Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
This is pure speculation deriven from observating what is going on in the world.

The mRNA jab primes your system to recognize the virus. It does nothing other than that. When you catch the virus it causes your immune system to start making anti bodies sooner than if you had not been jabbed.

It would seem if the mRNA vaccine actually did trigger a normal immune response then the jabbed people would not become carriers and shedders of the virus. Correct?

I mean in the real world this is what is going on. Hence the new policies of making jabbed people wear masks ect...

So is a normal immune response or is it just a jump start to help the body have a normal response when infected with the real thing.

IE it only takes 2 days for a jabbed person to recognize the invader VS 5 for non jabbed and immediately for a recovered person.
Hello; Good post. I also see you are paying attention. If the mRNA shots actually set up a traditional immune response then the T-and B- cells would act in the traditional ways. It should take years for a traditional immune system to wane, not less than a year.
you have asked some very good questions. As has been the case for some months now, the statements being made by authorities do not seem to line up with the wat things are playing out.
Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1) Because the effectiveness of the vaccine wanes over time, and
2) To make your immune system even stronger because of the waning, and to also make it more resistant against the Delta variant.
3) And older people's natural immune system is typically weaker than younger people's (as are people's who have underlying medical issues), so that's why they now says a booster is recommended for people over 65 or with underlying medical conditions.
Hello; Seems you have not been paying attention to recent posts and have reverted to the talking points. I have addressed these points in the last two days. This reply is of no help.
I have presented some specific questions. If you actually have answers, such could be of help.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; Seems you have not been paying attention to recent posts and have reverted to the talking points. I have addressed these points in the last two days. This reply is of no help.
I have presented some specific questions. If you actually have answers, such could be of help.
I answered your question. Too bad you don't believe why they want a booster shot for certain people now.

What's the reason you think they want a booster shot?

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Everyone has different responses but most have a stronger reaction after the 2nd dose. My shoulder got very sore within hrs after my 2nd (Pfizer) and I was really tired the next day.
Hello; I am not talking a sore shoulder and being tired. I was sick like having a bad flu for a full day or so. Bad body aches, fever and the like. It only lasted one day that way. The sore shoulder bit was by far the least of the side effect.

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; I am not talking a sore shoulder and being tired. I was sick like having a bad flu for a full day or so. Bad body aches, fever and the like. It only lasted one day that way. The sore shoulder bit was by far the least of the side effect.
How do you think you'd feel if you got a bad case of Covid? 🤔

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
Yep that happens to some people as well.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Hello; The implications part of the link seems to suggest I do not need a booster after all.

Robust immunity against SARS-CoV-2 with Pfizer vaccine is mediated by memory B cells (news-medical.net)

“What are the implications?”

For all these reasons we should not worry about the antibody decline in the serum. Our MBCs are our most important defense weapon that ensure local and systemic protection after re-encounter with the antigen,” write the authors.

The mRNA vaccines produce a strong and durable immune response against the virus, when two doses are used.

*Important notice

“medRxiv publishes preliminary scientific reports that are not peer-reviewed and, therefore, should not be regarded as conclusive, guide clinical practice/health-related behavior, or treated as established information.”

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
How do you think you'd feel if you got a bad case of Covid? 🤔
Hello; Do not see the sense of what you wrote. With a bad case of flu I could die. I was not writing about an infection, but about vaccine side effects.

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
That is dated June, I don't think they knew about the immunity waning at that point.
Hello; Good catch. A normal and strong immune response should not wane in a few months.

I posted a link some days ago in which there was written some differences in how medical authorities view immunity. Seems some such as Fauci favor large amounts of antibodies as best while others favor the memory cells as being the better way to gauge immunity.

Even in someone with natural immunity the number of active antibodies diminishes over time if the body does not encounter the virus again. Eventually most will be gone. However the body keeps some memory cells with information about the virus. If you run into the same virus the body can make new antibodies quickly. So it may be that the push for a booster is based on the view that antibodies need to be kept up. My take anyway.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is dated June, I don't think they knew about the immunity waning at that point.
I'm sure they did because the study started way before the vaccine was ever ready for the public.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; Do not see the sense of what you wrote. With a bad case of flu I could die. I was not writing about an infection, but about vaccine side effects.
You seem to have a hard time connecting the dots. If you felt bad from the vaccine, how do you think you'd feel if Covid got you bad? What's so hard about making that logical connection?

You never answered my question to you: What's the reason you think they want a booster shot?

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
I'm sure they did because the study started way before the vaccine was ever ready for the public.
If so it does not read that way.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
If you felt bad from the vaccine, how do you think you'd feel if Covid got you bad?
For the vast majority of people, even those in his age group, the symptoms are mild or non existent. But like he said we are discussing jab side effects.
Sponsored