Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
When I saw we were masking up all our young kids a thought occurred to me. What is going to happen to their immune systems when it get relatively low doses of germs and viruses?

Well I heard some "spert" on the radio today claiming we are going to have a super flu season either this year or next, but absolutely when we de-mask.

Unintended consequences are the worse.

Sometimes it is best to wait and see instead of jumping in with both feet. Maybe masks and yearly jabs will be necessary for humans to live in the future, have we started our own demise?

Jumping ahead 5 or 6 steps;

When it is necessary for humans to have yearly jabs or die, that will be a great source of power for whoever is in charge of things.

Ever hear of don't put all your eggs in one basket?
Hello; Not been around a lot of places personally lately. Some stores have put the plexiglass panels back up. ( not sure anyone can come up how those things do any good.) The employees are having to mask up again. I see a few shoppers with masks, but not many. At least not like last winter.

The thing I have been seeing is college football on TV. I see tens of thousands crammed into the stadiums for most games. I do not see many masks. I think we are past week four already.
Might be the football games are all shots required, if that matters any more.

As far as the future goes I have figured some easy stuff right, but there have been some big surprises. For a long time it has been predicted there would be a pandemic of some sort. That we had one is not the surprise. It is the way the pandemic has been handled which is the bigger surprise to me.
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
That we had one is not the surprise. It is the way the pandemic has been handled which is the bigger surprise to me.
Yes, as cold as it sounds a thinning of the herd every 100 years or so is a good thing. Gets rid of the weaker DNA lines.

Also I know you are a subscriber to the earth is over populated, I am not, but I see the benefits of fewer people.

I just hope we aren't all going to have annual shots and wear masks to survive.

Just out of curiosity, did you watch that documentary on Tubi TV?

It's 99% BS but is interesting and some major things cannot be explained.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
As far as the future goes I have figured some easy stuff right, but there have been some big surprises. For a long time it has been predicted there would be a pandemic of some sort. That we had one is not the surprise. It is the way the pandemic has been handled which is the bigger surprise to me.
And just how do you think it should have been handled?

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
People who are sick should stay home.

Beyond that it is another cold unless you are in a vulnerable age.

This is the first time in history we quarantined healthy people for some disease.

If I were in charge I would have instructed people 60 years and older to wear masks while out in public.

Other than that I would have had people treat it like a flu.

Sick, stay at home.

I'll bet my way would have it over and gone by now.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
People who are sick should stay home.

Beyond that it is another cold unless you are in a vulnerable age.

This is the first time in history we quarantined healthy people for some disease.

If I were in charge I would have instructed people 60 years and older to wear masks while out in public.

Other than that I would have had people treat it like a flu.

Sick, stay at home.

I'll bet my way would have it over and gone by now.
😂 🤪 ... You're delusional.

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, as cold as it sounds a thinning of the herd every 100 years or so is a good thing. Gets rid of the weaker DNA lines.
You do realize that 99% of every species that's been on Earth is now extinct - and many have been a result of diseases. If man walked around like animals and had no intelligence to control his world (including medicines) the human race probably could have been extinct by now too. You know what living thing will never be extinct ... viruses.

Last edited:

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Sounds good, I suggest we do it based on intelligence, in a Logan's Run kind of process - because it's the smart people who will save the planet.

Good luck.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
You do realize that 99% of every species that's been on Earth is now extinct - and many have been a result of diseases.
If my survival is dependent on a government shot I'd rather not be here. That is just too much control.

I wasn't here before and I won't be here again, I'm just having fun between those times.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
because it's the smart people who will save the planet.
Let's see wuhan lab, manufactured virus that escaped, yep the smart people are killing the planet.

Edit to add there is no direct evidence that that lab manufactured this virus but it is walking like a Duck.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
After three shots, enforced masking at work the fellow get infected and winds up very sick. Still is giving credit to the shots.
This and all the reporting of "conservative" who is against shot gets covid and wishes he got the shot. If you can't see through this you are stupid.

I can't find the post but someone said I thought I was bullet proof since I recovered from covid. Nope just I have the same immunity as you who got jabbed and did not get covid.

In the future I and my children, if I have anymore might have better immunity to new viruses and not need a "shot" to live.

Think it's time to procreate, where is the current version of Genie?

I also see you vaxers have not made comment on my very relevant cause and effect of masking up our kids.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
If my survival is dependent on a government shot I'd rather not be here. That is just too much control.

I wasn't here before and I won't be here again, I'm just having fun between those times.
So it is really a control thing for you then, correct? I can appreciate that. Almost respect it (although I absolutely do agree it is your right to refuse).

So why not just stick with that? Trying to attack the science and logic around vaccines is just folly if your true issue is fear of too much govt. control. Besides, you really do not understand the nuances of virology - just like the rest of us saps here.

Keep your unvaccinated self at home and stay as safe as you can and maybe it will pass you by. Maybe not.

Stop trying to convince others that the science is wrong or there is some nefarious plot, lab-made, fake vaccine, whatever...

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I also see you vaxers have not made comment on my very relevant cause and effect of masking up our kids.
Sorry, it must have go lost in the din of your confusion. What was your specific comment again?

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Hello; Since the pattern has been for you to twist things I write I will not spend too much energy on this at first.
The basic thing is to maintain the trust of those in charge. That involves two basic things. First is do not tell bald face lies to the public. Yes, I am thinking of the mask lies early on in particular.
That story has been sanitized in some ways. It is called "the good lie" in the sense that we lied to you for your own good sort of thing. Sanitized or no, the end result is a serious loss of trust.
A second example of loss of trust has been hashed on here often. The push to get the naturally recovered and naturally immune to take the shots flew in the face of basic logic for so many. a person gets the infection, their body fights off the infection on it's own proving their immune system is up to snuff. Then they are pushed to get a shot. In addition to not being logical on the level of immunity, it smacks of a follow the money sort of move. So trust is lost for two reasons.

The second thing was making people huddle indoors for so long. That is a Monday morning QB sort of thing at this point, but the logic has been known of for many years. We have outbreaks of colds, flu and other such disease in the cold season partly because people wind up inside in closed up spaces. To be sure, one the test for the virus was had I would not have sent infected people back into nursing homes. Some indoor living would have happened due to the cold weather, but it was increased with the mandates.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, it must have go lost in the din of your confusion. What was your specific comment again?
My confusion?
What was your specific comment again?
You have the ability to read past posts but I will quote myself, just because your scientific self can't see the Forrest for the trees.
My confusion?
What was your specific comment again?
You have the ability to read past posts but I will quote myself, just because your scientific self can't see the Forrest for the trees.

When I saw we were masking up all our young kids a thought occurred to me. What is going to happen to their immune systems when it get relatively low doses of germs and viruses?

Well I heard some "spert" on the radio today claiming we are going to have a super flu season either this year or next, but absolutely when we de-mask.

Unintended consequences are the worse.
It's not just a control issue. These mRNA jabs have not been long term studied. We don't know what will happen 10 years from now.

When I buy a bottle of aspirin it comes with a foot long paper warning me of possible side effects, not so with the covid jab.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
So it is really a control thing for you then, correct? I can appreciate that. Almost respect it (although I absolutely do agree it is your right to refuse).

So why not just stick with that? Trying to attack the science and logic around vaccines is just folly if your true issue is fear of too much govt. control. Besides, you really do not understand the nuances of virology - just like the rest of us saps here.

Keep your unvaccinated self at home and stay as safe as you can and maybe it will pass you by. Maybe not.

Stop trying to convince others that the science is wrong or there is some nefarious plot, lab-made, fake vaccine, whatever...
Hello; I am pretty sure he has had the virus and recovered naturally. Being unvaccinated is not an issue. Being naturally immune puts him at least equal to those with shots and likely much better off both in terms of reinfection and shedding virus.
Sponsored