are the worst.
Again, you are making assumptions and really have no idea of even the basics of immunology.

So you would rather kids go back to school now unmasked and unvaccinated? Mmm-kay.

What do you think is going to happen to the million kids that now have Covid in the long term? You can't have it both ways. Covid is not benign like the flu or cold. Not doing anything because they might be susceptible to more colds and flu? That is illogical.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
My confusion?

You have the ability to read past posts but I will quote myself, just because your scientific self can't see the Forrest for the trees.

It's not just a control issue. These mRNA jabs have not been long term studied. We don't know what will happen 10 years from now.

When I buy a bottle of aspirin it comes with a foot long paper warning me of possible side effects, not so with the covid jab.
Hello; Add to this the shots are still protected from liability issues. I know one shot is fully approved so far, but what I can find out so far is the liability protection continues even for that fully approved shot. I have searched and found some evidence of this and did post such on here. The evidence was not clear so I asked if others can find out. You know, those who are good at finding information.
It seems we are to take the jabs and will have no recourse later when/if the shots go bad. That likely is one reason many do not want the shots. Those frightened enough to take the shots and risk this have done so, including myself,. Those who plan to wait and figure they have excellent odds of survival have not taken the risk.
An irony is while it is sensible to not take an emergency use medication unless in a high risk group like I am, those waiting are now being vilified. For that matter so am I for discussing these issues and I had two shots. Go figure.

Sponsored

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
True. Well we're all learning as we go, which sucks of course. There might be more side effects showing a year from now we'll just have to wait and see 🙄

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

The jabs have not, yet they have no warnings even though we know they cause heart issues in some people.
Just an observation. Every drug we make comes with the same foot long warning panel, except for the JAB.
Bullshit. When was the last time you got a flu shot and were handed a warning panel? That isn't how it works.

https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
There is an increase of covid in our school age kids, I do believe this is due to masking them up. We have destroyed their immune systems.

Remember EVERYTHING, good and bad, is new to a kid.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Again, you are talking out your ass.

https://www.drugs.com/aspirin.html

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is an increase of covid in our school age kids, I do believe this is due to masking them up. We have destroyed their immune systems.

Masking them up causing them to get covid?

Unmasking them is your answer?

Wow

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Bullshit. When was the last time you got a flu shot and were handed a warning panel? That isn't how it works.
When you open the box the flu jab comes in it has a warning panel. Ask your pharmacist or Dr.

Now I'm confused, I thought you said you worked for a drug company or CDC or some such entity that had access to congress???

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
True. Well we're all learning as we go, which sucks of course. There might be more side effects showing a year from now we'll just have to wait and see 🙄
Except...mRNA vaccines are not new. Been around for decades.

https://historyofvaccines.blog/2021/01/03/the-history-of-the-mrna-vaccines/

No one woke up on a morning in December and decided that an mRNA vaccine was the way to go without any prior knowledge of the science and technology of mRNA vaccines. That knowledge goes back decades, and there have been many people working on this technology with many companies and governments spending large amounts of money on it. There have been clinical trials on mRNA vaccines not just for the coronavirus but for cancer and other ailments. Little by little, advances were made that brought us to the current vaccine.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When you open the box the flu jab comes in it has a warning panel. Ask your pharmacist or Dr.

Now I'm confused, I thought you said you worked for a drug company or CDC or some such entity that had access to congress???
You are just chasing your tail here. No one is handed any such warning panel when they get vaccinated. Never.

I posted what you are saying doesn't exists yet you still are clamped up on it. Any Dr or Rx can easily find it. So can you. Took me 15 seconds.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Unmasking them is your answer?
8 kids "8" dies from covid in Ohio since the beginning.

Remember this is a new virus to us old people but it is just one of many to a kid.

Where is your science on this?

I again think you are a troll who is paid by some organization like S(I won't name them in case it is considered politics)S.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE

Hello; One possible positive on the masks is the low effeciency of the masks at controlling the virus. Of course the masks may be better at controlling other common childhood disease when added to closed schools.
I get your point. For a few years now there have been reports that kids do better overall when out in the dirt of the world. That hovering parents who try to sanitize a kids world may cause the kids to have more problems long term. I was an in the dirt kid myself.
Sponsored